The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

musso_kn

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Strychnine. said:

He's said himself that prior to rehab he had never gone on stage sober, and post-rehab he kind of had to relearn how to perform again without his liquid aid. From what I can recall this entire tour, the guy doesn;t even moon onstage anymore. He doesn't moon anymore, stopped "masturbating" on stage a long long time ago, and his sexual antics are almost entirely gone. You can't watch a KFAD video from now and compare it to even the performances from the trilogy tour and tell me the man hasn't decided to start acting more mature (since you refuse to accept most of his antics came from the drinking).

Yeah I agree he's calmed down a bit on stage most likely due to being sober and/or older (I just don't presume that everything/any specific thing he does or doesn't do is solely down to alcohol or lack of it). Still I saw a clip of him spanking his own bum while watching himself on a big screen from a recent show the other day and the man has a kazoo battle with a sax player in a Pharaoh's headdress every night so like I said I think he still has plenty of silliness left in him.

49 minutes ago, Strychnine. said:

Did you seriously just say nose hairs contribute to hotness? What the fuck?

Yes, I seriously say, to my mind, nose hairs contribute to Billie's hotness. Why would it not be ?

Actually, for me, anything that is a human attribute can be hot, when it is shown or let be with no big deal about it, simple as that. Billie is a wonderful human being because he has always shown himself as he is, with all he had got to show and give, not always perfection speaking about health, look, speech or anything. And not only because he was drunk but also because he's so human and has never lived in the denial of that. He has kept delivering this incredible message of freedom, joy and cherishing being alive, like no one. Everything he's got, even though it doesn't fit your hotness standards (I think having understood you don't want to discuss him being hot anyway, and you're not at all obliged to), is potentially hot to any of us' eyes because of his way to just let himself be. I don't know if you can get what I mean, but to me it may me the thing I love the most Billie for. He learned me to love me including the things in me that could be disputed in a general way. Don't think I go out naked in the street or dress as a weirdo for work, you'd be all wrong.

I would like to tell you, in a general way, what someone says doesn't involve anyone but him/herself. Feel free to dislike what I've said, but rest assured I'm not fucking with you or with anybody. This forum is meant so we can express freely what we fangirl about. No need of taking things so seriously especially if you disagree, I'm not trying to have your agreement or anyone's agreement. I'm looking forward to us all around here keeping fangirling about Billie and Green Day. 

11 minutes ago, Kuromignonne said:

Yes, I seriously say, to my mind, nose hairs contribute to Billie's hotness. Why would it not be ?

Actually, for me, anything that is a human attribute can be hot, when it is shown or let be with no big deal about it, simple as that. Billie is a wonderful human being because he has always shown himself as he is, with all he had got to show and give, not always perfection speaking about health, look, speech or anything. And not only because he was drunk but also because he's so human and has never lived in the denial of that. He has kept delivering this incredible message of freedom, joy and cherishing being alive, like no one. Everything he's got, even though it doesn't fit your hotness standards (I think having understood you don't want to discuss him being hot anyway, and you're not at all obliged to), is potentially hot to any of us' eyes because of his way to just let himself be. I don't know if you can get what I mean, but to me it may me the thing I love the most Billie for. He learned me to love me including the things in me that could be disputed in a general way. Don't think I go out naked in the street or dress as a weirdo for work, you'd be all wrong.

I would like to tell you, in a general way, what someone says doesn't involve anyone but him/herself. Feel free to dislike what I've said, but rest assured I'm not fucking with you or with anybody. This forum is meant so we can express freely what we fangirl about. No need of taking things so seriously especially if you disagree, I'm not trying to have your agreement or anyone's agreement. I'm looking forward to us all around here keeping fangirling about Billie and Green Day. 

