Dookie 20th Anniversary Cover Album

DookieBoy21

Cool. Thanks again, we're all arranging a date to record on and we'll have it in as soon as possible. Have you looked into the possibility of a free iTunes download yet?

I looked and its impossible to sell it for free. I am 95% sure I will put it up on ReverbNation though

Actually, I found a distrubutor who can put it on iTunes. I will see if they are willing to publish our stuff

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I looked and its impossible to sell it for free. I am 95% sure I will put it up on ReverbNation though

Actually, I found a distrubutor who can put it on iTunes. I will see if they are willing to publish our stuff

What about Soundcloud?

Why not try to get it posted on Bandcamp? They're willing to let artists set their own prices.

I'll do Like A Rat Does Cheese.

I'm sorry, that's not a dookie song and it shouldn't be on the b-side list either

Hey guys, I'm just letting you know that I've moved accounts. I used to be BellaofSuburbia, but I got lazy with that one, so I've created this one. Just to let y'all know :P

Hey guys, I'm just letting you know that I've moved accounts. I used to be BellaofSuburbia, but I got lazy with that one, so I've created this one. Just to let y'all know :P

I was wondering why this random nooblet added me lool xD

I will have it as "ThatJonGuy" here on the site (so people know which user is doing it) but I will give full credit to your band on the actual album (on the song list/back cover)

What are you thinking in terms of modifiications?

Excellent!

Release is expected on February 1st so that being said I guess I want all the songs in by max the end of December or Very early January

I mean like, the song is too slow and soft, can I like make it a bit harder on a 2nd repeated verse. I'll leave some space in case you guys decide to crop it out after

I mean like, the song is too slow and soft, can I like make it a bit harder on a 2nd repeated verse. I'll leave some space in case you guys decide to crop it out after

Sure go ahead

I've finished mine just so you know ;)

Was it sent?

If anyone wants to do guitar for Coming Clean, let me know. I'm working on something ;)

If anyone wants to do bass or guitar for Coming Clean, let me know. I'm working on something ;)

Or drums too, but I want to see what it sounds like without drums first

I may want to do guitar

I may want to do guitar

Alright, thanks man. Maybe we can collaborate together on something. I'm still looking at my options. We'll talk via pm

Alright, thanks man. Maybe we can collaborate together on something. I'm still looking at my options. We'll talk via pm

Alright, Totally!

Alright, Totally!

The version of Metal Song that is on sound cloud is it your's?

The version of Metal Song that is on sound cloud is it your's?

Is it by Idiotic Tendency? If so, it's me!

A bunch of GDCers could record themselves singing something like FOD and it could all be put together as one big chorus, I dunno.

A bunch of GDCers could record themselves singing something like FOD and it could all be put together as one big chorus, I dunno.

It'd be hard for everyone to record separately and then put it together, because everyone would be at different speeds. We could all do a web chat thing though. That's a great idea!

ok, I'll download it

wait for this album to be compiled first dude. I know it's good, but you can wait a bit, right?

Archived