Green Day played all of Dookie

ChrisC1997

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*Mods:

Yes, there's a tour thread http://www.greendaycommunity.org/topic/91572-20130527-kalemegdan-park-belgrade-serbia/page-13#entry5314601 and Tour Expectations thread http://www.greendaycommunity.org/topic/92017-expectations-for-the-trilogy-tour/page-36, but this might actually warrant its own dedicated discussion...

WHAT! That's amazing! That's the kind of show I'd kill for! haha

*Mods:

Yes, there's a tour thread http://www.greendaycommunity.org/topic/91572-20130527-kalemegdan-park-belgrade-serbia/page-13#entry5314601 and Tour Expectations thread http://www.greendaycommunity.org/topic/92017-expectations-for-the-trilogy-tour/page-36, but this might actually warrant its own dedicated discussion...

And that is why I'm not going to close it :)

We all thought that they were hesitant to change the set list due to rehab, poor reception to the trilogy, and other factors, but apparently it's just the Europe factor. Keep up the momentum, I say.

I've been looking for Emenius Sleepus and In The End a lot. I don't think they've played that. I might be wrong though.

Nevermind, ignore my comment

I've been looking for Emenius Sleepus and In The End a lot. I don't think they've played that. I might be wrong though.

Nevermind, ignore my comment

some stats:

Sassafras Roots has been played 6 times live.

Emenius Sleeplus 5 times. 1st time since 1994

In The End 4 times.

Having a Blast 7 times

Chump 124, first time since 1999

Pulling Teeth 6 times,

One of the best shows ever!!! :runaround:

So jealous for the people who was in that show :P

By the way, someone on Facebook say that there were Professional cameras recording the show, if that's true, maybe that can be a DVD for the 20th anniversary??

My only complaint is that no Insomniac songs were played, very under rated album

One of the best shows ever!!! :runaround:

So jealous for the people who was in that show :P

By the way, someone on Facebook say that there were Professional cameras recording the show, if that's true, maybe that can be a DVD for the 20th anniversary??

A DVD of this, would be fuckin rad. I think the next DVD should be like the Awesome as Fuck audio Album; like 1 song per place they visit.

youtube.com/watch?v=PbJdpmeoP4c

youtube.com/watch?v=lki2qfK_FZI

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

I love you...bed?

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

I love you...bed?

:D

btw I just realised you and me, are both 16 year old male Australians who joined this website in May, and the Stuck With Me cover also used to be by dp. wtf lol

This is amazing. I would've loved to be there! :runaround:

Did he fuck up the words to Pulling Teeth? :P Oh Billie. How cute he is.

Sassafras Roots and Pulling Teeth in one show. Oh, I'd die. :wub:

Wow, that sounds like a rad show. I wonder if they really could release a DVD. :) And if they would play any other albums thoroughly in other shows.

Seems odd that they released the Dookie and American Idiot Chucks and played Dookie in full this year, even though their 10th and 20th anniversaries are actually next year.

I mean, not that I'm complaining. ;]

OMG OMG OMG! :woot: :woot: Finally! I've always wanted to see them play Having A Blast live! I'm so happy right now! :cry:

I have a super busy day but i just wanted to say real quick how jealous i am of everyone their and ... HOLY FUCKING SHIT! I am now even more exited for Saturday as if that was possible!

Awesome! Either they filmed it for a DVD or they're just greasing the wheels ready for next year.

I want to hear something new.

For a lot of people, hearing these tracks live is new. But I do agree a few new tracks would be nice too.

Archived