I like you. :rudys:

2 hours ago, herewegoagain said:

Speaking of polos I fucking love this look, shirt and hair and smile and all :wub::wub: 

That's an adorable look, and I don't usually prefer the blonde but I like the 90's blonde period (and the blue)

1 hour ago, Kuromignonne said:

As for the nose hairs (which I remember to have seen on the giant screens at the last concert I went to ; I had seen a video featuring the nose hairs before so I was attentive), I found it to add to the manly aspect of his face, and contributing to his hotness... if it weren't for little things like this to help, he would look so much like a little kid sometimes... The friend I've met in France told me she sighted him right after a concert, he was passively holding a sandwich and "avait l'air trop perdu dans sa vie" - literally : "he seemed so lost in his life" :lol:

I'm surprised about the alleged nose hair thing, since he confesses to "manscaping" in general. But maybe that's just downstairs. Someone ought to tell him to clean out the attic. 😂😂😂

56 minutes ago, Strychnine. said:

Did you seriously just say nose hairs contribute to hotness? What the fuck?

Like I said, she fits right in. 😉 Not saying I agree (don't have to) just pointing out that this is a safe space so you do you. ❤️

34 minutes ago, Kuromignonne said:

Ok well, English is my first and only language and you just used it better than me. 👏

I just wanna see his cock.  Does it hang to the left? Right?  Are his balls sagging lower and lower due to his age?   Billie, send nudes plz.

I think the phrase you are looking for is "does he dress to the right or left".  Not that anyone here would notice of course. 

Billie is like me waiting for the next leg of the tour to start so I can see more new pictures and footage:

6a21d4dbcb2132d5987ef43393b5d723--billie

1 hour ago, vomitslurpee said:

I just wanna see his cock.  Does it hang to the left? Right?  Are his balls sagging lower and lower due to his age?   Billie, send nudes plz.

I don't know what your deal is but unnecessarily explicit and intrusive posts like this aren't acceptable. If you're only here to troll you can leave.

3 hours ago, Kuromignonne said:

The friend I've met in France told me she sighted him right after a concert, he was passively holding a sandwich and "avait l'air trop perdu dans sa vie" - literally : "he seemed so lost in his life" :lol:

Here is a sandwich for you made by Billie Joe:

Apparently, he doesn't care to let the fridge's door opened. 

4 hours ago, Kuromignonne said:

The first time I came on a picture of Hobo Billie on the Internet, before discovering GDC, I actually thought he looked, um, cool (and I knew he didn't keep it like that afterwards, so...), anyways I didn't think of him as a... hobo. Yet, when I read you talking about Hobo Billie, even without a photo being posted, I knew what was meant :lol: 

As for the nose hairs (which I remember to have seen on the giant screens at the last concert I went to ; I had seen a video featuring the nose hairs before so I was attentive), I found it to add to the manly aspect of his face, and contributing to his hotness... if it weren't for little things like this to help, he would look so much like a little kid sometimes... The friend I've met in France told me she sighted him right after a concert, he was passively holding a sandwich and "avait l'air trop perdu dans sa vie" - literally : "he seemed so lost in his life" :lol:

Those are the correct answers. Congratulations.

56 minutes ago, IcyMoffatt said:

Men :acute:

Mike's arm looks massive, jesus.

6 hours ago, Kuromignonne said:

Okay calm down, you did not need to write a whole paragraph. 

5 hours ago, vomitslurpee said:

How do I delete someone else's account?

17 hours ago, Kuromignonne said:

Hello everyone, I'm a new GDC member!

I had browsed a few other threads on the site before coming to this one, ended reading the 539 pages of it, and registered then. I must say I've never had such great pleasure and interest reading any discussion. Lots of caring around here!

In my daily life it's a secret for nobody I'm a huge Green Day fan but there isn't actually anyone I can fangirl with about them... I made one friend with another fan I met during a festival this year, but we don't live in the same town. And I've never been fond of social networks...

