The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

musso_kn

1 minute ago, herewegoagain said:

These things happen :P

Yeah the funny thing is it happens a lot in this thread. Maybe I should see someone about that :P

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, jj0407 said:

Yeah the funny thing is it happens a lot in this thread. Maybe I should see someone about that :P

Noooo, best not to :toocool:

And his pants so low, and I miss the studded belt. :wub:

And might I just point out that I posted a comment elsewhere about being worried Billie is getting stressed out and he goes and posts a video of him going down a waterslide. 🙂 Just joking about the coincidence there but I appreciate it all the same. Put me right at ease. 

12 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

And his pants so low, and I miss the studded belt. :wub:

And might I just point out that I posted a comment elsewhere about being worried Billie is getting stressed out and he goes and posts a video of him going down a waterslide. 🙂 Just joking about the coincidence there but I appreciate it all the same. Put me right at ease. 

Where is video of Billie on waterside?,,posted here or you will paid!

6 minutes ago, Caroline Truong said:

Where is video of Billie on waterside?,,posted here or you will paid!

It's the fourth page of his latest instagram post:

(Photo selection on point today Billie :wub: )

1 hour ago, Jane Lannister said:

I know it must be a super unpopular opinion, but I think AI era was just the beginning - he still had a baby face and was only starting to hit the gym. Instagram has just offered me this 2013 gem, so I'll just stick it here for comparison.

I prefer this look over AI era. It's not that I don't like AI era Billie, I do, but I have a thing for older Billie (21CB +). Perhaps it's because I've been a fan since 2010 so I actually remember stuff from that time, while I don't have much of a personal connection to the AI times. 

I'm with you! I noticed Billie's hotness in the AI era and didn't think it could get any better but turned out he only improved even more with age :lol:. Now when I see photos from that time (especially the earliest ones) he doesn't look quite as good in comparison, as you say baby faced and not fully in his prime yet.

2 hours ago, Jane Lannister said:

I know it must be a super unpopular opinion, but I think AI era was just the beginning - he still had a baby face and was only starting to hit the gym.

I prefer this look over AI era. It's not that I don't like AI era Billie, I do, but I have a thing for older Billie (21CB +). Perhaps it's because I've been a fan since 2010 so I actually remember stuff from that time, while I don't have much of a personal connection to the AI times. 

That makes sense. Whereas AI Billie Joe basically sent me through puberty, so I will forever prefer that look above all else. :lol:

So distracted by the waterslide (and the AI photos) I completely missed his expression in the last photo of his IG post. He looks slightly possessed. 😱

2 hours ago, herewegoagain said:

It's the fourth page of his latest instagram post:

saw it footage it is not much..it doesn't even show him that much..just one of crew member..but you can hear him laughing like 4 years old.

I hope he will never grow up! and that photo Hot Indy-Billie..:wub:

6 minutes ago, Caroline Truong said:

I hope he will never grow up!

Fortunately I don't think we need to worry about that. :P

1 hour ago, AlissaGoesRAWR said:

That makes sense. Whereas AI Billie Joe basically sent me through puberty, so I will forever prefer that look above all else. :lol:

My best Billie A.I..I miss the guy liner..and red/ black outfitted..and sec best Billie is all of 90s between nimrod and Dookie era😎

14 minutes ago, Caroline Truong said:

My best Billie A.I..I miss the guy liner..and red/ black outfitted..and sec best Billie is all of 90s between nimrod and Dookie era😎

I dunno, I think post-AI he's just gotten better with age (he's looking great right now!). Except for hobo Billie Joe I like to pretend that never happened... :mellow:

But yes, you can never have enough guyliner. :thumbsup:

1 hour ago, AlissaGoesRAWR said:

I dunno, I think post-AI he's just gotten better with age (he's looking great right now!). Except for hobo Billie Joe I like to pretend that never happened... :mellow:

But yes, you can never have enough guyliner. :thumbsup:

I kinda like his all-punk-don'tgiveshiteveryonshitwitheveryelsewecanputouteverythingwewantandwedid!ourway-personality from those era..not just how he look.

