The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

musso_kn

11 hours ago, kaylubd said:

Not even gonna lie....will buy some of that eyeliner is Billie is on the box :lol:

Same.  

11 hours ago, gaslight13 said:

Also, and I feel creepy for thinking this, but weirdly jealous of this make up artist here because she gets to touch his face.

Actually, I was tthinking the same thing.  It's just so hard not to want to be able to touch his face- it's so beautiful!  And even if it is a mullet thing, I still want to run my fingers through that hair!!!!

6 hours ago, herewegoagain said:

Why is such an extreme closeup of Billie's hair so fascinting haha

Also if you don't win biggest Billie fan I will start a goddamn riot :wub:

Because it's Bilie's hair.  And it looks AMAZING!!

Also, I am with you on this-  @G-L-O-R-I-A  really should win.  If not, we shall protest!  :)

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm dying from these handcuff pics goddamn

42 minutes ago, Schlappy said:

Billie better never get a neck tattoo

Amen

I wanted to win that Green Day private show in my garage thing pretty bad, but on second thought I'd like for the next contest to be winner gets handcuffed to billie joe for the day 😜

1 hour ago, Schlappy said:

He's still got plenty of space on his legs, back, and even his chest. No need to move on to the neck!  Wouldn't mind if he continued to get them though :wub:

I feel like Christmas has come early. My favourite product by my two favourite people. Lots of hot photos. Billie wearing leather and handcuffs . Definitely brightened up my week! 

Excuse me, this must be what a panda would look like if you tried to strangle it. :lol: Yesterday I thought the makeup was ok, but they definitely got a bit too generous with it.

But the hair and short sleeves are a big plus! 

5 hours ago, Schlappy said:

Yes, neck tattoos are bad. They make necks look short :mellow:

45 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

I can't help it, bulging eyes and soo much eyeliner :lol:

:dry: lol, maybe I'm in denial but I'm seeing more of a halloweeny, cold dead eyes type of theme in that pic :lol: 

Still not over that handcuff close up, fuck.

1 hour ago, Jane Lannister said:

Excuse me, this must be what a panda would look like if you tried to strangle it. :lol: Yesterday I thought the makeup was ok, but they definitely got a bit too generous with it.

But the hair and short sleeves are a big plus! 

That better not be the best pic we get from that photo shoot, I am not a big fan of that pose/attitude whatever you would call it when Billie pulls it and it's made much worse by the eyeliner! :angry:

19 minutes ago, herewegoagain said:

:dry: lol, maybe I'm in denial but I'm seeing more of a halloweeny, cold dead eyes type of theme in that pic :lol: 

Still not over that handcuff close up, fuck.

Idk maybe I'm just being irrationally salty about this haha 

I love that close up, the black polish :wub:

3 minutes ago, jengd said:

That better not be the best pic we get from that photo shoot, I am not a big fan of that pose/attitude whatever you would call it when Billie pulls it and it's made much worse by the eyeliner! :angry:

Same. It's such an ~edgy pose and the eyeliner doesn't help.

Noo!! Am I the only one that loves that spacy, edgy look and the eyeliner? It’s creepy and cool. Agree on the neck tattoo though, blech :sick: 

Handcuffed to Billie for a day? Hmm, where would I take him...

I love it too! I don't have a single bad word to say about this photo shoot 

I'm not a fan of makeup in general. In fact, I never wear makeup. But on some people, if they do it right, they look great. It is the case of Billie Joe. I'm so happy for his new project for different reasons. He is a man who has been wearing eyeliner for many years (and polish nail too) and not so many men can say it is their case too.  The makeup industry is changing and more men start to wear makeup. The makeup brands are starting to realize this changing situation and are now accepting men as their representatives. There are not many of them out there, the makeup industry is still dominated by women and usually they are in their 20s. Yet, we now have Billie Joe who is a 45 years old man that wears eyeliner, create a new one in collaboration with Kat von D and promote his own product by doing this photoshoot. He is seriously taking down barriers in the makeup industry! :thumbsup: Yay Billie!

11 hours ago, pacejunkie punk said:

I know those hands and nails right?!?!  I’m staring. :wub:  These pictures and videos  have been such a treat these last 24 hours.    Just to see him all made up for a hot photoshoot I’m dying. I keep wondering what other surprises lurk around the corner. 

