The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

musso_kn

5 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

I need a detailed description! I saw one photo and I'm trying to find the video if anyone got it. Was it saved?

Billie is with Mike and Jason and they say "Shut up Greg" multiple times and Billie burps at the end... That's it! :lol:

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Ahh! I need someone to upload it :woot:

They went live twice. They were funny as hell and Billie burping at the end of the last one nearly made me wake up everyone in my house laughing so loudly :lol:.  If I was able to upload it I would

2 hours ago, jj0407 said:

yes its saved, i watched it again after i saw it live

prepare for Billie burping :lol:

Weird, it doesn't show as anything other than a picture for me.

Edit- never mind. Worked on the phone app but not the computer one. Couldn't tell- was that Jason next to Jeff? It was really grainy.

Glad I'm not the only one having a second look at the blindfold one :woot:

They're so stupid and goofy on the livestream, love it. Billie's chokey laugh after the first sip of the cocktail :lol::wub:

1 minute ago, neverdone2000 said:

No one's going to mention Billie's "Legs over my shoulder" song? 😏

I must have missed that lol

2 minutes ago, thundercatmary said:

I must have missed that lol

If I'm not mistaken, it's an actual little song/joke about oral sex. Very juvenile but coming from Billie I'll let it go.

Unless you're simply talking about the lovely visual of Billie bending his legs over his own shoulders I don't get it tbh lol

Edit: ohhh okay :lol:

11 hours ago, JellyTime said:

Maybe I'm not typical fangirl, but I always pay attention to their shoes :lol: So in Noblesville Billie changed his usual black Dravens/Chucks for Nike Roshe Run:

For the best GD picture of the year, I would definitely pick one like this with Billie having that large smile. Of course window picture is awesome and unique but we can't even see his pretty face :cry:

2 hours ago, amberwhite said:

That's the one I was trying to post.

Here it is ;) :

DHkjmfVXYAA9lDN.jpg

This to be my next phone background :wub:

(I made a right click on the image, which appears bottom right corner on the twitter post, to open it in a new tab and then I copied the link to this tab and pasted it directly here. I haven't tried it on a tablet though!)

I fucking died when he sang that song and put his hand over his mouth during the last part. It was a weird live but I loved it, so nice to see them just hanging out and goofing around :lol: #shutupgreg 

I just got back home from Toronto. I'm totally lost right now. I've barely slept 3 hours the night before the concert and only 4 hours this morning. And I'm still awake while it is now past 3a.m. 

The show was awesome, but not the crowd. But I've seen worst.

I did manage to see their buses arriving and leaving the Budweiser Stage, and got very very close to those buses because the Budweiser Stage crew made us passed in front of those for leaving the place after the concert.

I kind of ended in front of their hotel while my friend and I were going back to our hotel. We didn't know at all we chose a hotel so close to their hotel. (I'm not going to say where it was. Don't ask!) That was unexpected because we didn't know where they were staying. Mike was there. I only got the chance to say him hi! And I asked him if he could give my letter and the little gift I made to Billie Joe. (Going to maybe post it later on my twitter account.) Mike's bodyguard took my gift. I'm pretty sure it is in the garbage right now. Anyway, seeing Mike so close was awesome. He looked hot! :wub:Too bad his bodyguard was almost rushing him inside. But Mike did turn back to wave his hand and smile at me.

But I suspected that their hotel was close to ours since thursday night. As my friend and I were taking a walk around 9 o'clock p.m., I heard a girl yelling «Billie! Billie!». My friend didn't hear it, but we did go in the direction I heard the girl. Like one or 2 minutes after, we both heard clearly the girl screaming of joy «AAAHHH! Thank you Billie!» Unfortunately, we didn't see Billie anywhere and it started raining like 2 minutes after. We had to run and hide from the rain because our umbrellas were useless. The rain was so sudden and heavy with wind! It lasted near 20 minutes. So, if the girl was yelling because it was Billie Joe (not another person called Billy/Billie) outside in the streets near his hotel around 9 o'clock p.m., he might has been surprised by the rain.

5 hours ago, neverdone2000 said:

If I'm not mistaken, it's an actual little song/joke about oral sex. Very juvenile but coming from Billie I'll let it go.

When was this and where can I hear it? :lol: 

Watch the latest live, on the Green Day account. I think it's still there. It's toward the end. 

Oops, that was in response to @Hermione, forgot to quote. Still need my morning coffee.

4 hours ago, IcyMoffatt said:

I just got back home from Toronto. I'm totally lost right now. I've barely slept 3 hours the night before the concert and only 4 hours this morning. And I'm still awake while it is now past 3a.m. 

The show was awesome, but not the crowd. But I've seen worst.

I did manage to see their buses arriving and leaving the Budweiser Stage, and got very very close to those buses because the Budweiser Stage crew made us passed in front of those for leaving the place after the concert.

I kind of ended in front of their hotel while my friend and I were going back to our hotel. We didn't know at all we chose a hotel so close to their hotel. (I'm not going to say where it was. Don't ask!) That was unexpected because we didn't know where they were staying. Mike was there. I only got the chance to say him hi! And I asked him if he could give my letter and the little gift I made to Billie Joe. (Going to maybe post it later on my twitter account.) Mike's bodyguard took my gift. I'm pretty sure it is in the garbage right now. Anyway, seeing Mike so close was awesome. He looked hot! :wub:Too bad his bodyguard was almost rushing him inside. But Mike did turn back to wave his hand and smile at me.

But I suspected that their hotel was close to ours since thursday night. As my friend and I were taking a walk around 9 o'clock p.m., I heard a girl yelling «Billie! Billie!». My friend didn't hear it, but we did go in the direction I heard the girl. Like one or 2 minutes after, we both heard clearly the girl screaming of joy «AAAHHH! Thank you Billie!» Unfortunately, we didn't see Billie anywhere and it started raining like 2 minutes after. We had to run and hide from the rain because our umbrellas were useless. The rain was so sudden and heavy with wind! It lasted near 20 minutes. So, if the girl was yelling because it was Billie Joe (not another person called Billy/Billie) outside in the streets near his hotel around 9 o'clock p.m., he might has been surprised by the rain.

Your story kept me out of breath! :lol:

I hope Billie will be given your gift :rose: (Mike wouldn't have let it go in the garbage !?) and that you'll catch up on lost sleep.

What was with the crowd?

36 minutes ago, neverdone2000 said:

Watch the latest live, on the Green Day account. I think it's still there. It's toward the end. 

Oops, that was in response to @Hermione, forgot to quote. Still need my morning coffee.

Thanks! Actually just found a crappy youtube recording of it and posted it in the Insta thread. I was entertained by Billie singing the song :D 

@IcyMoffatt same question here about the crowd, were they not into it? 

Talk about a near miss! I thought I had a near miss just by having been in Toronto a week before these guys (seeing the pictures of them hanging out in Kensington Market now made me grrrrrrr) but you were actually within earshot! 

10 hours ago, Montclare said:

Weird, it doesn't show as anything other than a picture for me.

Edit- never mind. Worked on the phone app but not the computer one. Couldn't tell- was that Jason next to Jeff? It was really grainy.

yep jason was definitely there

• BeachBum locked this topic

Archived