9 hours ago, Jane Lannister said:

It's not that I don't like AI era Billie, I do, but I have a thing for older Billie (21CB +)

I'm completely with you ;)

5 hours ago, AlissaGoesRAWR said:

Except for hobo Billie Joe I like to pretend that never happened... :mellow:

I'm not fond of the Hobo Billie look itself, but I find it actually better that it has happened. The fact that this man, whose sexiness I find the absolute greatest :wub:, has explored the depths of the opposite extreme at some point, is an awesome proof (another one!) of his ability to overcome all the barriers. That's my hero :wub:

7 hours ago, pacejunkie punk said:

So distracted by the waterslide (and the AI photos) I completely missed his expression in the last photo of his IG post. He looks slightly possessed. 😱

Oh my God, so true! Without you, I wouldn't even have seen it! Thanks!

Billie is gonna make a tremendous Saint Jimmy in the so desperately-long-awaited movie :dance: :cry:

8 hours ago, herewegoagain said:

Yup. My favorite is the first one :wub:

I was just listening to the live recording of Hyde Park and I can't get over how beautiful Billie's voice sounds in during Ordinary World. I mean, his voice sounds beautiful on most songs, but that performance of OW is something else. The high note is perfection. :wub:

20 minutes ago, G-L-O-R-I-A said:

I was just listening to the live recording of Hyde Park and I can't get over how beautiful Billie's voice sounds in during Ordinary World. I mean, his voice sounds beautiful on most songs, but that performance of OW is something else. The high note is perfection. :wub:

It really was. I think that show was one of my favourites that I went to this year. 

19 minutes ago, G-L-O-R-I-A said:

YES! I listened to it as it aired and was blown away by it. The only live version of Ordinary World that I really like tbh. Also how amazing isn't this? Love how loud the audience is!

I think you guys might appreciate this 

https://i.instagram.com/lilpunkrockers/

9 hours ago, Hermione said:

I'm with you! I noticed Billie's hotness in the AI era and didn't think it could get any better but turned out he only improved even more with age :lol:. Now when I see photos from that time (especially the earliest ones) he doesn't look quite as good in comparison, as you say baby faced and not fully in his prime yet.

Exactly!!! He was only growing into his best years. He was hot but there was so much more to come :wub:

1 hour ago, Kuromignonne said:

I'm completely with you ;)

I'm not fond of the Hobo Billie look itself, but I find it actually better that it has happened. The fact that this man, whose sexiness I find the absolute greatest :wub:, has explored the depths of the opposite extreme at some point, is an awesome proof (another one!) of his ability to overcome all the barriers. That's my hero :wub:

Oh my God, so true! Without you, I wouldn't even have seen it! Thanks!

Billie is gonna make a tremendous Saint Jimmy in the so desperately-long-awaited movie :dance: 

#oldbillieteam 

I agree with you - what I like about the Hobo look is the fact that in fact he's an attractive guy in hiding. It's fun to see him like that. 

1 hour ago, Jane Lannister said:

I think you guys might appreciate this 

https://i.instagram.com/lilpunkrockers/

Exactly!!! He was only growing into his best years. He was hot but there was so much more to come :wub:

I only started to really really listen to them in 2010 but in my opinion I think whatever he's looked like he's rocked it and looked absolutely unreal👅

1 hour ago, Troubled.Whatsername said:

I only started to really really listen to them in 2010 but in my opinion I think whatever he's looked like he's rocked it and looked absolutely unreal👅

Agreed, there's no Billie I dislike. Recently I made peace with his many chins, so it's all good now! 

I am fangirling about the little Billies (no pun intended) from the IG account I shared. I've been sewing a lot recently and actually thought of making a Billie like this before I saw that account this morning. They are so cute! I can't really justify buying one because I've no idea where would I put it but I love them. :lol:

25 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

Agreed, there's no Billie I dislike. Recently I made peace with his many chins, so it's all good now! 

I am fangirling about the little Billies (no pun intended) from the IG account I shared. I've been sewing a lot recently and actually thought of making a Billie like this before I saw that account this morning. They are so cute! I can't really justify buying one because I've no idea where would I put it but I love them. :lol:

Sincere apologies for my horrible mind going there, but uh yeah, here's an idea  :ninja::ga: 

Not something I'd spend money on but yeah they are cute!

47 minutes ago, herewegoagain said:

Sincere apologies for my horrible mind going there, but uh yeah, here's an idea  :ninja::ga: 

Not something I'd spend money on but yeah they are cute!

I was thinking of you, when I said "no pun intended" :lol:

I wonder how much they are. I wouldn't buy one for myself, but if I had a kid, I probably couldn't resist. :P

31 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

I love toys and those are adorable. 💚

Yes, they are - they should sell them at shows instead of the ugly masks :happy:

• BeachBum locked this topic

Archived