The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

musso_kn

Ugh, my ovaries hurt from this weekend. He looked so beautiful... I can't even begin to explain it. :wub:

& you were so dam close - have you washed your hand yet

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm glad there are other people around my age here. For some strange reason I always think I'm too old to like bands. I guess I think fans have to be young because rock is youthful, but it shouldnt matter. I look at the ages of the bands and musicians I like and they are no Spring chickens either. LOL As for "fangirling" over Billie I think I'm ok with it because I'm only 6 years older than him so it's not like I'm freaking out over a teenager. That would be creepy. Anyway now I feel better having gotten those feelings out.

There is not one thing wrong with being 48 and fangirling over Billie Joe. I do it almost every day and I am damn near 49. But then, I also read fan fiction and geek out over all sorts of bands, most of whom are young enough to be my kids!

There is not one thing wrong with being 48 and fangirling over Billie Joe. I do it almost every day and I am damn near 49. But then, I also read fan fiction and geek out over all sorts of bands, most of whom are young enough to be my kids!

You are never too old to fangirl. Plus, GD is actually our generation, so we take precedence!

Next GD show will be for the very mature generation only, so we have the chance to survive the mosh. :D

Hooray!

I'm nor a woman,

but a fan.

Does that make

me a man?

& you were so dam close - have you washed your hand yet

Yes, sadly. :( But I have an amazing picture to remember it by!

He'd tipped quite a lot of beer over his head so it was more damp and frizzy than usual, but it did feel thick and strong, a nice texture :D

That reminds me that when my friend was at another Foxboro show a girl turned to him, removed a hair from her mouth and said "This is Billie's hair!", and then put in back in her mouth for safe keeping :lol:. An interesting souvenir anyway.

LMAO I remember reading about that

Anyway I came here to say that it felt really nice to full on fangirl again, I missed it!! :lol:

Can I just take a moment to appreciate how ridiculously handsome Billie looks in this picture?

1389946_565137806962107_551715578_n.jpg

HOW IS HE 43?!

Can I just take a moment to appreciate how ridiculously handsome Billie looks in this picture?

1389946_565137806962107_551715578_n.jpg

HOW IS HE 43?!

Doesn't matter. 10/10 would bang.

I'm nor a woman,

but a fan.

Does that make

me a man?

No, so I guess you're genderless.

LMAO I remember reading about that

Anyway I came here to say that it felt really nice to full on fangirl again, I missed it!! :lol:

Same! Fangirling hard :lol:

It's getting cooler here so warming up in Cali - soon we should get some surfing/beach instagrams☺️ Well that was my thought of the day.

Doesn't matter. 10/10 would bang.

And when have you seen a picture of Billie that you wouldn't?

It's getting cooler here so warming up in Cali - soon we should get some surfing/beach instagrams☺️ Well that was my thought of the day.

And it is a lovely thought. Must go watch opening scene of Cuatro.

Can I just take a moment to appreciate how ridiculously handsome Billie looks in this picture?1389946_565137806962107_551715578_n.jpg

HOW IS HE 43?!

I know- so young right?

And when have you seen a picture of Billie that you wouldn't?

Good point. :lol:

Which teeth one? :lol:

Any of them, tbh :D my fave are the one where he laughs really hard and shows his teeth in all their horrible glory and the one with some food stuck between them.

Any of them, tbh :D my fave are the one where he laughs really hard and shows his teeth in all their horrible glory and the one with some food stuck between them.

Hey, his teeth aren't as terrible as they used to be! :D

Oh and I need to add that I'm fangirling really hard over his nervous behaviour during the HoF. Especially the moment when he mumbles for himself preparing for his speech. It's funny, cute and makes me pity him at the same time :D

Certainly wouldn't bang the teeth one.

Just tell him to close his mouth.

Hey, his teeth aren't as terrible as they used to be! :D

Did he go to the dentist or stop using meth?

Oh and I need to add that I'm fangirling really hard over his nervous behaviour during the HoF. Especially the moment when he mumbles for himself preparing for his speech. It's funny, cute and makes me pity him at the same time :D

The fact that he is tiny little bundle of nerves is part of his charm.

Oh yes, when Mike and Tré were speaking I just kept looking at him. He looked like he desperately needed a hug and/or he was about to vomit.

So fucking adorable. <3

• BeachBum locked this topic

Archived