Green Day In Kerrang! (12/06/2013)

Undómiel

4 ks is fucking ridiculous. Green day are one of the best live bands there is around, and that was by far the best time that I have seen them. kerrang you know nothing.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

4 ks is fucking ridiculous. Green day are one of the best live bands there is around, and that was by far the best time that I have seen them. kerrang you know nothing.

Bby there's a picture of us in it from when we went for our pee break hahahaha

4??? 4???

WHAT?!

My sentiments exactly

Bby there's a picture of us in it from when we went for our pee break hahahaha

My sentiments exactly

It's sexy

This is why you all should have came on our amazing terrifying pee break

I'm actually laughing that that picture got put in. Oh wow.

It's sexy

This is why you all should have came on our amazing terrifying pee break

I'm actually laughing that that picture got put in. Oh wow.

I wasn't gonna buy it but then it would have been rude not to ;) Pizza family represent!

I wasn't gonna buy it but then it would have been rude not to ;) Pizza family represent!

I wasn't going to buy it because I hate Kerrang and I was pissed about the whole '4 k' thing--damn they totally deserved five. So I decided to just look at it in the shop today, saw my face and was like 'wow, I must buy this'.

Think I'll check out that review in kerrang! Stopped buying that magazine a few years ago as I thought it was full of bull shine!! Let's see if its any better now ;-)

From Kerrang

6rRK4Ni.jpg?1

D8ne6fp.jpg?1

Poster

caBwT2l.jpg?1

Poster special from Emirates next week

hca2RJc.jpg?1

From NME

57MFl51.jpg?1

4R1dH50.jpg?1

that wasn't even really a review, just nitpicking some pointless shit

I thought Kerrang could have gave a better review. It didn't really focus on the actual show and how amazing it was whilst they were on stage.

I thought Kerrang could have gave a better review. It didn't really focus on the actual show and how amazing it was whilst they were on stage.

Really? Oh I preferred NME's... thought it seemed a bit more lighthearted and fun, whereas Kerrang! seemed determined to find fault... :P

Really? Oh I preferred NME's... thought it seemed a bit more lighthearted and fun, whereas Kerrang! seemed determined to find fault... :P

I never gave any praise towards the Kerrang review?

The NME one was definitely better.

They just like looking for ways to put them down.

Seriously, where is the 5 k's Green Day more than deserve Kerrang!? Because I'm only seeing four.

Actually, I drew another K on in the space just because it's bullshit that they didn't get five.

The Kerrang review really annoyed me. They way they word things, as if it was a joint ATL/Green Day show and give both bands equal coverage is really, really annoying. Though I'm not a fan of All Time Low at all so maybe it's just me. And no mention of the Kaiser Chiefs at all pissed me off too because I enjoyed them way more than I did All Time Low. Okay, I get Kaiser Chiefs aren't a Kerrang band but at the very least an acknowledgement that they were supporting too would have been nice.

And then the actual review itself was pretty rubbish, four Ks and little mention of the show itself and more about the songs they took out and little snipes at the band in general. I mean Jesus Christ, they had to take out some songs to make way for new ones, which they even acknowledged, so why bitch about it?! -_-

I haven't actually read the NME review yet...off to have a look!

ETA: Oh, it's a bit better, but still a bit crap. I think Billie does the 'hey oh's a lot because he's genuinely in awe of the reaction every time, revels in all the people shouting it back to him, so gets caught up in doing loads of them. I didn't ever think he did it to kill time - and why would he need to kill time when the band are clearly having a bit of trouble cramming all the hits into the set as it is?? Le sigh.

ETA2: Those Kerrang captions are god awful btw :o

I really enjoyed the fact that even Kerrang! can see that Green Day like to treat everyone as "a friend or a guest" rather than just a number.

I really enjoyed the fact that even Kerrang! can see that Green Day like to treat everyone as "a friend or a guest" rather than just a number.

I did like that bit, must say. :)

From Kerrang

6rRK4Ni.jpg?1

D8ne6fp.jpg?1

Poster

caBwT2l.jpg?1

Poster special from Emirates next week

hca2RJc.jpg?1

From NME

57MFl51.jpg?1

4R1dH50.jpg?1

Thanks for uploading these :D

Doesn anyone know where i can get a jacket like billies in he pics ?

I never gave any praise towards the Kerrang review?

The NME one was definitely better.

Sorry, I was tired last night. I read it wrong. :P

Thanks for uploading these :D

Doesn anyone know where i can get a jacket like billies in he pics ?

1. Get on stage to sing Longview

2. Hug Billie

3. Steal jacket

4. Run

Oh, so I need to buy some magazines.... Excited for next weeks Kerrang :o

1. Get on stage to sing Longview

2. Hug Billie

3. Steal jacket

4. Run

if i cant find one, then i might honeselty have to try that ;) ... although he doesnt have it on for the whole show usually so id need to storm the stage during 99 Rev or KYE :D

Archived