Dookie 20th Anniversary Cover Album

DookieBoy21

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fwew! Good thing I got here when I did :) I'd like to snag Burnout! Ill do the entire band version myself! Thanks! ^_^

Why is no one taking Longview?? I'll take that one, if'n ya don't mind!!! :D

If Basket Case is available I can take that one,

I know basket case and when I come around are taken, they are the only dookie songs I properly know on my acoustic guitar, so if you want some acoustic guitar on your tracks I'm up for it, also same with creating art work I'm up for working on ideas with people.

I'm up for "When I Come Around" if that is not taken. I already have an interesting cover lying around that was intended for the GDC valentines album, that was never put out.

It would also be an opportunity to re-mix and/or re-record it, with February being so far from now. It has acoustic guitar, harmonica and obviously some vocals.

I'll ask my band about doing Coming Clean.

Until the I have dibs on it.

You do know your using sigs that belong to a lot of people. Including mine. Get your own sig rather than stealing 5-6 people's sigs

Btw. I know it's not an option but can I do 'Metal Song' from the dookie demo?

No rush, take your time

Note: I liked all the comments requesting for a song. If I liked that means you got the song.

I will update the list tomorrow

Alright. I talked to our drummer to see how he felt about it, he's listening through the album right now and will get back to me with what he wants to cover. Our bassist is impossible to get a hold of though, so I'll see what we can do.

I can only do instrumental right now XD But I'd be more than willing to take one, any left? O.o

It's also a possibility that I could play When I Come Around with my drummer, so that's guitar and drums for that.

You do know your using sigs that belong to a lot of people. Including mine. Get your own sig rather than stealing 5-6 people's sigs

Fucking do it. I would love to hear that!!!

I already have dibs on Coming Clean, I was second post. And what IT said about your signatures

I'm up for "When I Come Around" if that is not taken. I already have an interesting cover lying around that was intended for the GDC valentines album, that was never put out.

It would also be an opportunity to re-mix and/or re-record it, with February being so far from now. It has acoustic guitar, harmonica and obviously some vocals.

I got that already

can i do longview? My band already was planning on recording that one. I really take anything though thats free.

Also if everything's taken, can I do B-sides? maybe as like an extra thing? Please I just really want an excuse to record a Green Day Track with my band

I've sent a pm too, but if i'm not too late and any songs are left, my band would like to do one that's still available :)

I'd be up for recording the guitar track for When I Come Around.

I screwed up. When I Come Around is taken and Welcome to Paradise is free

Somebody else already called it.

The list is being updated now so check if there is anything else that interests you

My band could cover Having a Blast or In The End if that's cool

Having A Blast is taken so I will give you in the end

I know basket case and when I come around are taken, they are the only dookie songs I properly know on my acoustic guitar, so if you want some acoustic guitar on your tracks I'm up for it, also same with creating art work I'm up for working on ideas with people.

Are there any that you can maybe learn how to play? I am updating the list so you will see whats still in the air very soon

I can't seem to find it.

Do you mind sending me a YouTube link to it. I never heard it before...lol

Are there any that you can maybe learn how to play? I am updating the list so you will see whats still in the air very soon

Sure I will see whats still around and go from there.

I screwed up. When I Come Around is taken and Welcome to Paradise is free

Somebody else already called it.

The list is being updated now so check if there is anything else that interests you

Having A Blast is taken so I will give you in the end

I can't seem to find it.

Do you mind sending me a YouTube link to it. I never heard it before...lol

Search green day instrumental dookie demo. There's a metal one and a... Other... One

can i do longview? My band already was planning on recording that one. I really take anything though thats free.

Also if everything's taken, can I do B-sides? maybe as like an extra thing? Please I just really want an excuse to record a Green Day Track with my band

I might do a Bonus Disc type thing where I put exclusives that were from the Demos and stuff. Not sure yet.

I might do a Bonus Disc type thing where I put exclusives that were from the Demos and stuff. Not sure yet.

Fucking do it.

Sure I will see whats still around and go from there.

Check the updated list at the beggining of the thread

Search green day instrumental dookie demo. There's a metal one and a... Other... One

I heard the lullaby type one.

I guess what you mean by the metal one is the one that sounds like Sweet Child O' Mine at the beggining

Check the updated list at the beggining of the thread

I heard the lullaby type one.

I guess what you mean by the metal one is the one that sounds like Sweet Child O' Mine at the beggining

There's a download link in the other stuff part in the download section. Idk what you're listening to. It was played at silver dollar club 1993 you could try looking that up too

Archived