The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

musso_kn

^ It's just a shame he's now "on a break" so we don't get to see dat hair and bandanna very often :(

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm interested to see how long and dreaded he's going to let his hair get

I hope he turns into a miniature Adrienne!

>implying he hasn't already

Haha he's well on his way!

I showed my 6 year old nephew a photo of Billie with the beard, he exclaimed "Is that really him?!", lol. Which reminds me, a few weeks ago he saw a photo of Billie and Joey from Billie's Instagram, and when told that the person he was with was his son he looked surprised and confused and said "How old is he? His son looks taller than him" :lol: which caused my sister and me to crack up. Impressed with his observation skills.

When I saw him outback at Perth Soundwave I thought yeah you really are teenie tiny - fun size :D

When I saw him outback at Perth Soundwave I thought yeah you really are teenie tiny - fun size :D

We're exactly the same size, height and weight wise. :lol:

It's meant to be.

:shifty::ga:

We're exactly the same size, height and weight wise. :lol:

It's meant to be.

:shifty::ga:

Perfect - give or take 20 years :)

I came here to read a particular post and had no idea people asked about me here. Thank you.

And shit, I missed Billie's beard. :o

I came here to read a particular post and had no idea people asked about me here. Thank you.

And shit, I missed Billie's beard. :o

Haha....apparently I have never ventured onto anyone's actual personal page or read anyone's status because I am not very savvy, but I am happy that you are back!

And the beard was overrated anyway.

At the risk of getting killed...those dreads are cute.

At the risk of getting killed...those dreads are cute.

Yes - I don't really like them usually - looks so dirty - but billie's are cute as :)

Same and same.

My friend had dreads for about five years, 2008 to 2013 and when she told me about how much care is needed for them, I was...O_O

Oh, I owe you something from my foggy-minded before-therapy days.

Same and same.

My friend had dreads for about five years, 2008 to 2013 and when she told me about how much care is needed for them, I was...O_O

Oh, I owe you something from my foggy-minded before-therapy days.

No you don't its fine - you have enough on your mind :)

Geez, I think it's been almost a month since I've looked at this thread. Eep! Um... I don't have time to go back and read everything that I missed, but I can only imagine what's been discussed. Here are my thoughts on the recent fangirl worthy events of the past month :wub:

1. I'm SO glad that Billie shaved. I wasn't feeling that beard

2. Surprisingly enough, I kind of like the dreads!

3. Did you guys see Sara and Tre's engagement picture that he posted on IG? I never fangirl over Tre, but that was so freaking adorable

4. BJ and Adrienne's vow renewal... Ugh. It was the cutest thing in the whole freaking world and my heart couldn't even handle it.

I think that's it! Carry on!

Geez, I think it's been almost a month since I've looked at this thread. Eep! Um... I don't have time to go back and read everything that I missed, but I can only imagine what's been discussed. Here are my thoughts on the recent fangirl worthy events of the past month :wub:

1. I'm SO glad that Billie shaved. I wasn't feeling that beard

2. Surprisingly enough, I kind of like the dreads!

3. Did you guys see Sara and Tre's engagement picture that he posted on IG? I never fangirl over Tre, but that was so freaking adorable

4. BJ and Adrienne's vow renewal... Ugh. It was the cutest thing in the whole freaking world and my heart couldn't even handle it.

I think that's it! Carry on!

In a nutshell that's it :)

No you don't its fine - you have enough on your mind :)

By crossing things off my list (just went and apologised to a lot of clients I had to cancel jobs with, due to my now-former lack of ability to concentrate), I make progress, so...no excuse for me.

Oh, and Rachel's back, too. :hug:

dsufnewifnmeignewmfjwfnvenjfwe c JASON ACKNOWLEDGED MEEE... VIA ANSWERING MY Q'S ON tjms.. .frsnmvskbskfvskdvmdsvnesjgfvnd

IM FEELING FEELS.

I wish I understood your post, but alas, I don't.

oh, are you familiar with the jeff matika show on idiot nation?

b/c he interviewed JW, and he answered my question on Chino Horde, and confirming he was in the network

I wish I had something to fangirl about. :(

How about how healthy Billie looks in the latest AI Musical photos.

How about how healthy Billie looks in the latest AI Musical photos.

tanned.

• BeachBum locked this topic

Archived