Welcome to Green Day Community
Welcome Green Day fans! Right now you're viewing our site as a guest, which means you don't see or have access to many topics and conversations limited to our registered members. Sign up now to join the largest community of Green Day fans online! After-all, it's free!

Idiot Nation

322 posts in this topic

Posted

:runaround::runaround: Yesterday I was able to log in, today again no :mad::mad::mad:

1 person likes this

Posted

Will we ever get those? :( More than three months.

Of course we will!!

Posted

Can someone who can actually log into IN check the winners of the drum stick contest and tell me if I won? My name there is Kaylub.

Posted

Can someone who can actually log into IN check the winners of the drum stick contest and tell me if I won? My name there is Kaylub.

Nope...you didn't.

I would assume they e-mail people when they win, btw?

Posted

Nope...you didn't.

I would assume they e-mail people when they win, btw?

Aww poop. Thanks. Actually, they don't. I won one of their contests before and didn't get any notification.

Posted

WHAT.THE.HECK. O_O That's not a good idea. Knowing contests, and having held them, I can remember people forgetting they entered - even when prices were organic rarities.

Posted

So I can finally login but only after I changed my password yet again. I hope I wasn't too late for that playbill contest.

Posted

Found out that I have to spend over 38 dollars to renew!! What's up with that?? I don't even want the tshirt that much :( I just want to watch the Jeff Matika show and enter contests!

Posted

Found out that I have to spend over 38 dollars to renew!! What's up with that?? I don't even want the tshirt that much :( I just want to watch the Jeff Matika show and enter contests!

38 or 28???? because i thought it was 28$ to renew, no? if they upgrated to 38 then now it sucks

Posted

I only paid 28 to renew and that was in September.

Posted

Maybe cause I am in Canada?

Posted

Maybe cause I am in Canada?

ehh i hope it's bullshit wtf

Posted

wow i tried to log into my account and can!

Posted

I don't know what's wrong with my account; a few days ago it didn't work again, I wrote them 2 days ago (no answer yet), and I'm still confused about the expiration date of my account. It says "01/19/2013" or something - but I wouldn't be able to log in if this is so...

Idon't know if I will renew my account, when the time comes :-/

Posted

I'm not going to re-new my membership anytime soon, I think. The only reason I bothered to join in the first place were because of the presales and possibility of early entry.

Posted

Didn't they have a contest with signed playbills that ended recently? Never heard anything else about that.

Posted

I just renewed and had to pay $36. It was $28 for membership and $8 for shipping. On the login page it says it is $20 to join, so I don't know why it is $28 to renew :(

Posted

I just renewed and had to pay $36. It was $28 for membership and $8 for shipping. On the login page it says it is $20 to join, so I don't know why it is $28 to renew :(

the additional 8 is for the shirt but i didnt know we had to pay for the shipping srls?

Posted

the additional 8 is for the shirt but i didnt know we had to pay for the shipping srls?

I think last time it was $20 for membership and $10 for shipping. I wonder if shipping costs change depending on the country you are in?

Posted

I think last time it was $20 for membership and $10 for shipping. I wonder if shipping costs change depending on the country you are in?

yes maybe usa doesn't pay any but others countries have to. it sucks thought because more than 30$ is expensive for what the idiot club really is

Posted

IC is trying to weed out the real fans from the fake fans, obviously.

Posted

Why on earth won't they just add the option to renew for $20 and not have the shirt? They must charge more than the shipping actually costs and make a profit on it that they think is more than the extra money they'd make from the extra people who'd renew if it was only $20 with no shirt, can't see any other explanation for it. Pretty skanky to use a "free gift" to almost double the price of a year's membership really. It's a shame because they'd gone right up in my estimation what with all the cool stuff they're doing, international contests and an honest sign up page. Thought they'd stopped being rip off merchants but maybe not.

2 people like this

Posted

I probably won't renew my membership again next year. Unless of course Green Day is touring again :P

Posted

The weekly contests stopped- they didn't even draw for the BJ autographed playbills (it was supposed to happen Oct 17)

For all the work they did to make Idiot Nation a better place they sure are silly to let these things slide.

I'm not going to renew if it's this expensive (and I can still log onto my account)

1 person likes this

Posted

The weekly contests stopped- they didn't even draw for the BJ autographed playbills (it was supposed to happen Oct 17)

For all the work they did to make Idiot Nation a better place they sure are silly to let these things slide.

I'm not going to renew if it's this expensive (and I can still log onto my account)

Pretty sure they did draw that contest because I think I remember an Aussie and a Kiwi won - it was late in drawing though. :)