Watch a high quality stream of Green Day at Rock am Ring right now!

jtdscape

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good quality of stream. Boulevard Of Broken Dreams is perfect.

I was boring until I saw that I can watch a liveof Green Day in live. What a perfect time!

PS : It seems that we can't put the video on full screen ?

Aargh! Hope someone can record this, it won't play on the iPad. Great that it is being streamed though.

I was boring until I saw that I can watch a liveof Green Day in live. What a perfect time!

PS : It seems that we can't put the video on full screen ?

I get that too :(

Just played Waiting along to them on guitar xD

I get that too :(

Just played Waiting along to them on guitar

You can just click the screen when you go to fullscreen P.S. I got frustrated and found out!

i'll be honest and say that i'm sick of this f-ing setlist. I GET IT, YOU LIKE PLAYING HITCHIN' A RIDE!! but we've seen and heard it 3000 times before.

i'll be honest and say that i'm sick of this f-ing setlist. I GET IT, YOU LIKE PLAYING HITCHIN' A RIDE!! but we've seen and heard it 3000 times before.

And now I'm going to be honest; your point is full of shit. Green Day have to appeal to numerous audiences, whether it's old fans, new fans and everything in between. Not everyone has heard it live. You may have seen a few shows in your time and maybe the set list bores you, but there are many others who haven't heard it, so your point is pretty moot.

Don't whine. They can do what they want with their setlist. Plus they only played it a couple times during the first leg of the tour. It's one of their best, they're kinda obligated to play it, it's a staple of their shows.

Did they do a lot of songs before St. Jimmy ? I just arrived at home and saw the link.

Did they do a lot of songs before St. Jimmy ? I just arrived at home and saw the link.

Around halfway through the show. Pretty similar to the Emirates setlist.

Around halfway through the show. Pretty similar to the Emirates setlist.

Okay. Thanks! :)

Can they stop talking? :( I don't understand.

Archived