The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

musso_kn

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, G-L-O-R-I-A said:

He always looks so gorgeous in stripes tbh.:wub::wub::wub:

Agreed. Billie looks good in anything but I think that anything with stripes or anything that's red are best suited to Billie.

3 hours ago, pacejunkie punk said:

At a recent SWMRS gig, Joey was also shaking a water bottle over the crowd and crowdsurfing. He really needs to come up with his own gimmicks. :lol:

I saw that. I was like "What is Joe about to do? He's....WAIT A DAMN MINUTE YOUNG MAN!"

51 minutes ago, Running with shears said:

I saw that. I was like "What is Joe about to do? He's....WAIT A DAMN MINUTE YOUNG MAN!"

It’s cool that he admires his dad and all but still...

To be fair I don't think Billie invented crowdsurfing and throwing water :P. I'm sure they're influenced by him in various ways but those are fairly standard things to do on stage.

Also the lips should've been drawn on fuller on Billie's skeleton face, the tiny ones paired with he white mascara make him look quite old in some of the photos (I know it's a skeleton but still :lol:, it's why it looked sexier the other time he did it).

45 minutes ago, Hermione said:

Also the lips should've been drawn on fuller on Billie's skeleton face, the tiny ones paired with he white mascara make him look quite old in some of the photos (I know it's a skeleton but still :lol:, it's why it looked sexier the other time he did it).

I think the other one was better too because the eyes were different sizes and he had the bushy blonde hair.  It was just a better makeup job probably because I'm guessing Reb Jones or another friend did it with some skill.  This one looks like he did it himself. 

Is there anyone else that can't wait to see Mike's new chompers?:D

I don't think they'll be as nice as Billie's (because Billie has the most beautiful smile ever:wub:), but we'll see.:D

Billie definitely applied the face paint himself. It looked better in 2011. He should've let Adrienne do it as she might've had a steadier hand. It's still a great costume though

I kinda like the messy look of his face paint. I think it's cute.:wub::wub::wub: I couldn't do any better myself anyway.:lol:

Also, for some reason, I can't stop staring at his ears in those pics.:lol: They're so hypnotizing and I don't know why.:lol:

1 hour ago, pacejunkie punk said:

It’s cool that he admires his dad and all but still...

When I saw the water throwing I thought, for a second, it was Billie . 

13 minutes ago, G-L-O-R-I-A said:

Is there anyone else that can't wait to see Mike's new chompers?:D

I don't think they'll be as nice as Billie's (because Billie has the most beautiful smile ever:wub:), but we'll see.:D

:dry:

92ece0f180ca9785b8e378e8f4533938--green-

That’s funny, I was just watching the Woodstock show last night and trying to explain this incident to my husband because you can sort of see it on TV but it’s really far away. What a fiasco.

28 minutes ago, G-L-O-R-I-A said:

What's your point?

It's how Mike lost his natural chompers :lol:

(Love how Billie's trying to help him)

34 minutes ago, G-L-O-R-I-A said:

Also, for some reason, I can't stop staring at his ears in those pics.:lol: They're so hypnotizing and I don't know why.:lol:

Same! They look funny :P

1 minute ago, Billie Joe Armstrong said:

It'It's how Mike lost his natural chompers :lol:

I know, but why does that have anything to do with what I said about his new chompers?:huh:

Just now, G-L-O-R-I-A said:

I know, but why does that have anything to do with what I said about his new chompers?:huh:

Not sure, I suppose Aimee just felt like it was a good occasion to share this gem :lol:

On the subject of Woodstock, I found this interview yesterday, where Billie talks about Mike getting his teeth knocked out:

I'd never heard it before and I found it really interesting. Plus, Billie's voice sounded really sexy.:wub::wub::wub:

Also, the part where he's slagging off Roseanne Barr reminded me of what he said about her in this interview:lol::

Excuse me - I did some ~science of deduction ~ and concluded that the fact that we can see his ears means he got a haircut :runaround:

Don't wanna spam, but I've just stumbled across this pic:

61c4623ce17ec2ea14410ba936e39df1--billie

He looks so sad, but so fucking beautiful at the same time.:cry::wub: I just wanna give him a massive hug, he's so precious.:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

16 hours ago, Billie Joe Armstrong said:

Excuse me - I did some ~science of deduction ~ and concluded that the fact that we can see his ears means he got a haircut :runaround:

Good, I prefer him with shorter hair.:wub::wub::wub: But that's not to say he doesn't look totally fabulous with longer hair too.:wub::happy:

Woah, did you all see Billie launch himself off the stage in Adriennes post?  Eek, calm down little man.  We need you whole and healthy and unbroken.  😨

1 minute ago, Niënor said:

Woah, did you all see Billie launch himself off the stage in Adriennes post?  Eek, calm down little man.  We need you whole and healthy and unbroken.  😨

Ikr, he's fucking crazy (but in a good way:happy::wub:).

Mike be like "I'm all busted up , Broken bones and nasty cuts ,Accidents will happen But this time I can't get up " after he got tackled :(

It's also quite ironic how these are the opening lyrics to "Pulling Teeth" :lol:

13 minutes ago, Niënor said:

This is why I love him, haha. He doesn’t hold back on having fun! It does look though like he just went down haha. And would’ve been really bad timing for him to get hurt right before a tour. But I’m guessing he’s okay since Adrienne posted it and didn’t follow it up with “and here he is getting a cast.”

25 minutes ago, gaslight13 said:

This is why I love him, haha. He doesn’t hold back on having fun! It does look though like he just went down haha. And would’ve been really bad timing for him to get hurt right before a tour. But I’m guessing he’s okay since Adrienne posted it and didn’t follow it up with “and here he is getting a cast.”

😂😂😂

And this one was taken at the emergency room...

• BeachBum locked this topic

Archived