The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

musso_kn

3 hours ago, Thatsername said:

On another note, I stumbled accross this Instagram post, some lucky fan seems to have met Billie at the airport in Rio. I'm just wondering what happened to his hair, it looks weird :lol: (but still hot). And the neckline of his shirt...:wub:

That glimpse of his chest tho.:wub::wub::wub: I love that tattoo.:wub: He's looking sooooo damn good atm.:wub::wub::wub:

3 hours ago, Billie Joe Armstrong said:

I found this closeup of the halloween makeup. I love how scary it looks!

He has the most beautiful long fluffy eyelashes.:wub::wub::wub:

2 hours ago, pacejunkie punk said:
Just look at that smile ☺️ I’m so glad he got to be there for that show.

Agreed. That glorious smile is the first thing I noticed when I saw those videos you posted in the Instagram thread.:wub::wub::wub: Even his crazy stage diving antics can't distract me from his beauty.:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, I've had the chance to look at the pictures of him with his new hairstyle. Wow :wub:. I have absolutely no preference for Billie with long or short hair, but this hairstyle looks so damn good on him :wub::wub:. And it helps to show off his features. 

I want to see it without the hat but you can tell from the back and sides it’s pretty short.  I want to know how long it is on top. Sometimes he brushes it straight back so it’s hard to tell.

Aww, he looks so young and healthy in those airport pics - he's practically glowing.:wub::wub::wub: I'm glad that he's all rested up and ready to play some kickass shows.:wub: And I can't wait to see some new pics of him looking absolutely gorgeous onstage.:wub::wub::wub:

Also, I don't usually fangirl over Jason, but he looks HOT in this pic::wub:

21 minutes ago, G-L-O-R-I-A said:

Aww, he looks so young and healthy in those airport pics - he's practically glowing.:wub::wub::wub: I'm glad that he's all rested up and ready to play some kickass shows.:wub: And I can't wait to see some new pics of him looking absolutely gorgeous onstage.:wub::wub::wub:

Also, I don't usually fangirl over Jason, but he looks HOT in this pic::wub:

Yeah seriously, impatiently waiting for new onstage photos!

Aw, Jason doesn't get enough love. I don't really fangirl over him either. He's just not my type. But he seems like he'd be such a warm person and yes this is a good pic of him. 

34 minutes ago, Billie Joe Armstrong said:

He looks so good in the airport photos :wub:

Please compare with this gif from Broadway Idiot 

Hmm...in 2010 he knew how to put the hat on his head correctly....that's the only difference I see.

Those recent pictures of Billie... :wub: I can't wait for some live performances pictures and videos. I'm in need!!!

On another note, when I came back from school today, right when I turned on the radio,  When I Come Around started playing. After the song, I changed the radio station and Holiday started playing. I put the volume in my car to the maximum during both songs.  It was great! But it made me think about my trip to Toronto to see GD last August (GD albums to the max in my friend's car). I missed the band, the concert, Billie's voice, his speech, his look... and well everything about him! Billie is an inspiration for me. Yes, I do fangirl about him, but I also admire him as a person. And seeing him live, the person I really have a deep respect as a human being, it's like living a beautiful dream.

Finally one without the hat. I so wasn't prepared for his hair to be this short but I think I like it. :wub:

49 minutes ago, Starlight said:

Finally one without the hat. I so wasn't prepared for his hair to be this short but I think I like it. :wub:

Damn, he looks good.

Yes, love the short hair, as someone said a wee while back, let’s us really see him properly, love it when he wears it like this.  He’s looking nice and relaxed after his break, and no breaks from his stage diving lol!

Just now, Billie Joe Armstrong said:

Not a fan of this combed-back style but yesss I'm happy now :runaround:

He'll probably fluff it up for the shows or maybe leave it short and curly, that's always a good look on him. :wub:

I'm distracted by his deep neckline again but yeah, his hair looks fine too :lol:

17 minutes ago, Starlight said:

He'll probably fluff it up for the shows or maybe leave it short and curly, that's always a good look on him. :wub:

That's what I'm hoping for :wub: There are great times ahead of us 

It looks like the nice short haircut from Cuatro 

I love it, and it does look combed back so he might have it gelled up and spiky for the shows. We’ll have to see. I still can’t get over how good he looks right now, it’s like he dropped five years. It’s almost like someone who had work done or lost a lot of weight, shaved a beard, etc. and you can’t put your finger on what’s different. He’s just fucking hot. :wub:

Ooh, I love the new haircut! He looks so young and handsome.:wub::wub::wub: I definitely prefer him with shorter hair.:wub:

I think I'm in the minority and don't like the new haircut. I don't approve, Billie. :thumbsdown:

1 hour ago, kaylubd said:

I think I'm in the minority and don't like the new haircut. I don't approve, Billie. :thumbsdown:

Slicking it back is an easy way to deal with his high maintenance hair so I do have sympathy, but until he stops doing that and lets it grow a bit it won't meet my approval either :P 

34 minutes ago, Hermione said:

Slicking it back is an easy way to deal with his high maintenance hair so I do have sympathy, but until he stops doing that and lets it grow a bit it won't meet my approval either :P 

Honestly, wouldn't be surprised if that's just hat hair. I think we probably can't really judge it until we see a concert photo where he definitely won't appear without making any effort to get his hair in order, haha.

22852896_2137544629604561_90038328955863

Allegredly, this pic is new and I just want to state that his hair is perfect at that length as long as it is messy :wub:

Here are some more apparently recent pics.

• BeachBum locked this topic

Archived