Dookie 20th Anniversary Cover Album

DookieBoy21

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alright, could you put us in for Walking the Dog and Don't Wanna Fall in Love? I'm trying to contact my band mates about this project, but it's hard to get details when everything changes so rapidly, I'll get back to you as soon as possible on which one of the two we're doing, but PLEASE save those for now. Alright?

Alright, could you put us in for Walking the Dog and Don't Wanna Fall in Love? I'm trying to contact my band mates about this project, but it's hard to get details when everything changes so rapidly, I'll get back to you as soon as possible on which one of the two we're doing, but PLEASE save those for now. Alright?

I'll reserve both in your name but make up your mind on one song for now and if at a later time it is still up in the air you can take the second one

Dibs on Tired Of Waiting For You

You got it

I might do a Bonus Disc type thing where I put exclusives that were from the Demos and stuff. Not sure yet

You should but are there any album songs available?

Ok can i Have on the wagon?

You should but are there any album songs available?

Ok can i Have on the wagon?

No album songs available. You got on the wagon

I'll reserve both in your name but make up your mind on one song for now and if at a later time it is still up in the air you can take the second one.

Cool thank you so much!! I'm trying to contact the rest of the band, but our bassist falls off the face of the earth in the summer. I'll edit this post later with information. Thanks again.

taken. Please check the list at the beggining

It wasn't taken when I posted. I guess it wasn't updated at the time.

Can It please be like Acoustic if I want? or does it HAVE to be exactly like the original version

Can It please be like Acoustic if I want? or does it HAVE to be exactly like the original version

It can be anything

Didn't I get dibs on In The End? I'm pretty sure I was the first to request it?

can i be a part of this cover album, i will play the pulling teeth, i'm a big green day fan, i will do my best! :)

Didn't I get dibs on In The End? I'm pretty sure I was the first to request it?

Nope. :shifty:

Nope. :shifty:

But Dookieboy21 liked my post and he said if he liked your post u got it. I was also the only person on page 1 (on mobile) to request it. And another guy requested it after me and before u

But Dookieboy21 liked my post and he said if he liked your post u got it. I was also the only person on page 1 (on mobile) to request it. And another guy requested it after me and before u

You gotta be kidding me!

Sorry I didn't notice you. I guess you can take a demo song. If there is nothing you like I'll give you first pick for American Idiot cover album when it is posted

can i be a part of this cover album, i will play the pulling teeth, i'm a big green day fan, i will do my best! :)

Demo songs are only available as of now

So basically, the entire community is doing In the End?

To all: get at me if you want sweet motherfucking bassline, for any song.

You gotta be kidding me!

Sorry I didn't notice you. I guess you can take a demo song. If there is nothing you like I'll give you first pick for American Idiot cover album when it is posted

Demo songs are only available as of now

Thats cool I'll take the first dibs on the American Idiot album, send an email to jaredbobryk87@yahoo.ca when you need me to decide and start recording!! :)

I'll reserve both in your name but make up your mind on one song for now and if at a later time it is still up in the air you can take the second one

We're doing don't wanna fall in love, can you change the credit from "ThatJonGuy" to "Population Control"?

Finished my Longview cover today!! Just sent the email out a few seconds ago!!! :)

I can take Billie Joe's Mom. I'll start her up tomorrow.

Is there any limits in modifications?

Nah, just don't fuck up the lyrics. And as long as you have fun!

When are entries due?

I guess I'll grab Food Around the Corner before it's taken.

We're doing don't wanna fall in love, can you change the credit from "ThatJonGuy" to "Population Control"?

I will have it as "ThatJonGuy" here on the site (so people know which user is doing it) but I will give full credit to your band on the actual album (on the song list/back cover)

What are you thinking in terms of modifiications?

I guess I'll grab Food Around the Corner before it's taken.

Excellent!

So when's this due?

Release is expected on February 1st so that being said I guess I want all the songs in by max the end of December or Very early January

I will have it as "ThatJonGuy" here on the site (so people know which user is doing it) but I will give full credit to your band on the actual album (on the song list/back cover)

Cool. Thanks again, we're all arranging a date to record on and we'll have it in as soon as possible. Have you looked into the possibility of a free iTunes download yet?

Archived