Welcome to Green Day Community

Hey Green Day fans! Join our community now, totally free, to talk with other Green Day fans from around the world about everything going on with the band. Talk about the current tour, current news, speculation, and we have general topics to talk about current events, life, anything that's on your mind. It's a little corner of the internet where Green Day fans can come together. Join us!

musso_kn

The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

10,792 posts in this topic

I think the mini-dreads should come back. :lol:

3dcd7c393ccc5e7ac1a7818374374e78.jpg

4 people like this

1 hour ago, Jesus of Seneca said:

Oh C'mon, he looks too much like every other middle aged actor there :P

No, he looks young and attractive :lol: but definitely like an actor! :P

1 hour ago, Caroline Truong said:

i know his eyes make it all of the bad stuff gone..:wub:

Aww :wub:

1 hour ago, Jesus of Seneca said:

Oh C'mon, he looks too much like every other middle aged actor there :P

Have to agree. He's obviously still handsome as fuck in those pics but a huge part of his charm is that he's nothing like that :lol: Also, beards are overrated.

Would totally welcome the Waiting hair with open arms though. Like, literally :therethere:

2 people like this

Another beard pic - one that I haven't seen before and it's gorgeous 

tumblr_oovg98JLS41qd0zeso1_400.jpg

2 hours ago, G-L-O-R-I-A said:

I don't know... 2002 Billie was pretty fucking sexy. :wub: :lol:

Woof!!!

3 people like this

Beautiful, blonde, bearded Billie

20170423_153817_zpsqbya1k39.png

3 people like this

I'll admit that whole look, beard included, was pretty fierce. 

Things to look at instead of going to bed, part 73441534: puppy + Billie belly :wub:

4 people like this

23 hours ago, MilleniumFan said:

I so hope we get to see blond Billie at some point during the tour, unlikely, but I can dream...

I wanted to add, that the last time he went blond on (''proper'') tour was during the 21st Century Breakdown tour (if you don't count promotional tour in 2011/2012 and 2016 at Tribeca Film Festival). The 21st Century Breakdown tour seems somehow similar in structure to the current Revolution Radio tour, which is why some people here are making assumptions about the setlist, based on what happened during the 21st Century Breakdown tour. So, if I make assumptions about his hair colour, based on what happened back in 2009/2010, counting the number of shows before Billie changed to blond, I would have to deduce that he'll change to blond somewhere during or after the next leg of this tour (meaning Australia/New Zealand).

This is so pointless lol, but you know, the last time they went on such a long tour, he did mix it up, so I'll have hope until the end.

I also wonder if he ever reads through these threads or if he's even contemplated changing to blond just for one leg of the tour. One can only imagine and hope...

2 people like this

Mojo? i remember that photo of his 'baby" he is too much..:lol:

T-shirt Billie!

And I'm posting this one just because :)

Edited by Leanne01
4 people like this

i love his angry face when he sing..at last one..

I hope Billie doesn't come here at GDC looking at this thread. I would be dead..and he would be laugh because what I am posting about him.:runaround::wub:

You guys are killin me with these pictures. All I can think is what a lucky woman Adrienne is. 

4 people like this

WE are lucky to be his ladies fan..:dance:or he is lucky to have Us..but he doesn't know it yet or he will never KNOW!:dry::ga:

10 hours ago, Jesus of Seneca said:

is not real Billie unless he's doing, looking, acting, or wearing something weird :lol:

Dreads :bunny:

Hella yes please :happyhands:

You've won me over :lol:. I want to see dreaded Billie.

2 people like this

9 hours ago, MilleniumFan said:

I wanted to add, that the last time he went blond on (''proper'') tour was during the 21st Century Breakdown tour (if you don't count promotional tour in 2011/2012 and 2016 at Tribeca Film Festival). The 21st Century Breakdown tour seems somehow similar in structure to the current Revolution Radio tour, which is why some people here are making assumptions about the setlist, based on what happened during the 21st Century Breakdown tour. So, if I make assumptions about his hair colour, based on what happened back in 2009/2010, counting the number of shows before Billie changed to blond, I would have to deduce that he'll change to blond somewhere during or after the next leg of this tour (meaning Australia/New Zealand).

This is so pointless lol, but you know, the last time they went on such a long tour, he did mix it up, so I'll have hope until the end.

I also wonder if he ever reads through these threads or if he's even contemplated changing to blond just for one leg of the tour. One can only imagine and hope...

I live for this kind of excessive, pointless analysis :D  Part of me was thinking that he seemed to have sort of 'found' his look for the tour, what with the extremely limited selction of shirts etc, and we wouldn't get anything drastically new, but you give me some hope for the next european leg.

I do hope for the love of god he doesn't look at this place. At least not this thread :ermm:

Wouldn't it be funny though if he secretly did read this thread or even was one of the regular contributors,  or perhaps it's reading this thread that drove him screaming from the internet!  And just before any conspiracy theories pop up, no I'm not him, I' just delaying starting the housework lol. :lol:

2 people like this