Idiot Nation

bri1039

I only go on this to see the videos or the contests :lol:

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm trying to join but it says: "We are sorry but you can not register at this time". What does it mean?

you have to renew by yourself but about the credit card i don't know but i think you can change it yes. at least try and you'll see :)

Ok, thank you! :)

Renewed. I was waiting to renew when a South American tour was anounced so I'd be able to get acess to pre-sales, but I lost hope and there are so many great things going on lately!

• 4 weeks later...

Why is renewal $28? I don't want no goddamn t shirt or whatever the fuck it is. Can't I just pay $20?

Why is renewal $28? I don't want no goddamn t shirt or whatever the fuck it is. Can't I just pay $20?

no you have to pay 28$ and get the t shirt. i know it sucks but it's the only way to renew

but imo 8$ for a t shirt is really good. you might sell it on ebay for 20$ and you'll be winner in this, knowing it's an exclusive shirt i bet people will want this.

THE T-SHIRT IS MY FAV PART. we can all have matching ones! c'mon man.

I agree that it sucks that you can't just pay the 20 if you want. It'd actually save them money since they wouldn't have to provide as many free gifts so I dunno why they don't add the option, I've told them they should enough times :P. The t shirt is actually cool now though, not like the ugly "Idiot Club" one or the postcards I got for renewing the last two years. It's a proper Trilogy shirt, worth $8 for sure.

how do i find out when my membership is expiring? i don't remember when i signed up last year.

at the bottom of the main page of IC click on account option or something like this and you'll see :)

I agree that it sucks that you can't just pay the 20 if you want. It'd actually save them money since they wouldn't have to provide as many free gifts so I dunno why they don't add the option, I've told them they should enough times :P. The t shirt is actually cool now though, not like the ugly "Idiot Club" one or the postcards I got for renewing the last two years. It's a proper Trilogy shirt, worth $8 for sure.

But it's black, right? What's i look like?

Somebody already replied to that, I believe...?! I asked and they have posted a photo.

I joined this year so can't wait for next year to get my t-shirt. I don't mind the 8 dollars more. We are from all around the world and they have to pay for the shipping :P

My membership expired on the 2nd and I'm still able to log in :mellow:

I have the same thing...my membership ended on the 23rd of July and I can still log in :ermm:

I'm gonna renew my membership for sure. The contests have been A+ fantastic imo, not to mention the exclusive interviews!

I think I'm going to join up, but it will probably have to be in the next few months when I'm not just saving money to afford food.

But everything that people have been saying about it is making it sound way better than it did before. Also t-shirts. Awesome t-shirts. How can i resist!?

Is anyone else having a problem trying to renew? I keep trying to put in my information and when I click subscribe and pay, a page pops up saying fatal error. Which worries me.

• 2 weeks later...

I just renewed my account.... should expect a t-shirt?

Archived