Welcome to Green Day Community

Hey Green Day fans! Join our community now, totally free, to talk with other Green Day fans from around the world about everything going on with the band. Talk about the current tour, current news, speculation, and we have general topics to talk about current events, life, anything that's on your mind. It's a little corner of the internet where Green Day fans can come together. Join us!

musso_kn

The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

13,606 posts in this topic

Calling him a dork often feels kinda cheesy to me but when he literally does it himself that is pretty dorky:wub:

3 people like this

OMG! Why did I go to bed when Billie Joe was live?! I missed the livestream! I didn't know he was going to do this. Thankfully, people saved those videos. But message to Billie: do another freaking livestream!!! That's an order!!!:runaround:

This happened right when I went to bed! Anyway I'm not on instagram so I'm not sure if I would have been able to see it? I just lurk to see posts usually. Just watched on You Tube. 

Adorkable. He's so bored he's gonna hang out with us for god's sake. They were all really awkward once he told them it was the public IG account. Man, Billie's thirsty for an audience.  And he misses us. 😍

Anyone see what Joey's comment was? And yay for the trilogy getting some love! Fell For You sounded so good. ❤️

2 people like this

This dude. God I adore him. His lack of tech skills endlessly endear me. What a cute dork. I loved seeing Adrienne and Jakob, too. So cute all around. Made my Tuesday. :happy:

2 people like this

That voice 😄 "I like water" 😂

1 hour ago, pacejunkie punk said:

This happened right when I went to bed! Anyway I'm not on instagram so I'm not sure if I would have been able to see it? I just lurk to see posts usually. Just watched on You Tube. 

Adorkable. He's so bored he's gonna hang out with us for god's sake. They were all really awkward once he told them it was the public IG account. Man, Billie's thirsty for an audience.  And he misses us. 😍

Anyone see what Joey's comment was? And yay for the trilogy getting some love! Fell For You sounded so good. ❤️

Adorkable is a perfect word for him.  I'm so glad I caught this last night.  He's so funny.

Joey's comment was something like Jakob take off my shirt.