The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

musso_kn

16 hours ago, neverdone2000 said:

Amazing video. Part of me really wants him to keep doing this and part of me is worried about his safety if he does 😐. But my takeaway from this is that he is feeling a strong need to literally be one with the fans. Billie really loves & appreciates his fans like nobody out there. And it may be a little twisted but I love how he shouts directions and his security guards immediately do whatever he says. So much power!!

I don't believe there are any other bands or artists that love and appreciate their fans as much as Green Day does. That's why the concerts feel so ... personal maybe. Even in big arenas they seem to try to connect with each person there. It makes me so happy to see him wanting to be with the fans. And I LOVE the way he is commanding the guards. So imperious but necessary. But smaller gestures probably wouldn't be noticed by them and I'm sure they can't hear him.

But we all know how he loves his power.

munich%202017%205.jpg

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dear god anything but the white fluffy shirt :lol: He looks like a cream cake, and not in a good way

Re: Billie's commandeering, be it security or crowds - I'm sure he loves it and I'm sure he knows it's pretty damn hot, too. I mean he can boss me around any time :wub:

Random moment I just remembered from last night: when they came out on stage for the first time Mike came towards the edge of the stage right in front of me waving his hands in the air and you could see his triceps jiggling. I'm not usually a Mike fangirl but it was :eyebrows:

21 minutes ago, Running with shears said:

I don't believe there are any other bands or artists that love and appreciate their fans as much as Green Day does. That's why the concerts feel so ... personal maybe. Even in big arenas they seem to try to connect with each person there. It makes me so happy to see him wanting to be with the fans. And I LOVE the way he is commanding the guards. So imperious but necessary. But smaller gestures probably wouldn't be noticed by them and I'm sure they can't hear him.

But we all know how he loves his power.

Agreed. He needs to make big gestures so they see them and it's also the heat of the moment I guess - he spends the evening yelling at fans and waving his arms. :P

Well-done trailer :wub:

Oh Billie, I'd so join you for your homecoming show :wub: 

Talking about dictator Billie :P, this picture is perfect and also made me laugh, look at Mike back there :lol: 

7xCGKUG.png

8 minutes ago, Marki. said:

Oh Billie, I'd so join you for your homecoming show :wub: 

Talking about dictator Billie :P, this picture is perfect and also made me laugh, look at Mike back there :lol: 

Me too...I'm sure I'd enjoy the trip too :happy:

Mike's facial expressions are always priceless. Dictator Billie :wub:  Who would have thought that watching a little guy boss everyone around can be so much fun. 

23 hours ago, herewegoagain said:

Just dropping by here to say I've officially seen smol solo god Billie Joe up close and it was glorious. 

Genuinely the best sight in the world :wub:. I'm still fangirling about it from February :lol: 

And awwwww that kiss

39 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

Me too...I'm sure I'd enjoy the trip too :happy:

Mike's facial expressions are always priceless. Dictator Billie :wub:  Who would have thought that watching a little guy boss everyone around can be so much fun. 

No doubt about that :happy: 

I know right :wub: I could watch that for days. I watched the video of him ordering everybody to stand up way too many times :lol: 

Here's a video of the sweetness! 

Edit: And I just saw that the video is already in this thread but what the hell, can't watch it too many times :wub:

13 minutes ago, Hermione said:

Genuinely the best sight in the world :wub:. I'm still fangirling about it from February :lol: 

And awwwww that kiss

I will cherish and relive it forever (sad! lol)  I really tried to live in the moment and all but it bugs me a little to think I accidentally deleted the one (blurry) picture I managed to take proving just how close I was :(:lol: 

39 minutes ago, Marki. said:

No doubt about that :happy: 

I know right :wub: I could watch that for days. I watched the video of him ordering everybody to stand up way too many times :lol: 

Not gonna lie - I'm not buying seats for Green Day ever again. Don't want him to yell at me that way again :wub:

1 minute ago, Tinkle said:
:Dcan not get used to them

Dammit the chompers again. I couldn't stop staring at them.:dry:

We need a new version of this emoji - :ga:

Also have you ever noticed how he can bend his arm backwards like this?

tumblr_orykx8Exuq1w6ad87o4_500.jpg

Ugh I hate Billies red shirt... it's puckered and doesnt fit and gross blehhhh

2 minutes ago, Schlappy said:

Ugh I hate Billies red shirt... it's puckered and doesnt fit and gross blehhhh

BLASPHEMY!!!!!!!

12 hours ago, Sister of Grace said:

Here's a video of the sweetness! 

Edit: And I just saw that the video is already in this thread but what the hell, can't watch it too many times :wub:

Me too....love how Billie he just put his lip out for Tre...:wub:

I laugh at Tre I thought he is going played the guitar string..but even better!

4 hours ago, Jane Lannister said:

BLASPHEMY!!!!!!!

That's right i said it! COME AT ME!! Lol

I really fangirl over the boys friendships with each other and cute interactions, so in this video there's this real cute part where Mike playfully shoves Billie Joe to the song "Somebody to Shove" by Soul Asylum. Idk it's a weird thing to be gushing over but I love those kinds of moments. (it's at 1:32), the whole clip is great though! 

11 hours ago, Jane Lannister said:

Agreed. He needs to make big gestures so they see them and it's also the heat of the moment I guess - he spends the evening yelling at fans and waving his arms. :P

Well-done trailer :wub:

finally back..homecoming..i hoping he will sing the song "homecoming" for Oakland :lol:

2 hours ago, reneetaleena said:

I really fangirl over the boys friendships with each other and cute interactions, so in this video there's this real cute part where Mike playfully shoves Billie Joe to the song "Somebody to Shove" by Soul Asylum. Idk it's a weird thing to be gushing over but I love those kinds of moments. (it's at 1:32), the whole clip is great though! 

Yes, me too, I remember an article from years ago where the writer described them as something like a box of neon haired, punk rock puppies (that's not really close but you get the drift) and I thought it was so apt and it's so good to see that it's really still true!  

Not seen this video before, thanks for sharing it's a great one.

6 hours ago, Caroline Truong said:

Me too....love how Billie he just put his lip out for Tre...:wub:

I laugh at Tre I thought he is going played the guitar string..but even better!

Haha yes!! Such a perfekt ending. 

Here's another video of Billie in the crowd, it's a bit shaky because I didn't wanna experience that moment through the phone so I didn't know where exactly I had my camera haha 

2 hours ago, jengd said:

Yes, me too, I remember an article from years ago where the writer described them as something like a box of neon haired, punk rock puppies (that's not really close but you get the drift) and I thought it was so apt and it's so good to see that it's really still true!  

Not seen this video before, thanks for sharing it's a great one.

I've also seen them described as like a box of kittens not once but twice so lots of people must see them that way :lol:

5 hours ago, Schlappy said:

That's right i said it! COME AT ME!! Lol

How can you :mad:. The red shirt is glorious. 

Billie's silly dancing is the best! He's such a dork :wub: I filmed him dancing at the show in Malmö in January and I've watched that short clip an embarrassing amount of times.. 

• BeachBum locked this topic

Archived