Green Day - Live Transmission - Netherland - 16.06.2013!

GD LIVE

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

that's cool! I'm seeing them tomorrow. So it willl be nice to see it afterwards.

Most of the time I barely remember anything. Cause I'll be drunk + in some kind of weird trance :lol:

This site doesn't seem too legit to me. You have to fill out a survey before you can view anything, which leads me to believe this is a phishing attempt or some kind of deal where you have to download malicious software.

The actual stream for the festival will most likely be here http://3voor12.vpro.nl/

Now I know what I'll be doing tonight, thank you...and don't forget to have the best time ever. :wub:

Really, nobody ever phishing or downloading any viruses. I can vouch for it because I filled the survey many times :ermm:

Really, nobody ever phishing or downloading any viruses. I can vouch for it because I filled the survey many times :ermm:

I'd be immediately suspicious of anything that requires a survey to watch something that is freely available elsewhere. That's all I'm saying.

I hope the 3voor12 site show the GD set. If you look at the schedule http://3voor12.vpro.nl/nieuws/2013/Pinkpop/Pinkpop-Spoorboekje.html it says To Be Decided between 18:30 and 1am. Hopefully they will give us the whole thing too.

I don't know who's playing right now, but they sound good

The Stereophonics are really good live. The camera just picked out someone in a green day shirt during one of their songs too :)

The Stereophonics are really good live. The camera just picked out someone in a green day shirt during one of their songs too :)

Awesome - what times green day on?

Awesome - what times green day on?

Im not sure what time they are actually on.

I didnt mean to quote you on my last post either, I didnt realise i had hit quote

on that 3voor site, there is a list on right side but Green Day isn't listed

on that 3voor site, there is a list on right side but Green Day isn't listed

Uh oh :(

Dude are they really ? My friend begged me to go with her -.- so I've ended up going but I've never really watched them live haha

I'm not going to be able to see this one.:(

don't think i'll be home to watch this one, but if green day are streamed what time will they be on?

20:30 - 22:30 European time

We don't know, they said that they don't have the rights yet, so maybe yes, maybe no ;)

But why wouldn't be Green Day agree to give them the rights to show live steam? It's good for them: thousands of people around the world could watch them live at the same time :)

I don't think they are going to be streamed...

3voor12s updated timetable:

20: 30 - Bastille

20: 55 - Hoogtepunten

Well I've been told its on TV in holland? So does that mean they may get streamed ?

Archived