The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

musso_kn

I had heard about it first and wanted to see what it was like. I would never watch it again. Everyone focuses on the rant at the end but he was out of control the entire show. Seriously I don't know how his friends, wife and manager who were all there let him even go on stage like that. They should have shut it down. He's lucky he didn't throw up or pass out on stage.  It was a rock bottom wake up call like I've never seen and thank god he survived it.

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Jane Lannister said:

I am so conflicted about footage and photos from that show because at one moment the Rev is smoking hot and shirtless but a while later - who am I kidding, at the same time - he's laying passed out in a pool of pee and being dragged away by his arms. It sounds worse than it looks like lol 

But still...this is the one instance when a pee story seems a kind of less innocent. I remember feeling so freaked out when I saw that video of him making the band play one song over and over, and everyone looks at him like :mellow: and then someone goes "go home Bill, you're drunk". Then some woman from the audience rips his shirt off. Weird times.

I'm not totally sure how I will handle watching it because I don't like seeing him so drunk but now I'm curious and do kind of want to see it. Is there a video?

3 minutes ago, unextraordinarygirl said:

I'm not totally sure how I will handle watching it because I don't like seeing him so drunk but now I'm curious and do kind of want to see it. Is there a video?

It's on Youtube.
Warning: it's really embarrassing. Like, I cringed when I watched it.

Wow! I'm at work all day and when I get back home, this topic has 3 new pages, but they are all about Billie Joe's pee stories! :lol: You guys are the best fangirls Green Day can have! You're not affraid to talk about everything!

5 hours ago, Caroline Truong said:

Didn't HBO have greenlight for shooting AI? I think after all of RevRad Tour and stuff..they started production.

I don't really think Billie is "old enough" to played St.Jimmy" he is still young and you know magic of Make-up!or CGI..;)

I don't think Billie is too old to play St.Jimmy. He's the one who belives he's going to get too old for the role if HBO doesn't starts filming soon. He talked about it in the Talk interview if I remember well.

11 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

I had heard about it first and wanted to see what it was like. I would never watch it again. Everyone focuses on the rant at the end but he was out of control the entire show. Seriously I don't know how his friends, wife and manager who were all there let him even go on stage like that. They should have shut it down. He's lucky he didn't throw up or pass out on stage.  It was a rock bottom wake up call like I've never seen and thank god he survived it.

I kind of feel guilty to have his meltdown on dvd. I don't remember what was the dvd's title and I'm too lazy to go check right now. Back in 2013, I saw the dvd at the store and I didn't check what was on it. But it was Green Day and I knew I didn't have this dvd. So, I bought it. Later at home, I realized it was the infamous concert in Las Vegas. Oops! I've watched it once. But it sure is sad to watch Billie Joe going down the drain like this. It was a terrible mistake to let him go on stage that day. I'm grateful he's alive today and doing well. Between, I really love the interview he did with the RollingStone magazine after his rehab. He is so opened heart and there is some kind of a guilty feeling at some point from him.

Random moment today I had at my job: This morning, we had a meeting to start the day. When I arrived to join my colleges, I heard one of them telling another one (which went to see U2 last weekend) «Did you act like [my name here] like she does with Green Day?» I asked «What did I do?» She replied «YOU FANGIRL ALL DAY ABOUT GREEN DAY!!!» Oops! XD It seems I have this reputation at my job now.

14 minutes ago, unextraordinarygirl said:

It is very painful to watch. 

2 hours ago, herewegoagain said:

^^ 

Hide contents

And not really GD related but Cole of Swmrs just took a piss on a dutch boat on instagram and Adie's liked it. It's spreading.

I was absolutely just going to post this.

31 minutes ago, unextraordinarygirl said:

And I was also going to post this. I don't judge you at all for wanting to see that video. I need to see it, but I probably won't watch it more than once. Link please?

Same here. I've seen a lot of FHT clips but I'm not sure which show you're talking about. It was NYC that's all I know.  Link or date description please and thank you. 🙂

ETA: found it 

WOW! All I can say is I'm glad Billie got the help he needed. I'm not mad though that the woman ripped his shirt off.

5 hours ago, Jane Lannister said:

This. It's almost hard to believe he ever might have had any problem with anxiety.

Yes. I love your ava btw 

thanks and what is ava btw stand for?..:dry:

back to part/time acting-Billie's can played "St.Jimmy" or "whatsersname" or anyone for that matter in AL's movie..I don't really care.

I am curious too?..what is Tre and Mike will be playing in movie?..

26 minutes ago, neverdone2000 said:

WOW! All I can say is I'm glad Billie got the help he needed. I'm not mad though that the woman ripped his shirt off.

It was stuck, she was helping him. 😏 A good samaritan. 😉

5 hours ago, pacejunkie punk said:

I've seen him call out and fight an audience member twice now and I'm shocked every time. Telling them off from the stage is one thing but he fucking leaps at them and security has to go in after him. Fearless.

What was the second one?  I know the Nimrod era one that's on Youtube, but can't picture any other one.

4 hours ago, G-L-O-R-I-A said:

On the subject of pissing, didn't he also pee down the stairs at a party when he was, like, 16 or something?

I think he was 18.  It was on their first tour.  It was mentioned in Gimme Something Better that he peed on a couple that was getting it on.  Unless there is a story from when he was 16 too, which wouldn't surprise me.  :lol:

36 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

It was stuck, she was helping him. 😏 A good samaritan. 😉

Bless her for her thoughtfulness 😇

I agree.  As humorous as I used to find Drunk Billie now it just makes me sad.  And so very grateful that he got help.

