Sleepyhead and Wasteaway-Warning B-sides? + List of unreleased songs, lyrics, videos ++

JardyOfSuburbia

I'm curious why Bob's Your Uncle is the possible original title for Jackass? Do one of them have an uncle Bob that's an idiot, so you just connected the dots, or is there some sort of reasoning for it? :lol: personally, if it is, I think Bob's Your Uncle is a far better title haha

Thought I'd ask you haha

I'm not sure, that's just what I found from the people before me haha

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought it was 19th. But it doesn't matter, because we'll probably never ever hear these :P

I have Billie and Elvis Costello singing Alison together, which is pretty awesome. No 19th Nervous Breakdown though. :(

I have Billie and Elvis Costello singing Alison together, which is pretty awesome. No 19th Nervous Breakdown though. :(

19th was recorded during the Nimrod sessions and never released

Can we just get this list of unreleased tracks posted somewhere? Like on GDA or something? These threads never go anywhere

Todd, your ability to recall all this never fails to amaze me.

Anyone have a way for us to hear Second Time Around? It looks pretty much like a sequel to When I Come Around and I have to hear it!

Anyone have a way for us to hear Second Time Around? It looks pretty much like a sequel to When I Come Around and I have to hear it!

Here you go.

Archived