The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

musso_kn

I would have to say billie is the biggest DILF in the world :ga::ga::ga::ga::ga:

Since we are age appropriate do we even qualify to call him a DILF?

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Since we are age appropriate do we even qualify to call him a DILF?

Well he is a Dad and I would like to ....... him - so I would say yes.

Did anyone else think it was hot when billie used to paint his nails?

I thought I was the only one!

I love this thread.

I miss chubby Billie!

Right now, I miss any Billie!

Just having a little fangirl moment of the when it's time clip Andrés posted..

I danced to that song at my wedding. :)

Shawn's always talkin shit about Green Day and sayin he doesn't like them. So I'm gonna have him listen to every Green Day song ever, and after he listens to all of them I'm gonna have him tell me whether he honestly likes them or not, and then I will accept that. But honestly, after listening to all their albums I don't see how he could still not like them.

Shawn's always talkin shit about Green Day and sayin he doesn't like them. So I'm gonna have him listen to every Green Day song ever, and after he listens to all of them I'm gonna have him tell me whether he honestly likes them or not, and then I will accept that. But honestly, after listening to all their albums I don't see how he could still not like them.

good luck with that.

Did anyone else think it was hot when billie used to paint his nails?

Hell yeah

OK, here's my confession ... I have an odd fascination with Billie's feet.

I pretty much don't fangirl at all anymore. Maybe it's a side-effect of getting older, maybe it's just because I genuinely just don't care as much :confused: it is weird though to look at my old posts in here and just cringe.

I pretty much don't fangirl at all anymore. Maybe it's a side-effect of getting older, maybe it's just because I genuinely just don't care as much :confused: it is weird though to look at my old posts in here and just cringe.

Let's see how you get closer to April 18 :)

Ugh you guys I had a majorly embarassing PUBLIC fangirl moment at the grocery store the other day. I was by myself walking around the store, when all of a sudden Wake Me Up When September Ends started playing. I stopped dead in my tracks and said (outloud to nobody) "OH MY GOD!" hahaha. It was pretty bad. I don't know why, because I've heard the song a hundred million times, but this particular time I kept thinking how beautiful Billie's voice is and was getting all emotional about it.

Then they stopped the song to say something over the loudspeaker and totally ruined the moment. Bastards.

Then they stopped the song to say something over the loudspeaker and totally ruined the moment. Bastards.

This happens all the time at my job. Drives me nuts.

Ugh you guys I had a majorly embarassing PUBLIC fangirl moment at the grocery store the other day. I was by myself walking around the store, when all of a sudden Wake Me Up When September Ends started playing. I stopped dead in my tracks and said (outloud to nobody) "OH MY GOD!" hahaha. It was pretty bad. I don't know why, because I've heard the song a hundred million times, but this particular time I kept thinking how beautiful Billie's voice is and was getting all emotional about it.

It's the hormones. You will find yourself spontaneously crying alot. :)

I danced to Jesus of Suburbia while a guy was installing stuff on my new 'top 12 days ago...in a huge mall, mind you. But nobody seemed to mind until I started singing the I Don't Care part, ironically enough. XD

I often have Billie Joe dreams. Last week I had one that went on for what felt like all night, stopping and starting when I woke up and then went back to sleep. It was rather delicious, too! I feel I ought to be embarrassed, but I know I'm amongst friends here!

Screenshots/quotations or it didn't happen. I want proof. :P Also, don't you have a Green Day tattoo? You don't have a choice but to be a fangirl 5ever.

It's the hormones. You will find yourself spontaneously crying alot. :)

Hahaha I'd love to blame the hormones (and I will), but I feel like I would've reacted that way no matter what :P

• BeachBum locked this topic

Archived