Idiot Nation

bri1039

Something coming soon for UK and Europe??? Wooo, I wonder what it is... :ninja:

And I wonder why it takes me to the comments instead of the article?

Ohh and why it's says ¡TRÉ! an ¡CUATRO! down in the picture

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And I wonder why it takes me to the comments instead of the article?

Ohh and why it's says ¡TRÉ! an ¡CUATRO! down in the picture

I saw that too! :ga: seemed interesting to me because of that...

and yeah, it took me to the comments too :lol:

bri1039, you're the webmaster of the official stuff? Cool, then; I do have some suggestions. :D

1. The grey on the forum is not OK to us with strabism, probably not with some other eye problems either. The contrast is just painful. As a fellow web designer, you'll probably get me when I say that the screen starts to dance when I've spent awhile on the computer, even though I have got a professional monitor. You might want to work on that colour scheme?

2. There were weird bulletin points somewhere on the my account page, a very gross unordered list; not sure if that's a problem you can solve, as in, not sure how Artist Arena stuff is handled...via real pages or some basic CSS overrides?

3. Some guy spammed me by asking me to vote for his video on my profile page, that stuff should not be OK on any social network. People need to learn how to communicate and they should know it's not about them, them and only them; that we need to function as a community. So, how about a rule on comments or something?

4. I absolutely LOVE IT that you post on here and take suggestions; without being mean to people. In the only other fan club I was member of, it was much different...and I don't like to remember that.

Much appreciated. Glitch should be fixed. Reload the page!

IN posted a video yesterday where you can see Billie ''meeting'' the fan. i saw a video from the fans angle but this one is from Billie's angle!

Much appreciated. Glitch should be fixed. Reload the page!

I don't think that was a response to what I said...?!

• 2 weeks later...

As long as they keep up the contests (and maybe if I finally win one :P ) I'll renew my membership come September. Plus, if I do I get snazzy shirt :shifty:

Sweet, thank you. :) Wish us new members were eligible for it.

I don't think I actually saw the shirt, but I like it :D

Is it just me, or does everyone have to pay $28 to renew their membership? :wacko:

Everybody has to pay 28 Dollars.

Ohhh, alrighty. Thanks for that.

The extra $8 is to cover the shipping costs for the free gift you get when you renew.

$28? Bleh. Thought it was $20.

It's $20 when you first join (or at least it was last year, I assume that hasn't changed), but it's $28 when you renew because you get a free gift for renewing and the $8 pays for the shipping. Kind of sucks that they don't give you the option to just pay $20 and not have the free gift instead of forcing you to pay the shipping on it whether you want it or not. At least the current gift is cool though.

Quoting you because there are several errors on IN.

1.) in the tour pictures: you wrote "Tresiste" instead of "Trieste"

2.) and WHERE ARE THE PICS FROM VIENNA? :mad:

i like the "free" shirt! i would totally renew!

I'm thinking about joining Idiot Nation and I have a question: Do you renew the membership yourself or does it automatically renew itself and charge my credit card in a year again if I don't intervene?

I'm thinking about joining Idiot Nation and I have a question: Do you renew the membership yourself or does it automatically renew itself and charge my credit card in a year again if I don't intervene?

you have to renew by yourself but about the credit card i don't know but i think you can change it yes. at least try and you'll see :)

Just bought IN membership, I don't even really know why, mostly for videos and contests I guess. Color scheme on forum hurts my eyes, I don't know what they were thinking about when they made it. Those pink letters on light grey background, oh my.

how to play videos in higher qaulitty? they always seem to play in the lowest quality.

Archived