The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

musso_kn

I've just created a Dropbox account, here's for its debut :

https://www.dropbox.com/s/exrhve35byc4tca/Sans titre2.png?dl=0

Confession : I've had an Instagram account for several months now, for the unique reason I would like to make a #StillBreathing post, but I just haven't managed to download the application on my PC so far, so I can't post anything. (#loser)

I believe having understood I could maybe get the application directly on my phone, but I partially boycott the use of my cell phone (actually, I'm not very comfortable with this stuff so it's easier to boycott as an excuse for not trying to fully use it ;)). I've felt kinda guilty to not do everything that's necessary to make this damn Instagram post, because Billie invited his fans to join the SB movement and it's mentally difficult to disobey Billie :lol:, especially when it's ENTIRELY due to my laziness/incompetence...

Yet, when I saw Billie in a video saying verbatim "fuck Instagram" during one of his Letterbomb outbursts, my sense of guilt instantly vanished :rolleyes:

PS : I would still like to eventually make a #SB post.

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Kuromignonne said:

Confession : I've had an Instagram account for several months now, for the unique reason I would like to make a #StillBreathing post, but I just haven't managed to download the application on my PC so far, so I can't post anything. (#loser)

I believe having understood I could maybe get the application directly on my phone, but I partially boycott the use of my cell phone (actually, I'm not very comfortable with this stuff so it's easier to boycott as an excuse for not trying to fully use it ;)). I've felt kinda guilty to not do everything that's necessary to make this damn Instagram post, because Billie invited his fans to join the SB movement and it's mentally difficult to disobey Billie :lol:, especially when it's ENTIRELY due to my laziness/incompetence...

Yet, when I saw Billie in a video saying verbatim "fuck Instagram" during one of his Letterbomb outbursts, my sense of guilt instantly vanished :rolleyes:

PS : I would still like to eventually make a #SB post.

Don't worry, I have an Instagram account since last fall. But I can't post anything because the app is only for cellphone and I don't have any cellphone. (Yes, I'm a dinosaur.) So, I'm just following a bunch of accounts, mostly Green Day related. But I would love to participate in the #SB campain.

The flamingo picture is amazing! I love it! I imagine so much the people walking down the street and seeing this punk guy on a bike with a giant flamingo... XD If Billie wanted to avoid attention, he totally failled again. But he is a super dad. :toocool:

I found my previous account from 2009.  That means I was lurking in the fangirls closet  for 4 YEARS before I actually posted or commented on anything.   I think I was in denial ....... 😬😬

Unextraodinarygirl- thanks for posting that picture of Billie and his sexy suntanned legs :wub:. However, the inflatable flamingo is nearly as big as him ;)

Watch the first 45 seconds of this video (I'm laughing so hard at 0.14 when Billie and the guitar technican pray, and Billie waving his arms from 0.32 to 0.42):  

5 hours ago, IcyMoffatt said:

Don't worry, I have an Instagram account since last fall. But I can't post anything because the app is only for cellphone and I don't have any cellphone. (Yes, I'm a dinosaur.) So, I'm just following a bunch of accounts, mostly Green Day related. But I would love to participate in the #SB campain.

Thank you :) I too have opened several accounts lately and they are all more or less directly related to Green Day :lol: I had kept the same old phone for years, a real relic but still functional, before buying the actual one a few months ago. Still, I don't do much more with it than I used to with the first one.

You know, my mother doesn't own a cell phone either, she never has. So if you're a dinosaur you're not alone ;) and I fully support you!

6 hours ago, Kuromignonne said:

Hum, I'm not sure I made it clear enough in my previous post quoted above, there's actually a picture of Billie on the link. The first one I put in my Dropbox :P. Does the link work for you ?

1 hour ago, RedundantIdiot said:

Watch the first 45 seconds of this video (I'm laughing so hard at 0.14 when Billie and the guitar technican pray, and Billie waving his arms from 0.32 to 0.42 :lol:):

Oh yeah, this oriental saluting :lol: (I don't wanna do any blasphemy for the eventual connoisseurs here so I won't be more precise!) That's so funny! Didn't know Billie liked this stuff. But I think he would be truly adorable in a kimono :wub: What do you think ?

