Where should Green Day go on 99 Revolutions North America Leg 2

James a Green Day Fan

I thought about this and I want to hear you're opinions about it. When Green Day is done going over seas by the end of August when do you think they will announce Leg 2 Tour Dates and where do you think they should go? I think they should go back to some of the concerts that they have cancelled and of course go back to big places like New York and California.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought about this and I want to hear you're opinions about it. When Green Day is done going over seas by the end of August when do you think they will announce Leg 2 Tour Dates and where do you think they should go? I think they should go back to some of the concerts that they have cancelled and of course go back to big places like New York and California.

Theyve been to NY already they should do the canceled dates and all the other states they ignored the first leg

I'd love to see Green Day play Lollapalooza next Summer! They put on a Great show three years ago, wouldn't mind seeing them do it again! But I think that they'll be playing some North American Festivals next year!!

my backyard...better yet... my bedroom.

They should say "fuck you, America" and tour Asia and South America with all ages shows with 10$ tickets and no alcohol.

First México and then whatever the hell they want to go!!! :lol:

Seattle for sure! We were supposed to be the first concert of the tour and it was canceled! Maybe play a couple places in Washington state. That would be fantastic!:woot:

They should do the places where they canceled and come to Québec or Montréal because I want to see them again! (I know, it's a really good reason. :P)

Also, they should in big cities of America like they always do.

They should do a UK leg first rather than going back to somewhere they have already toured

Nah, they should just stay in Europe for the rest of eternity. Preferably the UK. Specifically England. Forever. And ever.

Nah, they should just stay in Europe for the rest of eternity. Preferably the UK. Specifically England. Forever. And ever.

Specifically the North of England

Specifically the North of England

Nahhh mate, the West Midlands all the way.

SEATTLE :mad:

and Arizona & Florida :ninja:

They should play a concert in Tristen's backyard :angry

Nahhh mate, the West Midlands all the way.

PFFFT. Last time Green Day were in Manchester was June 2010 :(. Coming up to 3 years. I'm moving to London next month anyway so i couldn't give a rats arse.

Cali so that I can actually make a trip there

(I'm looking at you Karen)

and any more UK dates would be dandy.

MONTREAL dammit. they used to play in montreal every tour!!! :( they can't let us down.

and Canada overall. we're a HUGE country and we only got 2 dates that's ridiculous.

Archived