Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MrsBillieJoe95

Random Thoughts

X-Saint

any excuse to post this

(he takes it off at about 2:50 if you're interested)

Haha! That's awesome! :lol:

Neurotics

Inoganic Chemistry is the worst subject. I find logic then come exception. How to remember all this? Please! Don't kill me. I'm about to cry!

GreenRanger

If Jesus came back from the dead, would he have a panic attack every time he heard a hammer and nails?

The Forgotten

What would the founding fathers think of the US now a' days...

MrsBillieJoe95

go-back-we-messed-up.jpg:lol:

WhatserKinx

If Jesus came back from the dead, would he have a panic attack every time he heard a hammer and nails?

:lol:

Also when people shout "Jesus Christ" as a cuss do you think he'd be like "you called?" :P

dumb shiny bitch

Why am I so hot

fukingcounterstrike

Why am I so hot

surface area to volume ratio? might not be dissipating heat as fast as the rest :confused:

Penguin Puffball

I would enjoy a pet turtle.

Also, my "friends" all suck ass.

dumb shiny bitch

surface area to volume ratio? might not be dissipating heat as fast as the rest :confused:

these sound like plausible possibilities.

MrsBillieJoe95

My random thinking:

Is there really a difference between "states" like in the US and "states" like around the world, and if not then why do we call them states opposed to countries?

I mean think about it- (at least here in America) the average person will refer to places outside of the US as "countries", yet we will say "the state of (insert name here)". If I'm not mistaken (I didnt pay too much attention in government, so it's very likely I'm wrong :lol:), don't state and country pretty well mean the same thing? (don't shoot me if I'm wrong, you must keep in mind that I officially have an American education :P:lol:)

Yussef

"Good"

Because they were all a bunch of bigoted old fucks, aye.

MrsBillieJoe95

What if our life is really just one huge cycle and we just cycle thru until we finally live a proper/meaningful life, or even fix the major mistakes we made in any of the previous cycles? Maybe this is where Deja Vu comes from and why we feel like we know someone already!

MrsBillieJoe95

Noticed that lonely people tend to long for social interaction so that they can express themselves / their personalities, while people who are very social tend to enjoy exploring other people's personalities instead of expressing their own… so maybe the key to beating loneliness is to be less socially selfish?

But people who are lonely typically don't get the chance to express themselves, so they often don't know when too much is too much and drive people away.

I'm not arguing that people can socially selfish, but people who are overly lonely may not realize that they're being selfish if they see it as "I don't get the chance to express myself, so i'm going to let it all out".

Penguin Puffball

I thought I wasn't working that much, but it turns out I'm working 5 days a week. So it's just my hours that are minimal, not the amount of days I work. That's comforting.

Eva

My random thinking:

Is there really a difference between "states" like in the US and "states" like around the world, and if not then why do we call them states opposed to countries?

I mean think about it- (at least here in America) the average person will refer to places outside of the US as "countries", yet we will say "the state of (insert name here)". If I'm not mistaken (I didnt pay too much attention in government, so it's very likely I'm wrong :lol:), don't state and country pretty well mean the same thing? (don't shoot me if I'm wrong, you must keep in mind that I officially have an American education :P:lol:)

The states in the United States all refer back to that big old federal government that is located in Washington, D.C., as well as having their own individual state-level rights, laws, constitutions, etc. Other countries, while they may be called a "state" (I'm not quite sure what you meant by that, to be honest), don't have the split up, individual constitutions, bills, representatives, etc., that the U.S.'s states do.

Like, in Tennessee, it's in our state constitution that marriage is between a man and a woman (booooo :thumbsdown:) but in other states, marriage might not even be mentioned in their constitution. So while citizens in Tennessee abide by the Tennessean constitution, we also have to abide by the federal constitution (the Constitution of the U.S.).

"Whites and blacks are integrated into the same society? They can use the same water fountains? Who picks the cotton? In some states, two people of the same sex can marry? What a disgrace!"

(As cool as we make 'em out to be, most of them were bigots, you know.)

Clean Cut Asshole

I hate hangovers... :sick:

MrsBillieJoe95

The states in the United States all refer back to that big old federal government that is located in Washington, D.C., as well as having their own individual state-level rights, laws, constitutions, etc. Other countries, while they may be called a "state" (I'm not quite sure what you meant by that, to be honest), don't have the split up, individual constitutions, bills, representatives, etc., that the U.S.'s states do.

Like, in Tennessee, it's in our state constitution that marriage is between a man and a woman (booooo :thumbsdown:) but in other states, marriage might not even be mentioned in their constitution. So while citizens in Tennessee abide by the Tennessean constitution, we also have to abide by the federal constitution (the Constitution of the U.S.).

During Government, we were told that "countries" are "states" (i believe so at least; I wasn't there for the first week of school and missed that part of class :lol:). I very well may be pulling stuff from my butt though since I'm not even 100% sure what I'm talking about! lol

MrsBillieJoe95

Is it appropriate to call little people bigoted? :lol:

Amanda

Is it appropriate to call little people bigoted? :lol:

Bigotry is genetically impossible if you are less than 6 feet tall.

MrsBillieJoe95

I often wonder why people don't take other's feelings/emotions into consideration.

For example, my cousins often take my sister random places (like they got to go camping and I literally found out the night before they went while my sister was packing for it. not a single word was said to me until I asked why she was packing). I can't even remember the last time they offered to take me with them somewhere... Literally, I can't remember last time they offered, even when it was a matter of "when they heard me, what did you want me to do?" :dry: I know I'm not the most pleasurable person to be around (quite frankly, I'm the type of person Cat C and I were talking about that often drive people away that because of lack of social skills and not being about to know when too much is too much until it's too late), but for fuck's sake, even a pity invitation is better than nothing >.<

so what if I choose to whine on my own thread? what are you going to do, shut me down?

:lol:please don't though. I like my thread and we just got started! lol

And no, I'm not looking for a pity party lol. I was talking about this a little with my sister and I was still thinking about it :P

JOE THE X-KID

Why hasn't someone made a transparent toaster , then you see how cooked your toast is....

WhatserKinx

Why hasn't someone made a transparent toaster , then you see how cooked your toast is....

I'm pretty sure I've seen such a thing somewhere...

why the fuck is it so hot in my bedroom this is insane summer i love you but fuck off

insomniax

mind blown :mellow: that's genius.