Idiot Nation

bri1039

I think it's just that you have to click where it says go "HERE" rather than any of the other links. That usually works for me.

only worked on the Q&A video =/

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like what you've done with it but I would like to have conformation that I've entered completions as I don't really trust it

Recently, the Contests link has been redirecting to my member profile. So I just came by to ask wtf? :)

I don't know if it's better than before, I've only been a year :P

But I like that now the contests are for everybody :) I'm not active there like I am here, but I love the live gallery (that hasn't been updated recently :( ) and the exclusive videos, like the one of Q&A of Tré (< :wub:)

I was hoping to see something about "The Band profile", whatever that is; but it still says 'coming soon', but what's coming soon is the end of my membership :(

I guess they announced the winners on Twitter....no vinyl for me :(

there's a big bug on it right now. the tab contest disappear and when i click on contest in the home contest i can't even see the winners. :ermm:

and is there a specific reason why they changed the name Idiot Club to Idiot Nation? i prefered IC :P

The forum should still change, but I'm happy that contest are for all members

and is there a specific reason why they changed the name Idiot Club to Idiot Nation? i prefered IC :P

Yeah I have to agree there. I guess they just changed it to show that they've had a revamp and are "new", to attract more new members, but it's a pretty lame name. It doesn't exactly matter since it doesn't really affect my life lol, but the Idiot Club was a way cooler name. The IC makes you think of a club for idiots which is quite cool and amusing whereas IN just makes you think of a cheesy "we're the nation of Green Day fans united across the world" type of thing. Bit cringeworthy :P

I enjoyed the t-shirt I got for re-newing my membership. I wear it all the time :P

definitely much better than it used to be! i am curious though, mike and tre have done idiot nation interviews now, is billie ever going to?

i love all the contests that have been doing but i will say i don't think y'all should bring back the early entry contests like there was for the 21st century breakdown tour. it's not really fair.

Totally agree. Even though I'm a member and there's no doubt it'd be awesome for my own selfish reasons - I also know what it's like to sleep over night in a line, only for pretty much nothing. When you see all those people already at the barrier it's such a shit feeling.

is the shirt when you renew the black one with the big arrow?

Yeah that's the one I've got. And I think it's got some yellow on it too?

Yeah that's the one I've got. And I think it's got some yellow on it too?

yes it's pretty! but my renew is in april 2014 so ............. :(

yes it's pretty! but my renew is in april 2014 so ............. :(

Maybe they'll design an even better one by then! ;)

How do i find out how long i have left on IN ?? is there something in the accounts section ?

Yeah, when is my membership up? I'd really like to know that

to see when you membership is up do the following:

1) log into IN

2) on the main page (not the forum) scroll all the way to the bottom

3) click on "update account info" (it's in a pink box ALL the way on the bottom)

4) click on the link for "Your payment history" (under the "your membership information")

5) it will show you when your current year is up (even if you got the free membership with the box set)

Is the glitch on the news page fixed for you guys?

oh they changed the main page! don't know if i like it

still miss the contest tab

Nope, still only displaying comments. Also when you click the news tab it takes you to your profile.

not for me.. my news link still goes to my profile and the contest "read more" goes to comments only..... but maybe it's an older version of the site.. sometimes mine takes a while to update... i should probably clear my cache or something

actually the entire left column sends me to my profile

"news"

"profile"

and

"contests"

I would really like to sign up for Idiot nation, but I don't have a credit card. So until they add paypal, I guess I am stuck.

I would really like to sign up for Idiot nation, but I don't have a credit card. So until they add paypal, I guess I am stuck.

maybe with a prepaid credit card? that's what i did.

they are available everywhere with different prices.

No, whatever I click on it takes me to my profile, using Google Chrome, also I can't enter any comps and can't see who won the comps as I can only see the comments. I also can't comment, I can only reply to others comments on the comps.

Weird.

I have been asking for paypal for the last 7 years :/

to see when you membership is up do the following:

1) log into IN

2) on the main page (not the forum) scroll all the way to the bottom

3) click on "update account info" (it's in a pink box ALL the way on the bottom)

4) click on the link for "Your payment history" (under the "your membership information")

5) it will show you when your current year is up (even if you got the free membership with the box set)

Awesome thanks so much for that, 25th july i need to re new...

Also as this time i will actaully be paying to renew, does this mean i will get a t shirt :D?

Something coming soon for UK and Europe??? Wooo, I wonder what it is... :ninja:

Archived