The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

musso_kn

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, herewegoagain said:

I would pay serious money for a shot of him on the flamingo. I wonder if Adie realises the entertainment we get from this stuff. Ok, she probably does it on purpose :P

Of course she does. The fact that they keep both public and private accounts means they know perfectly well what they are posting and who it's intended for. And bless her for loving us fans like she does. ❤️

1 hour ago, Scattered Wreck said:

Billie eats mayonnaise, gross.

:sick: Yeah, Barf I hate mayo! How can people eat that stuff?! 

I was hoping for a picture of him sitting on the flamingo too. That would be funny. 

17 hours ago, Strychnine. said:

I'm as uncomfortable as you are, my pal.

If you think this is too much I suggest you run fast, run far and don't look back.  And also that you avoid Green Day fan tumblr accounts.

On 23/07/2017 at 3:51 PM, JellyTime said:

Let's contemplate how hot shirtless Mike is :wub:

#futaylorswiftwegotaswantoo may be the greatest hashtag of all time.  Still, it has nothing on Mike in that picture though!

1 hour ago, Scattered Wreck said:

Where did you see this?..but... I am not surprised if Billie is gross.. He pick his nose for god sake!

People, mayonnaise is not gross. It may not be to everyone's taste but I wouldn't compare it to nose picking! It's as common as ketchup and mustard for goodness sake. (And egg salad, tuna salad? Yum.)

kill me now :wub::runaround:

I promise I won't spam, but just one more because I can't even - 

I honestly was almost lightheaded from cuteness and hotness overload when I saw the bike/flamingo pic. It is absolutely precious, and tan legs and arms in one pic is almost too much to hope for. Then I examined the photo more closely and I'm relieved he didn't have a catastrophic Bono-like wreck. Flip-flops, huge floatie on his back, no helmet, and what the hell is he holding in his right hand?? 

23 hours ago, unextraordinarygirl said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BW6VCL5l1ef/.

Ok I know we aren't supposed to post family members instagrams, but this one is too cute not to share. There is so much good stuff happening in this pic.

It's Billie on a bike, wearing shorts and carrying a giant pink flamingo floaty. :wub: Super dad indeed.

Saw your post this morning before going to work. At work, my boss gave a bunch of Schleich's animals to place. There were flamingos to place! I started smiling like an idiot holding those tiny flamingos, trying not to laugh, because I was thinking about Billie and his giant flamingo. Yup, story of my life: looking ridiculous at my job thanks to Green Day.

Anyway, the more I look at the picture, the more I agree with you: so much good stuff! Of course, we can see arms, legs and feet. :eyebrows: There is also the giant flamingo, which seems to be bigger than Billie. :lol: Then we have Billie on a bike. First, the bike is too small/low for him and, number 2, this bike was made for girls!:ermm: After all that, the second picture shows us the giant flamingo was for Jakob. He's truly a super dad for delivering a giant flamingo on a bike not meant for him to his 18 years old son.:toocool: LoL, Billie Joe the giant flamingo deliveryman and super dad.

4 hours ago, Scattered Wreck said:

Mayonnaise is a god-send.

6 minutes ago, neverdone2000 said:

what the hell is he holding in his right hand?? 

Sounds like a Nickleback song

7 minutes ago, neverdone2000 said:

and what the hell is he holding in his right hand?? 

Isn't that just the bike handle? I'm pretty sure we want him to hold that. :lol:

6 minutes ago, Starlight said:

Isn't that just the bike handle? I'm pretty sure we want him to hold that. :lol:

Oh LOL that is the bike handle. Thank God, for a short time I thought he was steering one-handed on top of the other things I listed.

On the mayonnaise topic, I couldn't live without it.

I just absentmindedly clicked on the flamingo/bike picture while listening to "Born To Be Wild" and now I can't stop laughing

omg i had a freaking heart attack when he did that live stream!

I hope someone has the skills to save that livestream from insta because I need it in my life forever :wub:

That was the closest I'll ever get to my dream of having him personally serenade me...laying in my bed watching him do a private show for his fans... IS THIS REAL LIFE?? Swooooon 

awww, he got help from Jakob to end the live stream, haha :lol:

Jfc so cute. Hope he does more!

"I'M TRYING TO FIGURE OUT THE INTERNET"

Screenshot_20170725-063559.png

Then he deliberately panned down on his arm, suuure the guy doesn't read this :thumbsup:

Screenshot_20170725-064030.png

16 minutes ago, Schlappy said:

Im a fucking disaster right now. Billie... 

Yeah I haven't fangirled for a very long time - that did it for me though. (I note the absence of nose hairs which also  helped)

I like the part where he asks "where's the button that will make you go away?" as if someone was actually going to offer him that information. :lol:

4 minutes ago, Tinkle said:

(I note the absence of nose hairs which also  helped)

Y'all savage 

• BeachBum locked this topic

Archived