The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

musso_kn

1 hour ago, neverdone2000 said:

I've wondered about that caption too. Why do Billie, Kat, eyeliner, and handcuffs equal justice? Sorry to be so literal but that makes no sense.

Speaking of making no sense, I just googled "Billie Joe Armstrong justice" and I find this :wub: :

f01f3282f8281fe19566c1c303ddfd81.jpg

55 minutes ago, Hermione said:

Could just be that they're in handcuffs as if they're criminals who've been arrested/brought to justice

Billie sure is a criminal for making us lose our heads practically 24/7  :wub: as for Kat, she looks like his accomplice on this one :lol:

On a side note, the first thing that showed up on Google Images for my "BJA justice" research is an article of TMZ who had waited for Billie at the exit of the hospital where he had been after falling ill in Italy in early September 2012. The TMZ team were just the cliche of hateful paparazzi. Here's the link: http://www.tmz.com/videos/0_g8s3vmbm/

So maybe Billie and Kat are associating as a common revenge on TMZ, and that could be considered justice :P

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Kuromignonne said:

On a side note, the first thing that showed up on Google Images for my "BJA justice" research is an article of TMZ who had waited for Billie at the exit of the hospital where he had been after falling ill in Italy in early September 2012. The TMZ team were just the cliche of hateful paparazzi. Here's the link: http://www.tmz.com/videos/0_g8s3vmbm/

I remember the first time I saw this. It pissed me off so much that I did my entire English speaking presentation on how much I hate paparazzi.:lol:

Buzzfeed has a short post about this collaboration:

She's the wonderful and talented Mexican-American tattoo artist and owner of her own cosmetics line: Kat Von D.

And he is Billie Joe Armstrong, vocalist and guitarist of a band that probably influenced a big part of your punk, teenage years: Green Day.

This line annoys me tho:

He's also an actor and someone we know generally sleeps through the entire month of September.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/gretaalvarez/kat-von-d-and-green-day-partner-up-for-a-make-up-c?bfsource=bbf_enus&utm_term=.saNZQjb9l#.tcRQwz71r

Okay, this is random thoughts with a fangirl element, or fangirl with random thoughts element- for whatever reason, when picturing people, I always figure they look like their avatar, which is ridiculous, since most of us, myself included, have pictures of Billie.  So might I just say- we're a damn good looking group of people.

*Hopes that I'm pictured as the Rev and not this*

pumpkin-dance.jpg

Edit: worst fangirls thread page own ever

4 hours ago, Montclare said:

Okay, this is random thoughts with a fangirl element, or fangirl with random thoughts element- for whatever reason, when picturing people, I always figure they look like their avatar, which is ridiculous, since most of us, myself included, have pictures of Billie.  So might I just say- we're a damn good looking group of people.

For me, who have changed my avatar a few times, I don't think I necessarily look like the Billie on each avatar, but my choice is always related to an inspirational Billie, something in him I relate to, or something about him I fangirl over in a special way. 

My current avatar is probably related to one of my biggest and first subject of fangirling about Billie (even now it keeps giving me chills):

6 hours ago, Montclare said:

I do exactly the same thing! When I'm posting in this thread, I always feel like I'm talking to a group of Billies.:lol:

Unfortunately, I'm nowhere near as beautiful as Billie irl.:wub::cry:

3 hours ago, Hermione said:

Omg, I feel like such an idiot - I never even realised that the pumpkin in your avatar is dressed as the Rev.:lol: That is hilarious!

2 hours ago, Starlight said:
I've been staring at this for way too long :wub:

Oh, that tiny glimpse of the 'Be Silently Drawn' tattoo.:wub::wub::wub: It gets me every time.:wub:

7 hours ago, Montclare said:

Well my avatar is definitely true for me because Billies expression in my avatar is the expression I've made throughout this era when looking at all the pictures, videos, and live streams, and yelling 'oh my god' when I saw him for the 1st time :wub:

And I love the Instagram post above showing Billie in 2004 and now. Apart from the tattoos, he's barely changed :whistle

2 hours ago, G-L-O-R-I-A said:

Omg, I feel like such an idiot - I never even realised that the pumpkin in your avatar is dressed as the Rev.:lol: That is hilarious!

