The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

musso_kn

Hahaha my son does this too. He always points at the background on my phone (Billie) and if I ask him who it is he says "daddy!"

My daughter is always pointing to pictures of Billie Joe asking "is that daddy?" (she's 2 lol) I'm like....I wish...lol

May I ask how your partners, if you have them, feel about this? :D

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought billie was the shortest whaaaat

that makes me sad for you.

that just wasn't necessary.

We had height measurements in gym class and i completely freaked out that i was the same height as Billie Joe. It didnt even occur to me that i was crazy for even memorizing how tall he was...

May I ask how your partners, if you have them, feel about this? :D

He thinks it's funny, I totally get why she would be saying it, because from a toddler's perspective they look quite similar (black spikey hair , tattoos, dress somewhat similar etc) I'm always like.."no sweetie that's not daddy" lol He likes Green Day almost as much as me so he's flattered :) lol.

Well if you just like green day for their looks i'm sorry but that's just sad. Their music is so great and the looks are just bonus!

Like don't comment on the guys instagram saying you want their babies you just look pathetic and annoying.

I absolutely HATE when people do that. Also the people that are constantly saying "come to (insert country name here)!!"

We had height measurements in gym class and i completely freaked out that i was the same height as Billie Joe. It didnt even occur to me that i was crazy for even memorizing how tall he was...

i always feel weird because I know his shoe size....

i always feel weird because I know his shoe size....

Haha yeah, im always telling myself that i probably shouldnt know as much about him as i do

I was the biggest fangirl back in highschool...

Billie's hair was one of my favorite topics to discuss.

Oh yeah, I'm definitely way embarrassed of my girly obsession with the boys. In my younger days, like maybe 14 or 15 I would (I can't believe I'm admitting this) cry for hours over the songs Billie wrote about other girls, because I knew he'd never write a song for me or love me like that. Nowadays, although I will admit he's a total fucking babe and when he's performing my heart skips a beat, I am definitely old enough to know I would never actually want to be with him.... Dude has issues.... And I'm sure up close right in the morning, well... I'm good now let's just say.

My daughter is always pointing to pictures of Billie Joe asking "is that daddy?" (she's 2 lol) I'm like....I wish...lol

Where's that gif of Billie saying "I'm all your dads!" when you need it?

Also the people that are constantly saying "come to (insert country name here)!!"

Nah, it's a naïve thing to say, but I can understand people who complain about it. Most of them aren't 'fangirls' as such; they just want to see the band live in a place near them.

I was the biggest fangirl back in highschool...

Billie's hair was one of my favorite topics to discuss.

I find this incredibly cute, with you being a dude and all. :P How did everyone else react, though?

Hahaha my son does this too. He always points at the background on my phone (Billie) and if I ask him who it is he says "daddy!"

Where's that gif of Billie saying "I'm all your dads!" when you need it?

tumblr_ml8sr6JNng1qcniqlo1_250.gif

:happy::thumbsup:

I don't think anyone really ONLY likes Green Day for their looks. I find all the band members really attractive but...I mean, they're not models, y'know?

I don't think anyone really ONLY likes Green Day for their looks. I find all the band members really attractive but...I mean, they're not models, y'know?

I totally agree, my friends and family are always like "what do you see in him? Billie Joe is not hot". They don't get that it's the whole package I'm hot for. Haha I said I'm hot for Billie's package...The funny thing is Billie probably thinks we are all nuts. I saw a quote from him awhile back when he was asked about fangirls and he said

“They have bad taste. I'm not a good looking guy.”

I totally agree, my friends and family are always like "what do you see in him? Billie Joe is not hot". They don't get that it's the whole package I'm hot for. Haha I said I'm hot for Billie's package...The funny thing is Billie probably thinks we are all nuts. I saw a quote from him awhile back when he was asked about fangirls and he said

They have bad taste. I'm not a good looking guy.”

And it's comments like that that gets Billie more love! Because he's so modest :P But I dunno it seems like some front men are like that...Matt Bellamy from Muse was dumbfounded when he won NME's Hottest Male. He said "I'm too short to be sexy" 0_0

“They have bad taste. I'm not a good looking guy.”

Not good looking my ass. What a brilliant comedian.

i know right, if Billie just pretty for outside look i wouldn't love him, they are complementary for both their works and looks, and their relationship, i love all of them for that.

wah this confession is not working, i am getting more addictive xD

Okay can I just comment how Billie's 41 and he looks 25? In all honesty.

I'm kinda short (5'1"). I met Mike about a month ago and when I hugged him my ears were like just above his Belly Button LOL. but he's a great hugger :)

I wanna meet Billie and enjoy seeing his small-ness in person lol

I'm kinda short (5'1"). I met Mike about a month ago and when I hugged him my ears were like just above his Belly Button LOL. but he's a great hugger :)

I wanna meet Billie and enjoy seeing his small-ness in person lol

OH MY GOD I'M SO JEALOUS. The amazing thing about Mike is how he's managed to stay so skinny ; I mean look at Tré's cute beer belly.

I find this incredibly cute, with you being a dude and all. :P How did everyone else react, though?

Like Ceadog :P I don't blame them :lol:

OH MY GOD I'M SO JEALOUS. The amazing thing about Mike is how he's managed to stay so skinny ; I mean look at Tré's cute beer belly.

Mike drinks mostly non-alcoholic beer and eats really healthy from what I know and you can tell by his arms that he works out a lot. (I have a buddy who manages events for high profile celebrity clientele when they come to Toronto, and I work for a label, hence why I know this eating habits thing lmao). The guy is a trooper maintaining that body while on tour!!

Tre seems like a classic party drinking type of guy and the beer catches up with everyone eventually ;) hahaha I love him though, he's the best!

Mike drinks mostly non-alcoholic beer and eats really healthy from what I know and you can tell by his arms that he works out a lot. (I have a buddy who manages events for high profile celebrity clientele when they come to Toronto, and I work for a label, hence why I know this eating habits thing lmao). The guy is a trooper maintaining that body while on tour!!

Tre seems like a classic party drinking type of guy and the beer catches up with everyone eventually ;) hahaha I love him though, he's the best!

I literally have the biggest crush on Mike.

& Cool, what do you do at the label?

• BeachBum locked this topic

Archived