Have we seen this one? Damn he looks so young

And I love this one too. I’m sorry for spamming but gah! His hair, his eyes, his clothes, his pose, his smile.... 

He does look so young! Not 45 years old at all! And I do love his smile in the second picture. He looks awesome.

11 hours ago, Niënor said:

I love the one with all the girls.  I wonder if he's still on the box :lol:

He is still on the box. It's so easy to figure that out: in the picture, his head is at the same level as Kat's head, but his knees are way higher than hers (and the rest of the group)

The weird thing is that, because I'm studying fashion design right now (costumes for cinema, television and theater starting in 2018), I understand the use of the box. In the fashion and makeup industry,  models must be tall and they must be near the same height if they are many of them in the same pictures. If they were not the same height, people will notice more this thing at first look rather than the product that the brand is trying to sell. (In the case of clothing, the taller the person is, the more we can see the details on the clothes... well, that's the theory in which I don't belive in.) Anyway, Kat is way taller than Billie and they are trying to sell the eyeliner. Also, in the second picture, Billie (and Kat) must be shown as the star between all those people (and to continue the illusion he is as tall as Kat). So, the box is needed for Billie.

Yeah and also he's already handcuffed to her with her wearing a "dominant" outfit, they probably want to make sure he looks equal to her and strong rather than weak/inferior while wearing the eyeliner. 

I think it’s a male stereotype thing too. The man can’t be seen to be shorter than the woman or he looks like a child. For some reason, it looks less strange when the woman is shorter, like it’s what you expect to see. 

8 minutes ago, Hermione said:

Yeah and also he's already handcuffed to her with her wearing a "dominant" outfit, they probably want to make sure he looks equal to her and strong rather than weak/inferior while wearing the eyeliner. 

Hard to make him not look weak/inferior when he's styled as a sub :P

24 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

Hard to make him not look weak/inferior when he's styled as a sub :P

Exactly, that's why he needed the height boost :lol: 

Photo shoot, good. Neck Tattoo, bad. 

They might have tried not putting Kat in 6 inch heels instead of putting Billie on a box. They clearly were not taking pictures of their feet. 

38 minutes ago, Scattered Wreck said:

They might have tried not putting Kat in 6 inch heels instead of putting Billie on a box. They clearly were not taking pictures of their feet. 

Right?  Poor guy.  I wonder if hes at all bothered by being short.  Some men have a real problem with it.  He has never seemed too concerned about it.  And he shouldn't be!  He's brilliant, gorgeous, successful and so talented.   Who cares about his height. 

Do you think the other guys will start using the basketcase eyeliner?  Tré wears his pretty heavy.  Do Mike or the 3Js even wear eyeliner?

1 hour ago, Niënor said:

Right?  Poor guy.  I wonder if hes at all bothered by being short.  Some men have a real problem with it.  He has never seemed too concerned about it.  And he shouldn't be!  He's brilliant, gorgeous, successful and so talented.   Who cares about his height. 

Do you think the other guys will start using the basketcase eyeliner?  Tré wears his pretty heavy.  Do Mike or the 3Js even wear eyeliner?

Haha, I don't think so. He seems to have a good sense of humor about it. Billie's never struck me as someone who has issues with feeling emasculated (which I think is the main reason dudes get upset about not being taller than girls, etc). He also was laughing when he asked for a box that time with Will Ferrell. Also, yeah, he shouldn't be bothered by it. Some of the best and most talented dudes are short. In fact, virtually all of my favorite famous musicians, athletes, actors, are short. Short dudes rock.

1 hour ago, Niënor said:

I don't think he would be bothered by it. It is what it is. You can't control genetics. 

I'm sure they will all use basketcase eyeliner, just like they all drink Oakland Coffee. 

So we shall have to look forward to another video from Otis (ha, yeah right) that features both Oakland Coffee AND Basket Case???
Watch out everyone.  It's gonna be insane.

Tbh, I do hope the other guys take some promo pics, even if they aren't the focus of it. I want to see up close, HD pics of Mike in eyeliner please.

Lol, sitting around drinking coffee and doing their eyeliner. :lol:

7 minutes ago, Paola17 said:

I want to see up close, HD pics of Mike in eyeliner please.

Yes, please :wub:

• BeachBum locked this topic

Archived