The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

musso_kn

52 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

And Jakob was like "this is my shirt!" 

They were probably watching and laughing at him because the old guy didn't know what he was doing.

I refuse to believe he's not faking the technophobia to some extent for entertainment purposes :D (consider me well and truly entertained)

They are such a cute family though, omg, it hurts.

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, herewegoagain said:

Calling him a dork often feels kinda cheesy to me but when he literally does it himself that is pretty dorky:wub:

The ultimate proof that he's reading this thread, he is so used to being called a dork that he does it himself :D

13 minutes ago, herewegoagain said:

I refuse to believe he's not faking the technophobia to some extent for entertainment purposes :D (consider me well and truly entertained)

He's 45. He's not faking it. 😉

And yes to the reality show please and thank you. ☺️

7 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

He's 45. He's not faking it. 😉

And yes to the reality show please and thank you. ☺️

I dunno, I know people who are way older and only slightly more hopeless! And as someone pointed out he managed to end the first stream perfectly fine but still fumbled and asked Jakob the second time lol.

Anyway don't get me wrong I don't want him to stop being like this :P

I don't think he's faking the technophobic. I think he's one of those people who, like me, wants to use it but avoids some things because he knows he'll have to take the time to figure it out. He finally got to doing a live when he got bored. It was so entertaining & so special with the singing. He really needs to make it a regular thing and take requests/answer questions.

How fucking wholesome is the Armstrong family? Adrienne and Jakob coming in from buying books and apparently they've been working on a jigsaw puzzle. God it could be my own family.

He started the live stream on his own just fine. He knew how to end it, he was just having fun. 

It was cute how excited jakob was to tell his dad about the book he bought. Aw

I haven't watched the vids, but :lol: Billie and his glasses :wub:

20 minutes ago, Scattered Wreck said:

He started the live stream on his own just fine. He knew how to end it, he was just having fun. 

i agree. I love when he admitted "i am dork" from Liv Stream.

Where is Tre and Mike they should get on it, next time..maybe not?..

p.s.Sorry about early saying that he look and act "drunk" last posts.

This is why we need more Facebook lives and more muppet puppet videos

Haha! Next up should be a live stream with the puppet.

I've been dreading the six week tour break in september lately, but if he's this bored after barely three we might be in for some fun shenanigans :cool:

13 minutes ago, herewegoagain said:

Haha! Next up should be a live stream with the puppet.

I've been dreading the six week tour break in september lately, but if he's this bored after barely three we might be in for some fun shenanigans :cool:

I would tell him if he's bored to get writing some songs. I want a new album. 🙂

I was in bed browsing IG and just about to close it all down for the night and I got the livestream notification.  I was so shocked I dropped my phone as I was fumbling to get to his account.

It was so cute. At one point there were 11 thousand people watching but it felt like a small secret club show. I did cringe a few times from some of the comments but they weren't as thirsty as the ones on his regular IG posts so that was a plus. Well if they were they went by too fast for me to see them.

Screenshot_20170724-225954.png

NOOOO!!!

Spoiler

I found his new teeth a little distracting. They are so...there.

2 hours ago, neverdone2000 said:

How fucking wholesome is the Armstrong family? Adrienne and Jakob coming in from buying books and apparently they've been working on a jigsaw puzzle. God it could be my own family.

I was thinking this, too! Really cute that they went to the movies just the two of them. I just appreciate how normal and family-oriented they are.

9 hours ago, Hermione said:

Just because someone is happy/having fun it doesn't mean they're drunk or high jeez 

He could barely keep his eyes open the whole life stream. Whatever he is on, I want some.

37 minutes ago, Running with shears said:

Hide contents

I know he looks like a chipmunk lol

It never ceases to amaze me how people always think he's high or drunk. I'm not naive, my hubby occasionally smokes pot to treat symptoms of Meniere's Disease, so I am very aware of what the eyes look like when high. I did not see that at all with Billie. He just seemed relaxed & happy. 

2 hours ago, Scattered Wreck said:

I thought he was exactly like my parents. When they're on their own, they can operate modern technology just fine, but when I'm within reach, they call me for help.

48 minutes ago, Running with shears said:

Hide contents

I know! He's 80% chompers, 20% human, but even though they stand out, it's better to have healthy teeth :P The tan makes them look even whiter.

22 minutes ago, Strychnine. said:

He could barely keep his eyes open the whole life stream. Whatever he is on, I want some.

Have you considered, for example, taking a walk? :happy:

23 minutes ago, Strychnine. said:

Would you just shut up or go away! I'm tired of you saying negative sh*t all the time. 

There's the door, don't let it hit you in the @ss on the way out! :rolleyes:

12 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

:wub:

19 minutes ago, Schlappy said:

I know he looks like a chipmunk lol

That's exactly what it is. Thanks. I couldn't quite put my finger on it.

14 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

I thought he was exactly like my parents. When they're on their own, they can operate modern technology just fine, but when I'm within reach, they call me for help.

I know! He's 80% chompers, 20% human, but even though they stand out, it's better to have healthy teeth :P The tan makes them look even whiter.

This post wins Most On Point of the day.

2 minutes ago, herewegoagain said:

This post wins Most On Point of the day.

Well, thanks :lol: Watch me outdo myself with an adorable photo of Billie:

tumblr_osb1deTQ9c1w7g7o5o1_1280.png

4 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

Well, thanks :lol: Watch me outdo myself with an adorable photo of Billie:

Our lord and saviour :wub: Well done!

1 minute ago, jumpsalty said:

Regarding the teeth, don't forget it's a mirrored image, so it's all a bit backwards ...

True, they look different than how we're used to.

• BeachBum locked this topic

Archived