Idiot Nation

bri1039

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know what's wrong with my account; a few days ago it didn't work again, I wrote them 2 days ago (no answer yet), and I'm still confused about the expiration date of my account. It says "01/19/2013" or something - but I wouldn't be able to log in if this is so...

Idon't know if I will renew my account, when the time comes :-/

I'm not going to re-new my membership anytime soon, I think. The only reason I bothered to join in the first place were because of the presales and possibility of early entry.

Didn't they have a contest with signed playbills that ended recently? Never heard anything else about that.

• 2 weeks later...

Found out that I have to spend over 38 dollars to renew!! What's up with that?? I don't even want the tshirt that much :( I just want to watch the Jeff Matika show and enter contests!

I just renewed and had to pay $36. It was $28 for membership and $8 for shipping. On the login page it says it is $20 to join, so I don't know why it is $28 to renew :(

I just renewed and had to pay $36. It was $28 for membership and $8 for shipping. On the login page it says it is $20 to join, so I don't know why it is $28 to renew :(

the additional 8 is for the shirt but i didnt know we had to pay for the shipping srls?

the additional 8 is for the shirt but i didnt know we had to pay for the shipping srls?

I think last time it was $20 for membership and $10 for shipping. I wonder if shipping costs change depending on the country you are in?

I think last time it was $20 for membership and $10 for shipping. I wonder if shipping costs change depending on the country you are in?

yes maybe usa doesn't pay any but others countries have to. it sucks thought because more than 30$ is expensive for what the idiot club really is

Why on earth won't they just add the option to renew for $20 and not have the shirt? They must charge more than the shipping actually costs and make a profit on it that they think is more than the extra money they'd make from the extra people who'd renew if it was only $20 with no shirt, can't see any other explanation for it. Pretty skanky to use a "free gift" to almost double the price of a year's membership really. It's a shame because they'd gone right up in my estimation what with all the cool stuff they're doing, international contests and an honest sign up page. Thought they'd stopped being rip off merchants but maybe not.

I probably won't renew my membership again next year. Unless of course Green Day is touring again :P

The weekly contests stopped- they didn't even draw for the BJ autographed playbills (it was supposed to happen Oct 17)

For all the work they did to make Idiot Nation a better place they sure are silly to let these things slide.

I'm not going to renew if it's this expensive (and I can still log onto my account)

The weekly contests stopped- they didn't even draw for the BJ autographed playbills (it was supposed to happen Oct 17)

For all the work they did to make Idiot Nation a better place they sure are silly to let these things slide.

I'm not going to renew if it's this expensive (and I can still log onto my account)

Pretty sure they did draw that contest because I think I remember an Aussie and a Kiwi won - it was late in drawing though. :)

It stinks that the contests have stopped. That was the only reason I renewed my membership in the first place.

It stinks that the contests have stopped. That was the only reason I renewed my membership in the first place.

This is me:

n7awr9w.jpg

Yeah... I was wondering what's up with that! hahah

But I also registered for the Jeff Matika Show, so hopefully we'll get more soon!! Which one is happening first, the one with Jason or the one with Tré?

Ugh, they charge 10$ extra for shipping when renewing? That really sucks :(

not gonna renew if they charge 10$ more seriously. just hope that if new dates will be announce it will be before my year is complete

not gonna renew if they charge 10$ more seriously. just hope that if new dates will be announce it will be before my year is complete

Same here because I probably won't renew next year. I only renewed for the shirt and the contests, which of course they haven't done any more of :dry:

Same here because I probably won't renew next year. I only renewed for the shirt and the contests, which of course they haven't done any more of :dry:

did you received your shirt?

did you received your shirt?

Yes, I at least I got my shirt faster than I thought. I just want to know what the hell happened to the contests.

haha yes. though i know they're going to post the JMS soon with Tre but i have no idea about contests.

i think it was a kind of marketing trick, to make all of a sudden tons of contests to have new members and after nothing. but who cares since we all paid already? and like next year they're gonna start contests again.

Archived