The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

musso_kn

No dry spell here - I get butterflies just thinking about soundwave. On Monday it will be exactly 4 years since I saw them here. :)

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

next week it will be 8 months since i saw them! time flies so fast it feels like it was last month

When I was 12 I wrote a really dirty fanfiction and filled three notebooks of it.. I cringe when I read it. It used to be posted on GDC before the writers area was taken down.

At the same age I put their faces all over my walls. I want to take them down but I feel like I just can't.

I used to bake cakes on their birthdays too and I had to wear a Green Day shirt no matter what. I also wore Green Day shirts on album release days.

I used to make these really cringy edits of the boys. I don't need to explain any more.

If I remember correctly I have 18 Green Day shirts

I always did my school projects based off them, oops sorry not sorry they usually came out amazing.

My first guitar was named Billie

I know the beginning of Cuatro by heart, all of BIAB, and all of their interviews. I would spend HOURS watching interviews

I checked and I have over 5,000 pictures and gifs of Green Day on my computer

I'm glad I got over my fangirl phase (it only took half my life) but I do miss it sometimes. I feel like now that I don't fangirl, I don't know anything thats going on with the band anymore

I wore my foxies shirt today & listened to my headphones & watched youtube all day cause my boss was away but the best thing was when I got in the car to leave work green day were playing on the radio. Great day - that hasn't happen for such a long time.

Flo post this gif on the gif thread and omg, i jut made a very ridiculous noise lol, i really love when he touch his hair in that way :wub::wub:

tumblr_mxav8sOtZz1r1yyhoo1_250.gif

Jesus that man is beautiful. :shy:

I used to bake cakes on their birthdays too and I had to wear a Green Day shirt no matter what.

tumblr_lvhuuq55N71qhoyau.jpg

I GOT FIREVELT AS JT SOUNDS SOGOOD THE BILLOE AHAHAHAHAHA

If you can't read fangirl:

I got foreverly and it souded so good, Billie Joe oh my god.

My confession: I only name my smoking devices after Green Day songs.

My confession: I only name my smoking devices after Green Day songs.[/

Appropriate!

But you're gonna name your new bong Bobo or Fuzz though, aren't you :)

Nah, gotta go with something Green Day related :lol:

Confession: It's killing me that I'm not posting as much because I want to make sure my 10,000 post is Billie's Birthday thread.

Confession! I went to New York on Saturday and spent the whole time thinking "what if Billie's here? What if I see him??" And then daydreamed about what I would do/say haha. I literally thought about this all day to the point where I had to bring it up to the people I was with because I was starting to get way too excited/nervous about this completely ridiculous scenario that I made up in my head. Luckily it was just Bryan and my parents, and they already know I'm nuts.

Confession! I went to New York on Saturday and spent the whole time thinking "what if Billie's here? What if I see him??" And then daydreamed about what I would do/say haha. I literally thought about this all day to the point where I had to bring it up to the people I was with because I was starting to get way too excited/nervous about this completely ridiculous scenario that I made up in my head. Luckily it was just Bryan and my parents, and they already know I'm nuts.

I always do that, haha!! And sometimes it's really ridiculous for me cause i'm in México :lol:

Have any of you ever planned out what you'd actually say to him if you got the opportunity to meet him? I've tried and failed many times.

Totally not comparable, but after the New Found Glory show I went to last month, they did a meet and greet/CD signing type thing, and I'm a big fan of the band, and I literally just froze while trying to talk to them. I just sort of blurted out "you guys were amazing" and the lead singer smirked and attempted to shake my hand and obviously knew I was being a totally pathetic fangirl and was unable to form coherent sentences. :lol:

And then I was like omg if I ever met Billie/Green Day I'd totally fuck up the opportunity to say anything even remotely intelligent... I just wouldn't be able to process it. My brain would melt. :mellow::blush::cry:

Have any of you ever planned out what you'd actually say to him if you got the opportunity to meet him? I've tried and failed many times.

Totally not comparable, but after the New Found Glory show I went to last month, they did a meet and greet/CD signing type thing, and I'm a big fan of the band, and I literally just froze while trying to talk to them. I just sort of blurted out "you guys were amazing" and the lead singer smirked and attempted to shake my hand and obviously knew I was being a totally pathetic fangirl and was unable to form coherent sentences. :lol:

And then I was like omg if I ever met Billie/Green Day I'd totally fuck up the opportunity to say anything even remotely intelligent... I just wouldn't be able to process it. My brain would melt. :mellow::blush::cry:

In theory I know exactly what I'd say. If I ever actually met him I'm sure if be a mess and not say any of it haha.

Maybe we should all carry little emergency fangirl scripts with us......naw, I probably wouldn't even be able to do anything but squeak nervously anyway!

Maybe we should all carry little emergency fangirl scripts with us......naw, I probably wouldn't even be able to do anything but squeak nervously anyway!

No joke (I think I've confessed this before haha) I've considered writing it all down and keeping it my purse in case of an emergency Billie Joe encounter :-D

1. I've watched all the top 100 countdowns on VH1 and MTV just to see green day, then get pissed off because someone like justin Bieber or eminem beat them.

2. I laugh hysterically whenever I watch a green day interview

3. I literally scream with joy if I see that a green day thing is going to be on tv ie. Bullet in a bible, ¡Quatro!, live at the fox theatre.

4. I think 21 guns is the best song ever because Billie Joe's voice sounds so sweet which causes fan grilling over how awesome the song is, and I get dirty looks from people when I lisping it around Walmart with my headphones on.

Whenever I hear any song from Foreverly I tune out Norah Jones because Billie's voice sounds so tender and sweet.

No joke (I think I've confessed this before haha) I've considered writing it all down and keeping it my purse in case of an emergency Billie Joe encounter :-D

OMG I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO'S CONSIDERED THIS?! :ga:

If I ever knew I would have a chance for a meet and greet of some sort, I'd write it all down before hand and just hand it to them and pray they actually read it. Actually, at the next concert I go to I'll probably do that and either throw it on stage at the end or stalk the bus afterward and hope to see them (was in too much shock at my first concert in March to do it...) :happy:

4. I think 21 guns is the best song ever because Billie Joe's voice sounds so sweet which causes fan grilling over how awesome the song is, and I get dirty looks from people when I lisping it around Walmart with my headphones on.

No, 21 Guns is the best song ever because he looks hot as fuck in the music video...

Billie-Joe-Armstrong-in-21-Guns-green-da

That hair... :ga:

In all actuality I don't even like that song all that much. I just think he looks purty. :ninja:

Tie and fluffy hair = :eyebrows:

Ok I KNOW I'm not the only one fangirling over Billies Instagram videos of him doing "missing you" acoustically! If you haven't seen it, get on it!

Ok I KNOW I'm not the only one fangirling over Billies Instagram videos of him doing "missing you" acoustically! If you haven't seen it, get on it!

Indeed you are not.

This reminds me, REPLAY!

• BeachBum locked this topic

Archived