• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, The Grouch is Tracy said:

Hey now.......

Yeah....what she said......LOL I'm older than him and VERY tech savy. :P

1 hour ago, unextraordinarygirl said:
1 hour ago, Strychnine. said:

He could barely keep his eyes open the whole life stream. Whatever he is on, I want some.

Would you just shut up or go away! I'm tired of you saying negative sh*t all the time. 

There's the door, don't let it hit you in the @ss on the way out! :rolleyes:

Please ; haven't some of us told @Strychnine. not to take other members' posts personally and decide whom to tell to go away? I think its' the same issue here. I've read a comment in another thread that was implying the same thing about Billie allegedly being high/drunk/under whatever substance in his video, which I don't agree at all with, yet this post didn't need opprobrium as an answer. Once again, let us allow the mods to do their job, we are free to report what we want, and please let us show tolerance. Not to any of us to say was is negative shit into other users' posts. 

@Strychnine., I don't get what you find desirable in being "barely capable of keeping your eyes open". I think Billie is used to have tons of fans now and what you see as being high on something is only Billie's natural, nonchalant way of quietness.

4 hours ago, herewegoagain said:

As if we needed more cuteness today... I love the internet :lol:

Oh my, is this the same guy, runner-painter, whose website one of us has recently talked about here ? Anyway he acts quickly :lol: and I love this particular fanart!

23 hours ago, Scattered Wreck said:

Billie eats mayonnaise, gross.

I like mayonnaise, though I usually don't put some in a sandwich. (I'm fond of fatty food in general, people do sometimes find it gross, I don't care :cool:)

As a matter of fact I hardly see Billie being fond of... distinguished food... :lol:

34 minutes ago, Kuromignonne said:

Oh my, is this the same guy, runner-painter, whose website one of us has recently talked about here ? Anyway he acts quickly :lol: and I love this particular fanart!

Yeah! I love it, they're very good at capturing Billie's silly side.

Also wtf guys, mayonnaise is everything.

44 minutes ago, Kuromignonne said:

@Strychnine., I don't get what you find desirable in being "barely capable of keeping your eyes open". I think Billie is used to have tons of fans now and what you see as being high on something is only Billie's natural, nonchalant way of quietness.

I never said there was anything desireable about it. I watched the live stream and noticed the whole time anytime Billie looked at the camera he was squinting. He was also acting super goofy and smiling in a way that wasn't like he normally smiles. I took it that he's onbiously intoxicated on something. Because of his eyes, I assumed he has been smoking weed. That's just my take on it, weed isn't a bad thing so I don't know why it's so bad to say he looks high.

1 hour ago, The Grouch is Tracy said:

Hey now.......

1 hour ago, unextraordinarygirl said:

Yeah....what she said......LOL I'm older than him and VERY tech savy. :P

No offense. I'm 50 so I get it.  Not true for everyone but it's a joke among everyone my age. My kids laugh at me anytime I have a question that's tech related, and I'm really not that bad. I think every X-kid is slightly tech disadvantaged in some way, Billie included.

ETA: squinting = 45 year old eyes

acting goofy/smiling = awkwardness with live social media

23 minutes ago, Strychnine. said:

I never said there was anything desireable about it. I watched the live stream and noticed the whole time anytime Billie looked at the camera he was squinting. He was also acting super goofy and smiling in a way that wasn't like he normally smiles. I took it that he's onbiously intoxicated on something. Because of his eyes, I assumed he has been smoking weed. That's just my take on it, weed isn't a bad thing so I don't know why it's so bad to say he looks high.

I hope the 13 year olds reading this thread don't get any ideas.

9 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

ETA: squinting = 45 year old eyes

Okay but like... We've seen pictures of him regularly, as in every other night, for the last 10 months. I'm the video his eyes were literally half-closed, which they normally aren't. 

4 hours ago, herewegoagain said:

Haha! Next up should be a live stream with the puppet.

I've been dreading the six week tour break in september lately, but if he's this bored after barely three we might be in for some fun shenanigans :cool:

why don't billie goes on holiday to some nice place for summer...and do some sightseeing like normal person would-like Mike and Tre.

instead of sitting bored to death singing..to by accident to Us on social Media

..but then again. He is not normal. I love him more for it!:dance:

14 minutes ago, Tinkle said:

I hope the 13 year olds reading this thread don't get any ideas.

No dicks are involved so the kids will be fine.

40 minutes ago, Strychnine. said:

Oh give me a break, man. That squinting is something I've seen thousands of people do at their phone screens, specially people with glasses, I do it myself. It's lazy but easy.

I don't know anyone who's eyes are half closed when they are maybe, tired. Damn, it must be drugs.

2 minutes ago, Scattered Wreck said:

I don't know anyone who's eyes are half closed when they are maybe, tired. Damn, it must be drugs.

I also don't know any rockstars who get tired at 9pm.

1 minute ago, Strychnine. said:

How many rockstars do you know?

2 minutes ago, Strychnine. said:

Wow!!!! Rockstars don't get as tired as regular people, that is amazing. If I had known that was one of the perks I would have been a rockstar. 

2 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

YOurs was better than mine :mad: 

Just now, Jane Lannister said:

1, it's in my fridge. 

7 minutes ago, Strychnine. said:

1, it's in my fridge. 

ok, have you considered, perhaps, changing your username to Hannibal?

3 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

1, it's in my fridge. 

OMG those videos make me want to get Instagram! That was so adorable. 

17 minutes ago, Scattered Wreck said:

Wow!!!! Rockstars don't get as tired as regular people, that is amazing. If I had known that was one of the perks I would have been a rockstar.

You realize for almost a year now Billie hasn't been able to go to bed before 12am because they do shows until close to midnight because they aren't done performing until close to 11pm? Getting tired before midnight isn't really part of the lifestyle... At least not tired enough that you wouldn't be able to keep your eyes open. 

3 hours ago, Schlappy said:

I know he looks like a chipmunk lol

I found his teeth kind of distracting too :lol:

39 minutes ago, Caroline Truong said:

why don't billie goes on holiday to some nice place for summer...and do some sightseeing like normal person would-like Mike and Tre.

instead of sitting bored to death singing..to by accident to Us on social Media

..but then again. He is not normal. I love him more for it!:dance:

I was thinking the same thing. They have the money to go to any exotic place they want but they always go to Newport Beach. It's another example of them being so damn normal and, well, whatever the opposite of the Kardashians is.

• BeachBum locked this topic

Archived