Animated Music Video for Nuclear Family

kuper064

So Green Day is having that short film contest, but there doesn't seem to be any place that's dedicated to sharing everyone's videos. This forum seems like the best place for that kind of thing, so here's my video anyway - an animated music video for Nuclear Family. It was tough to get this done in such a short amount of time, but I think it came out pretty well. Hopefully you'll enjoy it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USosyRzsJcY

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That is brilliant! Loved the drawing style, the animations, the album artwork that crept in. Really well done!

Dude that's fucking awesome !!!!! I really like the way you got all the albums in their really good work Man you should do some more!

i thought something like this for xkid :D but it didnt work out :P

awesome work man!! :ga:

fantastic job man! i realyy enjoy with this video, I think it could perfectly be the official music video

This is so bloody amazing, wow! I wish I was able to do such things..

That was amazing! The animation/drawings were fabulous and I loved the subtle Green Day references. Also loved Billie jumping around during the ending countdown :lol:

Excellent job!

fantastic!!

i'm doing a compilation dvd with all the music videos from trilogy.. this one will made it as a bonus track :)

I kinda wish this was an official music video because it's really really well done! :thumbsup:

This would have been a killer official music video! The animations were so adorable. Plus, the part where the mother takes the MacDonalds package out of the oven was very funny and slightly satirical, no? Anyway, absolutely well done.

Best video I've seen so far as well! :o

Love everything about it. This has got to win.

DUDE ABSOLUTELY AMAZING, WAS IT ALL HAND DRAWN OR DID U USE A COMPUTER (IF SO WHAT SOFTWARE??), EITHER WAY, IT WAS SO WELL PLANNED OUT, I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!

Dude, you have to do more. Its so great it rivals Walking Contradiction as my favorite music video.

I saw this about 5 days ago on you tube. One of the best videos ive seen for a music video. Youve got my vote, great job :)

I was gonna post it on this site when I saw it but I decided not to because its not my work. so glad you posted it yourself cause it deserves to be seen.

That is absolutely fabulous, much better than any official vid they've release in a long time lol, good luck in the comp :)

Can I repost to my fb?

i'd like to see it but i've got a bug on GDC right now and i can't see the videos. tell me anybody what i sould write on youtube to find it :) please

the replies are so positive :woot:

holy fucking shit your video was perfect i love the animation like everyone else said fuck its soo good and funny great fucking work!

That's incredible! Good luck with the contest, definitely the best I've seen so far.

i'd like to see it but i've got a bug on GDC right now and i can't see the videos. tell me anybody what i sould write on youtube to find it :) please

the replies are so positive :woot:

Nuclear Family- Green Day: Animated Music Video

That's incredible! Good luck with the contest, definitely the best I've seen so far.

Nuclear Family- Green Day: Animated Music Video

thank you!!

wow seriously this is really good! how can you do this? :D and I LOVE the references to older albums. seriously this is perfect good job and hope you'll win!

Archived