The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

musso_kn

I still can't believe there's no memes of Billie running around the baseball track :(

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, herewegoagain said:

His cadence must be high with those tiny legs though, that's a good thing, get him a pair of Nikes and he'll be fine 

He has ridiculously long step for such tiny legs. I always sort of knew it but my mom has pointed it out to me a while ago and now I can't unsee it. :lol:

7 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

Omg No, please no. I don't like most of their shoes. These are tolerable but pleeease God let it not be a deal :lol:

Aww I am sorry :hug:

Hahah I doubt it. But yeah I agree actually. Nothing to do with looks but it's the one brand I consistently refuse to buy after watching a really horrible documentary on their factories, ahem :ermm:

Thanks, it's (mostly) okay. Green Day is my drug now :wub:

3 minutes ago, G-L-O-R-I-A said:

I've just noticed the tan lines on his legs in the home run video, so he must've been wearing shorts quite a bit. :wub:

Oh you're right. I wonder if he's the slim or loose fit running shorts type. Or maybe he wears compression tights, fuck  :sherlock:  

1 minute ago, Jane Lannister said:

He has ridiculously long step for such tiny legs. I always sort of knew it but my mom has pointed it out to me a while ago and now I can't unsee it. :lol:

That'll be the toned and developed hamstrings and gluteus maximus doing their thing  :ga:

6 minutes ago, herewegoagain said:

Oh you're right. I wonder if he's the slim or loose fit running shorts type. Or maybe he wears compression tights, fuck  :sherlock:  

That'll be the toned and developed hamstrings and gluteus maximus doing their thing  :ga:

You're killing me here!!

7 minutes ago, herewegoagain said:

Hahah I doubt it. But yeah I agree actually. Nothing to do with looks but it's the one brand I consistently refuse to buy after watching a really horrible documentary on their factories, ahem :ermm:

Thanks, it's (mostly) okay. Green Day is my drug now :wub:

I didn't see the doc but I wouldn't buy their stuff anyway - not my type and I am bored of seeing so many people wearing them. 

He's a loose running shorts type of guy. Once I saw a video of him running (just remembered now). He ran past the guy who was filming pretty fast but I remember he had a loose tshirt that was too big for him, shorts and huge headphones. 

Compression tights???? :o:confused: Thanks, I won't sleep tonight. 

Yes, exactly :wub:

24 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

I didn't see the doc but I wouldn't buy their stuff anyway - not my type and I am bored of seeing so many people wearing them. 

He's a loose running shorts type of guy. Once I saw a video of him running (just remembered now). He ran past the guy who was filming pretty fast but I remember he had a loose tshirt that was too big for him, shorts and huge headphones. 

Compression tights???? :o:confused: Thanks, I won't sleep tonight. 

Yes, exactly :wub:

Ooooh interesting *pictures* The only thing I can think of is this clip: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbp_rHCdrKI (lolol) at 0:22 but that's not necessarily his own clothes :P

Compression tights/shorts are god's gift to legs and glutes btw, sooo comfy, he should totally wear them. Solely for his own well being obviously ;)

12 minutes ago, herewegoagain said:

Ooooh interesting *pictures* The only thing I can think of is this clip: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbp_rHCdrKI (lolol) at 0:22 but that's not necessarily his own clothes :P

Compression tights/shorts are god's gift to legs and glutes btw, sooo comfy, he should totally wear them. Solely for his own well being obviously ;)

Well if they're for his well being I'm all for him wearing them too ;)

I don't know about this whole running thing but as long as it gets him in a t-shirt, or less, I'm all for it. 

1 hour ago, herewegoagain said:

Ok ok, I know next to nothing about sportswear, if they're good, then good for him! :P

Well the keywords is skin hugging, that's really all you need to know :lol: 

31 minutes ago, Q.B said:

I don't know about this whole running thing but as long as it gets him in a t-shirt, or less, I'm all for it. 

If he runs in anything more than a t shirt in California weather I (and it) will kill him

10 minutes ago, herewegoagain said:

It's almost like they're painted on isn't it :lol:

43 minutes ago, herewegoagain said:

If he runs in anything more than a t shirt in California weather I (and it) will kill him

You know that Oakland is in califorina..and I don't seeing Billie wearing nothing but his undies so he is good!and for uS..:ga:

Guys! I'm freaking out right now because the GD twitter account retweeted my review for Turn it Around!!!

2 minutes ago, kaylubd said:

Guys! I'm freaking out right now because the GD twitter account retweeted my review for Turn it Around!!!

Congrats!!

^^^ That's awesome. I hope I get to see it sometime, it's not screening in my town. It sounds great.

And just a note on the photo of Billie at the waterpark posted in the instagram thread -- I think he rode/swam in those cutoff shorts. 😁

Aaaaaaaand I'm just gonna leave this here:

On 8/16/2017 at 11:00 PM, Strychnine. said:

Just got out of tonight's show and ran into a crew dude at a gas station next to the venue and he gave me one of Tre's drumheads so that's fucking cool. 

tumblr_ouwwl5nJOi1rs9uh8o1_250.jpg

tumblr_ouwwl5nJOi1rs9uh8o2_250.jpg

"Just because some of you think I’m actually jealous of that girl going to 50 shows. Tre’s drumhead and my backstage passes from the last two shows I went to."

I follow @Strychnine. 's Tumblr and I just saw this, OMG.

2 hours ago, kaylubd said:

I read the reviews you post here & you are a very talented writer.

3 hours ago, pacejunkie punk said:

^^^ That's awesome. I hope I get to see it sometime, it's not screening in my town. It sounds great.

And just a note on the photo of Billie at the waterpark posted in the instagram thread -- I think he rode/swam in those cutoff shorts. 😁

Aaaaaaaand I'm just gonna leave this here:

and I think he 'slept' in it too..from new hot gif of him laying on floor like that!:wub:

3 hours ago, Caroline Truong said:

and I think he 'slept' in it too..from new hot gif of him laying on floor like that!:wub:

What did I miss? 

8 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

What did I miss? 

just a hot and sweaty Billie :toocool:

1 minute ago, Jane Lannister said:

:cry:

Throwback to the short hair, it looked so good 

Yeah the short hair looked good, but I'm liking his longer hair at the moment too. Love that picture!

I love the first pic on Billie's latest instagram post. The look of pure joy on his face is absolutely beautiful. :wub:

• BeachBum locked this topic

Archived