Idiot Nation

bri1039

Anybody know how long it takes to get the Demolicious shirt? I renewed back in mid-December and still haven't gotten it?

No idea, but I'm pretty sure the fan club administration is busy with all that these days, so it will eventually arrive. :lol: Patience, my dear.

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anybody know how long it takes to get the Demolicious shirt? I renewed back in mid-December and still haven't gotten it?

When I was a member - I got mine within a month - but that year they also ran out ....

^^Thanks guys. Hope I get it, I let my membership expire for three months or so before renewing, but I did pay the $28 so it's probably on its way.

• 3 weeks later...

Got my renewal t shirt today! Looks great. I renewed in late December , so it arrived pretty quickly.

• 2 weeks later...

This does not in anyway mean I think there are tour dates pending :ga: but can someone tell me when they go to the idiot nation home page if under tour dates they have flashing dots.....or is it just me.

• 2 weeks later...

Is it just me, or is the site down? When I try to log in, it takes me to something called Drupal.

Me too.
Does anyone know what should we do?

Email alert!

"We apologize for this, there appears to be a server issue and we are getting it fixed asap! Please wait 24 hours before trying to login, clear your cache/cookies, and more importantly, thank you for letting us know!"

So, something seems to be getting done.

• 2 weeks later...

Another problem :(

IN doesn't open and write ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS

Another problem :(

IN doesn't open and write ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS

Email them about the problem - that's how I got help.

• 1 month later...

Is the site down for anyone else?

Hmmm It won't work for me in chrome. I tried every "fix"

Keep getting the "redirect loop" message on Chrome. I got it a few nights ago as well.

edit: must be something with cookies...just tried in incognito mode and works fine.

Keep getting the "redirect loop" message on Chrome. I got it a few nights ago as well.

I've the same problem every day :(

• 1 month later...

There is a new contest to win the Rock and roll hall of fame dookie Art inspired t-shirts. As well as a brand spanking new forum. I got a membership in 2012 free with my trilogy box set and even though I never renewed I can still log on and post and enter contests. Is that happening with any of you?

Can I ask though why do people still pay for membership when the band aren't even doing anything? :ermm: I mean it was bad enough when they were :lol:

I think some people worry they'll miss something good. Although in fact if they do anything good they always advertise it on greenday.com etc so you can just renew when that happens. I guess to some it's worth paying $20 or $28 or whatever it is to definitely already be signed up for anything really good that happens, get a free gift and maybe win a contest.

I'm still able to log in even though my membership expired 21 months ago but I haven't entered any contests since it expired, seems like cheating :P. Plus they have it marked down as expired somewhere (I've received emails inviting me to renew, and if I look at the page about my account when I log in it has the date my membership ended there) so I don't know if it'd even be possible to win a contest with an expired account.

Archived