Idiot Nation

bri1039

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They've e-mailed me back saying it should be working now, but it isn't :/
How do I reset my password? I can't find the place to do that!

i don't know why it's not okay yet. i mean we PAY to have access to IN they should worry much about the fact it's been 2 weeks we can't log.
but i never had high expectations for them thought :lol:

is it actually working for people?

I shouldn't complain b/c I just won a contest and my one year is over- i would renew in a heart beat if need be!

So I see I'm not the only one with this problem. IN had me thinking my account was hacked or something. I even changed my password 3 times!! Sigh...and I just renewed :dry:

It's actually frustrating as hell, we do pay for our membership and now there's this new contest to win playbills signed by BJA and new video... And we can't login.

It's actually frustrating as hell, we do pay for our membership and now there's this new contest to win playbills signed by BJA and new video... And we can't login.

they should suspend contests and videos while there are problems!! wtf it's the only reason i paid for this :angry

i just emailed IN to tell them i was realllly mad :angry

:P hope it helps

Playbills SIGNED BY BILLIE??

my face right now: rasend.gif

:pinch: sjdfsjkg I can't log in. :cry: FML4ever

I`ve been back in touch with the admin again about this. the issue is still being worked on but individual accounts can be sorted if you email info@gdidiotnation.com

extra staff are being drafted in to help get people sorted out as quickly as possible. hopefully the issue will be sorted for everybody soon.

and peeps, if you aren`t getting answers (after a reasonable amount of time) either ask the gda admin to get in touch for you or give me a poke! I don`t always see the issues being discussed on here so can`t help as quickly as I could otherwise. :)

:sherlock: strange! :o

I just sent an e-mail to info@gdidiotnation.com as well. And I got a reply from memberships@gdidiotnation.com that says:

Hello,
I do apologize for the inconvenience, but it seems like logins were down during a platform switch. Your account is still active, and you should be able to access it at this time. Again, I do apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused. Thanks for your never ending support!

:huh: but I still can't log in..

:sherlock: strange! :o

I just sent an e-mail to info@gdidiotnation.com as well. And I got a reply from memberships@gdidiotnation.com that says:

:huh: but I still can't log in..

This is EXACTLY what I got a few days ago. :mellow: I just sent another e-mail and now I wait.

EDIT: I can now log-in. :happy:

Sometimes I can log in with the new pw & sometimes my old but the layout is different depending how I got in. They are having major issues.

thye are moving the forums onto the same server as the site. I think this must be why there are so many issues. they are trying to keep everybodies posts as this is what members have always asked to happen in the past with upgrades and its obviously causing problems. maybe if they had just started new forums there wouldnt be as many issues.

If I find someone that makes me a paying subscriber with his credit card, i'll get right

Archived