Green Day Secret Show in Milano

Lacky

Hi, some friends are telling me that GD are playing at Prima Donna's show tonight. I know thay played Welcome To Paradise and 99 Revolutions. If i'll know other news i'll tell u :)

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Absolutely, it's not a joke. I don't have any reason to be joking!

I read about that too I think I saw something on Mike's IG account

yes this is official because Mike posted on insta and he wrote: show in Milan tonight :woot::runaround:
any GDCers there?

I believe it's true for the picture that Mike post on his instagram a few hours ago :)

So that's why they came to Europe earlier !!!! :dance::runaround::woot:

Mike's on the other of the stage. These people are already getting a different show than the North American tour.

I love the secret shows because it's just them, the band. No extra voices, no extra guitar or piano or w/e, just a good old guitar band playing awesome music.

DRB! DRB! DRB!

WHAT???????????????

I love the secret shows because it's just them, the band. No extra voices, no extra guitar or piano or w/e, just a good old guitar band playing awesome music.

That's why I would love for them to downsize on the next leg and do 500 to 5,000 seat theater shows

WHAT???????????????

Hopeful chanting

WHAT???????????????

no i guess he just wish for DRB to be played :P

#iwantlazyboneslive

That's why I would love for them to downsize on the next leg and do 500 to 5,000 seat theater shows

Hopeful chanting

No. You have no idea how hard it is to get tickets to those shows where I live.

Mike and Jason are on opposite sides of the stage from where they normally are. Weird. :lol:

Yeah, it looks a little strange for me - Mike on the left...Jason on the right...time to change my plans for the concert to where I want to stand :happy:

No. You have no idea how hard it is to get tickets to those shows where I live.

Just STAHP Mr. California :P

stupid question but how people knows there a secret shows? you pay the ticket before entering?
i seriously have no idea how it works :lol:

I don't mind finding out the set list until after the show, but for Grohl's sake, GET VIDEOS audience!

stupid question but how people knows there a secret shows? you pay the ticket before entering?

i seriously have no idea how it works :lol:

They announce the bill the day of or in a 24 hour span and get word out. Most likely people paid to see "Prima Donna and _____" but the other act wasn't revealed until today.

Archived