5 hours ago, G-L-O-R-I-A said:

He's probably never pissed in a toilet. He just does it everywhere else. :lol:

Well he has done it at least once, he videotaped it, complete with weiner shot,  after all.  :lol:

21 minutes ago, reneetaleena said:

Does anyone know where the heck this adorableness is from??...like is there a video or something??? How is he a grown man but also a little boy??

(http://toorunkpockforyou.tumblr.com)

Pipeline for the Cure 2013 or 2014. Don't know if there is a video.

Edit: 2013 and there is a video on GDA

5 hours ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Same here. I've seen a lot of FHT clips but I'm not sure which show you're talking about. It was NYC that's all I know.  Link or date description please and thank you. 🙂

ETA: found it

Yeah this was in 2011, it was more of a private party for the cast of the American Idiot musical to celebrate the end of its Broadway run but a couple of fans managed to get in, and it was the last FBHT show before Billie went through rehab. I think at the majority of earlier FBHT shows he wasn't nearly as bad as that and it was a lot more fun, he drank but it was more about playing the Rev character and you could see he was still controlling the show. That performance was definitely at a bad time so it's not nice to watch but I'm happy to watch their other shows.

All the pee stories have come out :lol:. What about the early tour video where he took a video camera to the toilet with him, pissed and then decided to show his penis to the camera? Can't leave the list incomplete!

Okay so I go to bed and wake up to a thread with multiple pages about Billie pissing.. :ermm:
Lol I just found this! What a ridiculous and lovable man he is  :wub:

5 hours ago, Montclare said:

What was the second one?  I know the Nimrod era one that's on Youtube, but can't picture any other one.

I think he was 18.  It was on their first tour.  It was mentioned in Gimme Something Better that he peed on a couple that was getting it on.  Unless there is a story from when he was 16 too, which wouldn't surprise me.  :lol:

Nope, that's the one I mean. It's kind of hilarious and disgusting at the same time. 

4 hours ago, Niënor said:

Well he has done it at least once, he videotaped it, complete with weiner shot,  after all.  :lol:

Oh god, I remember that. I cringed so badly when I saw it - I hate the sound of people peeing. What on Earth was he thinking?

3 hours ago, reneetaleena said:

Does anyone know where the heck this adorableness is from??...like is there a video or something??? How is he a grown man but also a little boy??

(http://toorunkpockforyou.tumblr.com)

Aww, the way he scrunches up his face is sooooo cute. :wub:

Blimey, turn your back for a moment and all kinds of craziness happens!  Laughing smiling Billie has to be the best thing ever.  

I have never been able to watch iheart, I wasn't happy when I saw the footage from just before, was it Webster Hall where Billie fell,backwards onto the audience.  I didn't know how bad things were obviously, but I did have a bad feeling that he was out of control.

i just had a thought, all this crazy footage of fights, peeing any and everywhere, stories Billie tells on stage etc.  Wouldn't it have been awesome if someone had been recording all of Mike's thought patterns all these years standing beside Billie.  Poor Mike, and Tre although he is a little further away, they are such loyal and good friends but I kind of wish we knew how he and Tre felt sometimes.  

9 minutes ago, Q.B said:

I can't handle the cuteness of this one! :lol: His reaction when a girl flashes her boobs: 

Chubby Billie! :wub:    I love his little laugh too.

8 minutes ago, jengd said:

i just had a thought, all this crazy footage of fights, peeing any and everywhere, stories Billie tells on stage etc.  Wouldn't it have been awesome if someone had been recording all of Mike's thought patterns all these years standing beside Billie.  Poor Mike, and Tre although he is a little further away, they are such loyal and good friends but I kind of wish we knew how he and Tre felt sometimes.  

I'm also curious about how Mike and Tré felt through all of this, I get that they probably don't want to talk about it though.. It must have been so heartbreaking watching your best friend be so self-destructive. We're so lucky that they're still around, making great music and seemingly having the time of their lives on this tour!

30 minutes ago, jengd said:

have never been able to watch iheart, I wasn't happy when I saw the footage from just before, was it Webster Hall where Billie fell,backwards onto the audience.  I didn't know how bad things were obviously, but I did have a bad feeling that he was out of control.

I think that show was Irving Plaza.

It doesn't really upset me to see Billie drunk unless he is really out of control. It's usually shows from 2011/2012 where he is that bad. As sad as it is to see what happened at iHeartRadio radio, I kinda think it's good that it happened when it did - I think it was a wake up call for Billie. Without it, he may never have gotten help. If I ever see iHeartRadio radio now, I don't really get upset because I realise how far Billie has come since then and it makes me so proud and happy for him. All of that is in the past now and, hopefully, it'll stay that way. Our Billie is happy and healthy now. He's at a good place in his life, just having fun and enjoying what he does, and I couldn't be happier for him.

16 minutes ago, Q.B said:

I'm also curious about how Mike and Tré felt through all of this, I get that they probably don't want to talk about it though.. It must have been so heartbreaking watching your best friend be so self-destructive. We're so lucky that they're still around, making great music and seemingly having the time of their lives on this tour!

Billie said that he thought Tre was just scared for him. Mike said he was angry at Billie, but he wanted to help him, so he was very patient and extremely supportive of Billie when he was in rehab. They hated what Billie was doing to himself, but they supported him through everything, and now their friendship is stronger than ever. I can't put into words how proud I am of them.

• BeachBum locked this topic

Archived