Idiot Nation

bri1039

If you joined for the first time you wont get a shirt, its only when you renew your membership that you get a shirt.

Ahhhh, I'm dumb! Cheers for lettin' me know!

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ayy i need to renew.. but is too lazy.

i'd rather renew my premium on DA.

I wouldn't bother at the moment (unless there's a shirt they're offering for renewing that you want). Whenever they do anything cool you hear about it from here or gd.com so best to wait until then so you'll get something you want for your money.

I have the new T-Shirt and it's of good quality and pretty long, which makes it suitable for cycling. Had a cleaner stop me at the mall last week just to tell me how awesome it is, ask me where I got it and how she can get one for her daughter. She thought it was a general cynical statement about just any country, and that's an interesting concept.

• 2 months later...

So there's new Idiot Nation shirt:
10868130_10152933841424521_5655379818939

I think it's cool, but this fanclub seems to be dead anyway. I won't pay 28$ just for a t-shirt.

this shirt looks very nice .. i have a code for Idiot Nation since i ordered the ultimate bundle for the trilogy years ago .. its the first time i see some use for this Idiot Nation code .. but i would start a new membership..to get this tshirt you have to renew your membership or? so new members wont get this shirt, am i right?

New members do not get the shirt. I was on the fence about whether or not I wanted to renew this year, but that shirt IS cool and very exclusive, so I probably will.

Fuck Idiot Nation for getting me to pay to stay on a basically inactive site for a 5th year :lol:

If the membership has expired a few months ago and I renew does it still mean I'm getting the t-shirt? Or would I have to renew before the membership expired?

I renewed about a month ago, wish I had waited now so I got this t-shirt instead.

My membership had expired for about a week before I renewed and I still got the shirt, not sure if it's different if its been a few months since it expired.

my account expired many months ago, and i have the same question as above. if i renew, do i get the shirt?! :P i'm ok paying £13 if i get the t-shirt, but otherwise, nah.

my account expired many months ago, and i have the same question as above. if i renew, do i get the shirt?! :P i'm ok paying £13 if i get the t-shirt, but otherwise, nah.

Exactly. It's not that expensive for an exclusive shirt!

If there was a girly version of the shirt I might want it, think I'd still wait until the next time I want presales to renew either way though.

Also where the fuck is the next part(s) of Jason White's interview from months ago? Surprised they're not posting it along with having this new shirt to try and get people to renew.

Edit: I've just looked at how they're currently advertising membership and it saddens me that they're going back down the stupidly over the top and misleading route again. "EXCLUSIVE MESSAGES FROM GREEN DAY" do me a favour.

I have attempted to recreate the shirt version of the artwork (without the IN branding). Thoughts?

L00GM6X.jpg

Looks great!

Hello :) i've a problem with Idiot Nation, i don't know where should I go for read my PM :pinch:

• 2 weeks later...

Did anyone else get a random free copy of Uno in the mail together with a shit load of Trilogy-themed guitar picks in the mail recently? I got that in the mail today and was so puzzled, I must have won some contest but idk which one??

Did anyone else get a random free copy of Uno in the mail together with a shit load of Trilogy-themed guitar picks in the mail recently? I got that in the mail today and was so puzzled, I must have won some contest but idk which one??

It could be a random prize giveaway that you won?

I was about to go to IN check what's up lately and typed in http://idiotnation.com/ instead, and it was hilarious. :lol:

Yeah it was listed as a random prize contest a few months ago.

Yeah it was listed as a random prize contest a few months ago.

Hahahaha that explains why I forgot about it :lol: at first I was mad when I opened the package because I was like "I DIDN'T ORDER JACK SHIT OFF OF GREENDAY.COM, I BETTER NOT HAVE BEEN CHARGED FOR THIS!!!"

Hahahaha that explains why I forgot about it :lol: at first I was mad when I opened the package because I was like "I DIDN'T ORDER JACK SHIT OFF OF GREENDAY.COM, I BETTER NOT HAVE BEEN CHARGED FOR THIS!!!"

Well if you don't want it I'll gladly take it off your hands.

Well if you don't want it I'll gladly take it off your hands.

I'm actually going to be selling a set of the guitar picks, feel free to put in a bid :P

I'm actually going to be selling a set of the guitar picks, feel free to put in a bid :P

Link me to the picks

I'll put them up in my thread, they aren't on eBay as I'm waiting for Liam's response to my offer :P

I'll take em if he don't

Anybody know how long it takes to get the Demolicious shirt? I renewed back in mid-December and still haven't gotten it?

Archived