Idiot Nation

bri1039

I rarely am on this site. I am however on IN on a regular basis. I have no complaints about IN. I don't think $20 is an outrageous amount to pay for a membership. LPU on the other hand is outrageous. Even their concert ticket prices are much more than Green Day's. I would LOVE it if IN members would stop complaining about the sit. If it's so terrible don't be a member. ijs

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm really angry, I can't participate at the contest for playbill and I can't watch the new episode of the jeff matika show... it isn't fair :mad::mad::mad::mad:

thye are moving the forums onto the same server as the site. I think this must be why there are so many issues. they are trying to keep everybodies posts as this is what members have always asked to happen in the past with upgrades and its obviously causing problems. maybe if they had just started new forums there wouldnt be as many issues.

I think it's time for them to hire Andres.

It still won't let me log in ugh.

And I'm about 99% sure my membership expired as well but I can't even get on the site to do anything about it. :P

They just sent me an email with info about changing my password and this (WTF) link https://memberships.thewilliambeckettsociety.com/customer/account/login/ I don't even know who the hell is this William Becket, guess they mixed something :lol::lol: New password works on Idiot Nation btw so now I can login

That was my reaction. I got that as well :lol: You can change the password after you log in, I think it's at the bottom of the site.

But WTF I tried to log in right now to see where exactly you had to go and I'm having the same problem as before. I can't log in again are you serious Idiot Nation? :mellow:

I already changed my password 3 times. I don't think that's going to do anything IN.

Yeah they changed my password & that password doesn't work now. My old password does & it logs me into the old forum & there is a new forum. I have emailed them 3 x in the last 2 days & have not received any reply. ;) sorry for the confusing post but I am confused :wub:

I'm still looking forward to Locarno pics

Will we ever get those? :( More than three months.

Can someone who can actually log into IN check the winners of the drum stick contest and tell me if I won? My name there is Kaylub.

Can someone who can actually log into IN check the winners of the drum stick contest and tell me if I won? My name there is Kaylub.

Nope...you didn't.

I would assume they e-mail people when they win, btw?

Nope...you didn't.

I would assume they e-mail people when they win, btw?

Aww poop. Thanks. Actually, they don't. I won one of their contests before and didn't get any notification.

WHAT.THE.HECK. O_O That's not a good idea. Knowing contests, and having held them, I can remember people forgetting they entered - even when prices were organic rarities.

So I can finally login but only after I changed my password yet again. I hope I wasn't too late for that playbill contest.

Found out that I have to spend over 38 dollars to renew!! What's up with that?? I don't even want the tshirt that much :( I just want to watch the Jeff Matika show and enter contests!

Found out that I have to spend over 38 dollars to renew!! What's up with that?? I don't even want the tshirt that much :( I just want to watch the Jeff Matika show and enter contests!

38 or 28???? because i thought it was 28$ to renew, no? if they upgrated to 38 then now it sucks

Archived