Coming Clean t-shirt available from GDA

Fuzz

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WANT.

Coming clean it's one of my favourite songs ever! Too bad it's only white :(

You should do other t-shirts like this with the other drawings of Dookie inside the booklet !

Nice shirt !

You should do other t-shirts like this with the other drawings of Dookie inside the booklet !

Nice shirt !

I could wear two weeks of Dookie shirts... and have each one be a different color :runaround:

Really cool shirt, but I'm gonna have to wait. I just bought gifts for people and don't have much money yet.

if u order the black t-shirt will the print stay black then, too? Or is the print white then?

if u order the black t-shirt will the print stay black then, too? Or is the print white then?

Stay black. I wouldn't suggest doing that. Hah. If there's enough demand in the future we'll put out another with the image in white.

Very nice t-shirt, wonderful job guys! :) I wish I could buy one.

This is awesome. I've always loved the Coming Clean artwork.

I want to get the guys shirt because of the colors. So the question is blue or purple. Hm.

You all should buy this. Because I scanned and Photoshopped the image so it would look nice on a shirt.

I demand half the monies.

You all should buy this. Because I scanned and Photoshopped the image so it would look nice on a shirt.

I demand half the monies.

You shall receive a check for $3!

Really great idea. Simple, clean and shows people I like Green Day without forcing them to overdose on ugly.

I am really gonna try and pick this one up! I should have some money in a week or so, so hopefully I can.

i really want the six pack of apathy shirt as well as this one, but i'm too poor right now :(

but when i'm cashed up i'm totally buying them!

Archived