Preorder Larry Livermore's "Spy Rock Memories"

jtdscape

Lookout Records founder, Larry Livermore, is just a few weeks away from releasing his first book Spy Rock Memories on June 4th. The book is a memoir of his time living in Northern California where Larry started his record label, started a band with Tre Cool and ultimately released the first two Green Day albums.

You can preorder your copy of Spy Rock Memories from Don Giovanni Records now with the option to have your copy autographed by Larry. The hardcover version, which is limited to 200 copies, is priced at $22.99 and the paper back for $12.99.

For more information on Spy Rock Memories check out this post from earlier this March.

done! thanks for the reminder! shipping to the UK looked pretty horrific until I converted it to proper money :P

I'll get my hands on the hardcover. Larry deserves my money for all of those Lookout albums I never bought.

I'll get my hands on the hardcover. Larry deserves my money for all of those Lookout albums I never bought.

Have him personalize your signature as tman684 since I'm 90% sure that's your actual name

Have him personalize your signature as tman684 since I'm 90% sure that's your actual name

Todd

I really need to get this!:woot: It looks like it will be an excellent read!:D

Yeah, that was actually a pretty awesome review. Even my publicist was impressed. I feel honored and flattered to have so many nice things said about my writing!

Shipping is quite expensive to Australia

Any other Aussies interested? I was thinking if we could get a few orders in one, it would save on shipping.

Thanks Angeline and Larry! I appreciate it! I really enjoyed it, as you can tell!

Archived