Me too - never even occurred to me lol

2 hours ago, Hermione said:

I made him a Pabst Blue Ribbon can and everything :P 

And the Alligator, I can't believe that I didn't see it all before! Mine is what my first tattoo will be if I ever get up the courage!

11 hours ago, Hermione said:

Edit: worst fangirls thread page own ever

Count me in as another idiot.  I just got that that was an alligator and thought it was an orange, not a pumpkin.  Everything makes much more sense now.  :lol:

8 hours ago, G-L-O-R-I-A said:

I do exactly the same thing! When I'm posting in this thread, I always feel like I'm talking to a group of Billies.:lol:

A world full of Billies.  :wub:   Sounds like a perfect world to me.

Is randomly watching the Brixton gig from 2013. I love Billies hair and the ripped shirt :wub:

2b11599dda9d049d4f68de61bd1501bf.jpg

Just watched the WICA music video for the first time in about a year. I forgot how damn good Billie looked in it.:wub::wub::wub: And Mike too.:wub: Dookie era Mike was gorgeous.:wub::wub::wub:

And then I watched the Waiting video. Chubby Billie + mini dreads + denim jacket = absolute perfection.:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

3dcd7c393ccc5e7ac1a7818374374e78--billie

And I love the adorable little face that he pulls at the end of the video too.:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

FragrantDisguisedCrow-small.gif

Those eyes.:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

2 hours ago, RedundantIdiot said:

the ripped shirt :wub:

This was the reason for my first fangirls confession.

Still can't believe my luck that he decided to dress like he was taking part in a wet t shirt contest at that show :wub:, I almost died when he came on stage wearing that lmao

I realized this week that so many random things at school made me think of Billie Joe and Green day since September
- One teacher drinking a bottle of Fiji water.
- Pictures of Charlie Chaplin and Elvis Presley (the same one used by Billie as his avatar) during my history class.
- Having a discussion with my drawing teacher about punk music.
- Having a discussion in history class about how horrible isTrump and the past+actual nazis.
Yup, my brain can't disconnect from GD.

23 hours ago, Montclare said:

We sure do! I certainly prefer my actual avatar than the first one I had when I first joined the forum years ago. For whatever reason, a picture I took of a bear statue all dress up in Swistzerland years ago appeared as my avatar. I never uploaded the picture online, but it was in my computer. I joined the forum and the bear statue picture appeared as my avatar I don't know how. That's a mystery. Anyway, between a picture of a bear and a smiling Billie Joe, I certainly prefer Billie.

I should probably change my avatar. I'm in need of a new picture.

6 hours ago, IcyMoffatt said:

I should probably change my avatar. I'm in need of a new picture.

If you need some inspiration, here are some random pictures to fangirl over :wub::

1411de5bb0d7467f31329cba477a2eaf--billie

20d3a47d06b5544d6b53d6ea199bd185--billie                 RiP2013_GreenDay_Billie_Joe_Armstrong_00 

10 more days for the next leg of the tour and more fangirl material!! 

This is what I found when I typed Billie Joe bored into Google. His face during Hitchin a Ride, lol :lol:

Spoiler

d68cf0a09dfab2224be423c9928f9b5c--americ 12e377892dc649022378112c198fd9ce.jpg  d63ecaba9420b9c16e076571df0663ed--billie

1 hour ago, Kuromignonne said:

If you need some inspiration, here are some random pictures to fangirl over :wub::

Second row, first picture: I think I already saw this scene somewhere...

Spoiler

lion-king-435x580-1.jpg?w=435

Spoiler

Why do I have to always compare pictures of Billie Joe to weird situation/things?

4 minutes ago, IcyMoffatt said:

Second row, first picture: I think I already saw this scene somewhere...

Reveal hidden contents

lion-king-435x580-1.jpg?w=435

Reveal hidden contents

Why do I have to always compare pictures of Billie Joe to weird situation/things?

That's perfect :lol::lol: Jeff is 100% Scar like if you agree

• BeachBum locked this topic

Archived