I randomly discovered Green Day a year ago. From the first second I heard Billie's voice until now, my life has colored, my world has opened. I literally cry with joy almost every day, listening to a song I want to hear so much when I feel sad, lonely, angry or scared. Green Day is the first thing I need to live and the only thing I need to stay light.

At that time of me finding about the band, I was beginning to do something with myself after having a disastrous existence, filled with severe health issues and the continuous feeling of neither being accepted nor respected. Looking back today (while this stuff isn't completely over, still I have hope the remains will vanish in a more or less close future), I know that the only thing that kept me alive was that I've always held to life without the slightest will to end it. And I feel sorry for my own self, for what I've been through. I feel this is necessary for me to say, because no one ever gave me this warmth I sought when I was at the lowest. Still, I stayed alive, even though at some point I was convinced I would never meet anything but the same devastation I was used to. And I found some strength to get a skill and find a job... this upward slop was the good one... I was able to catch an outstretched hand called Green Day. And Oh my God I'm breathing now! Crying like if I was just born.

Today, the people that knew me before say they're amazed to see I've changed in the happy, even though crazy, young woman I am. I'm smiling or laughing most of the time. My lifelong demons now occupy an increasingly tighter place. And I've learned to love myself despite of all. Would someone believe it's basically due to Green Day ?

Thanks to my first earnings I've seen the band three times in 2017. After the first time I've started learning to play guitar and I love it!

Billie Joe Armstrong, you are the most radiant and beautiful person I've got to know about and see with my eyes. You are the most precious I have to cherish on Earth.

Thank you for everyone making this thread existing, let's keep having great time:dance:

Welcome to the thread of happiness!  You will fit right in. 😍

5 hours ago, pacejunkie punk said:

I'm surprised about the alleged nose hair thing, since he confesses to "manscaping" in general. But maybe that's just downstairs. Someone ought to tell him to clean out the attic. 😂😂😂

In fact, I don't think his nose hairs are that much visible. If I hadn't seen this video over and over (this is my favorite song among the favorite), I probably wouldn't have paid attention to that detail. When I went to Hyde Park (it was the third concert I've been to, I took my week-end in London :P), I was very close to the stage and to the giant screens (on the left side), and as Billie often went to the catwalk, I looked at the screens when I couldn't see him otherwise. Looking on purpose for the nose hairs at some point, I finally noticed them...

PS : there are plenty of things I love in Billie, I do not make a fixation of the nose hairs :lol:

I've never noticed the nose hairs nor I've ever tried to :lol: I take your word for it that they are there and that they are very nice, but I don't need to see everything :P

Have we ever talked about ear hairs?

37 minutes ago, Strychnine. said:

How do I delete someone else's account?

You seem like a pleasant person...

If you feel that person is breaking any guidelines, report it first...

3 hours ago, IcyMoffatt said:

Here is a sandwich for you made by Billie Joe:

Well thanks! He's so cute in this!! 

My mother (who likes Billie) looked at this photo and she almost immediately noticed the fridge's door left open. In some strange way I would've been surprised if this door hadn't been left open :lol:

4 hours ago, JellyTime said:

Let's contemplate how hot shirtless Mike is :wub:

Oh my god, thank you for posting this, this made my week :wub: 

14 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

Have we ever talked about ear hairs?

Hum, don't remember having read about this subject over here before. Do you think you would like it more than nose hairs ? ;)

I decide to come on here for the first time in a while and suddenly I'm reading about nose hair and old saggy balls. Amazing.

17 minutes ago, Kuromignonne said:

Hum, don't remember having read about this subject over here before. Do you think you would like it more than nose hairs ? ;)

I'm not so sure :lol: I think I haven't said hi yet, you have my respect for reading all this. :P 

14 minutes ago, sherribomb said:

I decide to come on here for the first time in a while and suddenly I'm reading about nose hair and old saggy balls. Amazing.

I can't see any old saggy balls around here. Only nice tight young ones.

@Tinkle I think I have another candidate for your new username

• BeachBum locked this topic

Archived