1 hour ago, RedundantIdiot said:

Watch the first 45 seconds of this video (I'm laughing so hard at 0.14 when Billie and the guitar technican pray)

Ha that's awesome. Thank you for your services my guy

12 minutes ago, RedundantIdiot said:

Guh, look at his hair :wub:

Oh my, if it were only the hair!! Maybe the first photograph I see him holding a bow! What a class, I'm melting...

By the way, I used to play the violin yet didn't know the bow could be used directly on a guitar! Awesome!

Get that picture of him and his stupid hair and his stupid glasses and that stupid bow guitar outta my face. :wub:

17 hours ago, unextraordinarygirl said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BW6VCL5l1ef/.

Ok I know we aren't supposed to post family members instagrams, but this one is too cute not to share. There is so much good stuff happening in this pic.

It's Billie on a bike, wearing shorts and carrying a giant pink flamingo floaty. :wub: Super dad indeed.

I love that Billie raised his kids exactly how he said he would without all that "macho bullshit".  The second picture on this IG post is proof. Fantastic how GD, Swmrs, and Mt Eddy guys are so open and affectionate with each other.

On 7/23/2017 at 4:07 PM, IcyMoffatt said:

Here is a sandwich for you made by Billie Joe:

Apparently, he doesn't care to let the fridge's door opened. 

That's one of my favorite Billie pics. I've always wondered where it came from. 

14 hours ago, Kuromignonne said:

Is this an abbreviation of my username ? I find it very cute :lol:

The time difference has strange effects, didn't expect you folks were gonna post such beautiful pictures of Billie while I was sleeping. No I can go to work with Billie's legs in mind :wub: 

yes it is...because your username is too long to write and thanks..:lol:

and yes! I thought I was only one think?..He do have nice and tan leg from New Billie's Bike photo..I wonder where he is going to pool or beach?

The bow photo :ga: the blonde hair :ga: the blue sweatshirt :ga: the glasses :ga:. I can't decide what I appreciate the most!

1 minute ago, Jane Lannister said:

The bow photo :ga: the blonde hair :ga: the blue sweatshirt :ga: the glasses :ga:. I can't decide what I appreciate the most!

how about all of it?..I like Blonde hair..(surprised!) from photo..I really don't like him having blonde..(don't kill me!)..but that good look on him

3 minutes ago, Caroline Truong said:
5 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

how about all of it?..I like Blonde hair..(surprised!) from photo..I really don't like him having blonde..(don't kill me!)..but that good look on him

I also like the blonde hair IN THIS PHOTO (don't kill me either!)

Everything in this is wonderful, but what I love the most are the posture and face expression. 

10 minutes ago, Kuromignonne said:

I also like the blonde hair IN THIS PHOTO (don't kill me either!)

Everything in this is wonderful, but what I love the most are the posture and face expression. 

I agree! His face makes in all even better :lol:

19 hours ago, unextraordinarygirl said:

Ok I know we aren't supposed to post family members instagrams, but this one is too cute not to share. There is so much good stuff happening in this pic.

It's Billie on a bike, wearing shorts and carrying a giant pink flamingo floaty. :wub: Super dad indeed.

A family at my apartment complex has an inflatable swan that looks just like that (except white, obviously). Just recently I was complaining about how obnoxious it is... oops. :lol: 

1 minute ago, AlissaGoesRAWR said:

A family at my apartment complex has an inflatable swan that looks just like that (except white, obviously). Just recently I was complaining about how obnoxious it is... oops. :lol:

Well, that can only be okay, Billie has described himself as obnoxious in the past :lol: you made a right hint actually! (not to say I've ever found Billie obnoxious but I never contradict him lol!)

16 minutes ago, AlissaGoesRAWR said:

It looks funny. Someone should post a photo of Billie sitting on it :P 

7 minutes ago, Scattered Wreck said:

Billie eats mayonnaise, gross.

Just another entry on the list of gross things he does.

25 minutes ago, AlissaGoesRAWR said:

In a shared or community pool it could be obnoxious. That thing is BIG. And by "that thing" I mean the swan

15 minutes ago, Running with shears said:

In a shared or community pool it could be obnoxious. That thing is BIG. And by "that thing" I mean the swan

I see what you did there

I would pay serious money for a shot of him on the flamingo. I wonder if Adie realises the entertainment we get from this stuff. Ok, she probably does it on purpose :P

• BeachBum locked this topic

Archived