Idiot Nation

bri1039

me neither doesn't work and i created my account in april! hope it's gonna be okay soon.

Same here! :o I joined in April too.

I already wrote them an e-mail, hope they'll reply soon.

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Finally I can log in (I had the same problem two days ago), but my profile pic is removed :ermm:

So I'm not the only who hasn't been able to log in recently?! Ah that's a relief :')

I can get in fine..... but I got my account two and a half years ago.

Edit: I've posted in the IN Help part of the forum asking for someone to see if they can figure out what's up.

since i have the forum saved in my bookmarks, i can easily get into that, but doesn't make too much sense not to get into regular idiot nation.

Oh my god! i've the same problem, 3 days are that i can't log-in.. i created my account in march.

I hope the problem will be resolved soon!

Me. I got my account in September 2012 (so before the update) and I can't log in. I thought it was because I didn't renew, so I tried to renew but it didn't work. I just hope I won't be charged more then once on my credit card.

If you are having trouble logging in to IC, the number one rule is NOT to try and renew using your credit card. Always email the admins first to avoid the sort of uncertainty you're going through right now :P

Well, I was due to renew since September 9 and was still able to log (until Sunday), so I thought maybe it was because they finally realized I hadn't renew. I've never been in the IC (or IN, whatever) before, so I don't really know what happen when you have to renew.

Oh haha okay I see your confusion. I usually renew a day or so before my renewal date just to make sure things don't get screwed up for me, so I don't know what happens if you don't renew! Email the team... memberships@gdidiotnation.com.

Alright, thank you! (I still have access to the forum)

I emailed the admin about members having problems yesterday and mentioned that I`d seen some tweets about this. I thought it was just one member initially but it obviously isn`t. This is being looked into now so hopefully it will be sorted out soon.

Is anyone else still not able to log in?

me too. it says my password isn't right but i'm sure it it and when i try to click on 'forgot my password' it doesn't work.

Is anyone else still not able to log in?

Won't let me either, I was trying from my phone last night (not been on for a couple of weeks), tried from my work pc today and keep getting - Sorry, unrecognized username or password. Have you forgotten your password? I know I am using the right password, so just waiting on a reply from them. I don't want to try to re-set the password, as I can actually remember the one I use for that site, and it may muck things up even more, if I try to re-set it.

Archived