Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MrsBillieJoe95

Random Thoughts

WhatserKinx

as for random thoughts ive had recently

people who have to wear neck braces must be pretty pissed they have to wear one..

I have to ask... Why do you think that? :lol:

Why does everyone (myself included) find swearing so funny?

I think because it's still kind of taboo. Like, it's not something you would do in polite company. *shrugs*

I was thinking. Could you imagine if humans had to wear the neck cones dogs wore how awkward (and funny for an onlooker) everyday banal tasks would become?

Asa.

Why does everyone (myself included) find swearing so funny?

because it's goddamn fucking hilarious as shit.

For some reason I think musty basements smell good. That's just me.

inthehallwaynow

I have to ask... Why do you think that? :lol:

I think because it's still kind of taboo. Like, it's not something you would do in polite company. *shrugs*

I was thinking. Could you imagine if humans had to wear the neck cones dogs wore how awkward (and funny for an onlooker) everyday banal tasks would become?

well i saw someone while at work today wearing a neck brace and she looked unhappy haha and i thought the idea of a drunk jim morrison presenting a 5 min talk show would be pretty amazing..and taco bell..really?...took them years to make a dorito taco? i think they are full of taco bell meat...(shit) haha

WhatserKinx

well i saw someone while at work today wearing a neck brace and she looked unhappy haha and i thought the idea of a drunk jim morrison presenting a 5 min talk show would be pretty amazing..and taco bell..really?...took them years to make a dorito taco? i think they are full of taco bell meat...(shit) haha

I feel like neck braces would be fecking amazing, like y'know those padded ones? I mean for one, you wouldn't have to hold your own neck up and two it would be like wearing a pillow on you neck? :lol:

Caractériel

What is it with people on the London Underground doing their utmost not to make any kind of visual, or verbal contact with their fellow passengers? I mean seriously, if you're standing there with your face buried into my armpit in a busy carriage, you could at least say hello or something :P

inthehallwaynow

I feel like neck braces would be fecking amazing, like y'know those padded ones? I mean for one, you wouldn't have to hold your own neck up and two it would be like wearing a pillow on you neck? :lol:

hmm i guess you're right! turning the head isnt so easy... wait!..i just realized thats probably cause they have a neck injury hahahah im sure a normal neck with a neck brace would be quite comfortable.. you're so helpful thank you lol

Eva

why do we wear shoes

fukingcounterstrike

why do we wear shoes

In my books underwear is a bigger question than shoes.

Eva

In my books underwear is a bigger question than shoes.

shoes and underwear, then

fukingcounterstrike

shoes and underwear, then

:lol:

GenesisJames

Why do I suddenly love phone booths so much?

inthehallwaynow

everyone does love raymond...

Penguin Puffball

What the hell causes an itch?

inthehallwaynow

poison ivy

HolyHandGrenade

"Itching, also known as pruritus, starts with some kind of external stimuli, including bugs, dust, clothing fibers and hair. Like tickling, itching is a built-in defense mechanism that alerts your body to the potential of being harmed. In this case, it might be the potential of being bit by a bug.
When the stimuli lands on your skin, it may not bother you at first, but soon it will begin to rub back and forth across your skin. Once the hair or dust scratches your skin's surface layer, receptors in the dermis of the skin will become irritated. In a split second, these receptors send a signal through fibers in the skin to your spinal cord and then up to the cerebral cortex in your brain.
The same fibers that send itching signals are also used to send pain signals to the brain, which once led some scientists to believe that itching was a form of light pain. That notion has since been dispelled by research, which showed that pain and itching elicit opposite responses. Pain causes us to withdraw and itching causes us to scratch."

Penguin Puffball

Holy shit that is awesome :lol:

....now that I read that, I'm itchy all over.

HolyHandGrenade

Holy shit that is awesome :lol:

....now that I read that, I'm itchy all over.

Speaking of itches, I hate when people say they need to "itch a scratch". It's the other way around!

Penguin Puffball

Speaking of itches, I hate when people say they need to "itch a scratch". It's the other way around!

OMG THAT PISSES ME OFF TOO

inthehallwaynow

poison ivy

Asa.

Shoes should have like, built-in, removable socks that you can take out and wash. And sandals should have little foot pillows.

inthehallwaynow

When a cat is dropped, it always lands on its feet, and when toast is dropped, it always lands buttered side down. Therefore, if a slice of toast is strapped to a cat's back, buttered side up, and the animal is then dropped, the two opposing forces will cause it to hover, spinning inches above the ground.

Cob

Why are boobs so fucking amazing?

Penguin Puffball

Because they're glorious. Circular logic for the win.

fukingcounterstrike

Shoes should have like, built-in, removable socks that you can take out and wash. And sandals should have little foot pillows.

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... go make a fortune and share nothing with us again

Asa.

this may be a question never answered...I mean...just boobs, man...boobs.