Idiot Nation

bri1039

Yes, I at least I got my shirt faster than I thought. I just want to know what the hell happened to the contests.

How long did it take between renewing and receiving your t-shirt? I renewed in June and I still haven't got mine! Every year it does take quite a while to come but I'm sure it's not usually this long! Beginning to wonder if it has got lost..... =/

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How long did it take between renewing and receiving your t-shirt? I renewed in June and I still haven't got mine! Every year it does take quite a while to come but I'm sure it's not usually this long! Beginning to wonder if it has got lost..... =/

That's weird. I renewd my membership in August and I would I got mine by the end of the month.

did you email them? cause there's something wrong.

• 8 months later...

they posted the winners of the April 2014 postcard contest.

After almost four months... Ridiculous.

I won't renew my membership.

they just did? wow they're late

I don't know if I'm going to renew my membership. On one hand I do like the renewal shirt, but on the other they never have anything going on and I rarely win any of their contests.

I renewed because of the shirt - it looks nice and all, but it itches on one part. First I thought I had a hair that constantly keeps on poking into the t-shirt or maybe a bite of some animal, but no - it's the shirt. I had to put it away.

The Community/Forum is locked for me (?). It says I typed in the wrong log in - not true. Anyways, I would just be here and not there, so I don't care at all about it.

I never even enjoyed these stupid (yep, stupid - that's my opinion) talk show videos.

Also, since I never win anything (yeah, I know - 40,000 people or so registered), but especially since they don't really care about anything and the whole fan club atmosphere is gone. I regret that I renewed and I will definitely won't renew next year. Definitely not worth it.

i didn't renew and don't regret it, and it's been dead since my membership ran over

well im only renewing for the Jeff Matika show b/c jason. but my membership is practically over. xD

Some people find they can still log in after their membership has expired :sherlock:

Some people find they can still log in after their membership has expired :sherlock:

Yeah, I find that too :P

Unfortunately it's not me :lol:

The Jeff Matika Show is fun, but in my opinion it shouldn't be Idiot Nation exclusive. Now it's the only interesting thing on IN site, but still it's not worth paying 20$.

• 1 month later...

Well turns out I won one of the postcard packs. My subscription ran out months ago, so I had no idea I had won anything when I got a random letter direct from Warner Music. Opened it up and was greeted with an amazing Green Day envelope. Managed to open it without causing damage to find the postcards inside. If it wasn't for the Idiot Club labels on the back of the GD envelope which lead me here I would of had no idea why I got them. I took some photos of the envelope which was pretty hard to get the light right so there is a bit of glare.

e5759c0044.jpg

d47f9a89a8.jpg

I don't know if I'm going to renew my membership. On one hand I do like the renewal shirt, but on the other they never have anything going on and I rarely win any of their contests.

Wait...you won at some contest?

Wait...you won at some contest?

Once. And it was kind of lame. In the end I didn't renew.

Did they do any more Jeff Matika show episodes? My membership expired after the one with Tre and I decided not to renew. I never won anything there, except once they picked my question for Mike in Jeff Matika show. That was cool and at least kind of justified price of membership but I don't see a point in renewing now, obviously nothing is gonna happen anytime soon.

Did they do any more Jeff Matika show episodes? My membership expired after the one with Tre and I decided not to renew. I never won anything there, except once they picked my question for Mike in Jeff Matika show. That was cool and at least kind of justified price of membership but I don't see a point in renewing now, obviously nothing is gonna happen anytime soon.

I don't know how many were after Tre but they've done quite a few episodes, Jason White was the most recent. Jeff tweeted that there'd be part 2 of it posted "soon", but that was months ago. They're probably saving it up so they can post it after they next make a push to get more people to join with some contests etc. Seems to be a pattern that they do that and then stop bothering to do anything until it's time to persuade people to join/renew again, lol.

Once. And it was kind of lame. In the end I didn't renew.

Wait, what did you won? I'd like to know the definition of lame.

I would renew if they did the JMS more frequently (or other fun videos with the band), I really enjoyed those! But it seems they're not doing much lately.

Wait, what did you won? I'd like to know the definition of lame.

It was a small slik screen I guess post card from 2005 of the band.

I joined about seven weeks ago, and they never sent me my shirt! Aw well haha

I joined about seven weeks ago, and they never sent me my shirt! Aw well haha

If you joined for the first time you wont get a shirt, its only when you renew your membership that you get a shirt.

Archived