The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

musso_kn

42 minutes ago, MilleniumFan said:

Then there's another tiny tiny detail: since 2010, Billie seems to have stopped using eye-liner in the same way he used to. I'm not sure if he's just using it in a different way, but I get the impression he's using much less of it and honestly, I prefer the way it looked back in 2009/2010 and 2004/2005, so I think he should put on more.

If he's like a lot of us, he is using a lighter hand with the eyeliner because when it smears and runs it accentuates the lines and circles, from aging, under our eyes. I've stopped using mascara and eyeliner under my eyes for this reason.

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, Running with shears said:

If he's like a lot of us, he is using a lighter hand with the eyeliner because when it smears and runs it accentuates the lines and circles, from aging, under our eyes. I've stopped using mascara and eyeliner under my eyes for this reason.

So true. I've always been dependent on eyeliner but have had to cut back as now too much makes me look older, and just looks inappropriate for my age. I'm sure it's the same with Billie. I understand what @MilleniumFan is saying though, I love heavy eyeliner Billie. But I don't think he can pull that off at this age. Light eyeliner, yeesss. 

37 minutes ago, amberwhite said:

https://amberwhite3.tumblr.com/image/159426478315

This gif is everything.The hair, the smile, the acknowledgement. :wub:

That might be the most perfect gif I've ever seen. It almost needs to come with a warning. Good God.

54 minutes ago, MilleniumFan said:

Mike and Billie in particular, are still very good looking in my opinion. Tré is too, but without wanting to be mean in any way, I'm honestly waiting for him to loose some weight. I think he looked a lot better during previous tours and was also a lot more energetic and when he's playing now he can look strained from time to time. I know this is largely because of his age, but I think the fact that he's overweight also contributes to him being more exhausted, but it's only a small nag I have. 

With Billie, I want to say that I think, on the whole, he looks a bit more tired and strained than during the club tour, although the last few tour dates (in Denver and Las Vegas) he looked top notch and somewhat reminiscent of the 21st century breakdown tour Billie. 

I agree, they all look great right now. :wub:

Tre's not that overweight. He might be slightly chubby, but not much. He does look big compared to Billie and Mike, but they are like skinny little twigs, especially Mike. I think it's mostly just Tre's build.

Also, I've noticed that Billie has been looking extremley tired recently too, especially in his instagram photos, but it's good that he can have a little break before the Australian leg of the tour. :)

37 minutes ago, amberwhite said:

https://amberwhite3.tumblr.com/image/159426478315

This gif is everything.The hair, the smile, the acknowledgement. :wub:

He has the most beautiful smile I have ever seen. :wub: I love it how he's always so much happier on stage than anywhere else. It just proves that he loves being a musician and he loves performing and it shows how much he appreciates people singing his lyrics back to him.

Just now, neverdone2000 said:

So true. I've always been dependent on eyeliner but have had to cut back as now too much makes me look older, and just looks inappropriate for my age. I'm sure it's the same with Billie. I understand what @MilleniumFan is saying though, I love heavy eyeliner Billie. But I don't think he can pull that off at this age. Light eyeliner, yeesss. 

I love heavy eyeliner Billie so much. It's the end of an era.

One of my favorite Billies

6mx85uT4jxD51egP7JjUhJoi8KynZwN9RtKxEU_M

I tried a new shadow today and it is shimmery, which I didn't realize, now my circles are sparkly. FANCY

1 hour ago, MilleniumFan said:

Then there's another tiny tiny detail: since 2010, Billie seems to have stopped using eye-liner in the same way he used to. I'm not sure if he's just using it in a different way, but I get the impression he's using much less of it and honestly, I prefer the way it looked back in 2009/2010 and 2004/2005, so I think he should put on more. 

32 minutes ago, Running with shears said:

I love heavy eyeliner Billie so much. It's the end of an era.

One of my favorite Billies

Here's a pic of heavy eyeliner Billie from last year: :happy:

2 hours ago, Running with shears said:

Ah, yes, that makes sense. However, I don't think it would make him look bad now, certainly I can still say that on recent pictures were the eyeliner is more visible, he looks better (to me)... So, I see no harm in giving it another go. I mean, Billie is still the last person to really worry about aging haha...

1 hour ago, G-L-O-R-I-A said:

Tre's not that overweight. He might be slightly chubby, but not much. He does look big compared to Billie and Mike, but they are like skinny little twigs, especially Mike. I think it's mostly just Tre's build.

Of course and I don't in the slightest claim he is. I think his concert outfits make it a bit more apparent as well, because you don't really notice it so much in interviews. I also didn't compare him to Mike and Billie, but rather to his former self and I also bring it up for practical and not just cosmetic reasons (because, as I said, I think a slightly slimmer, fitter Tré would perform better on stage and have more fun).

I love how Tré has literally dyed his hair every colour of the rainbow and it's still really thick and shiny, and having never dyed my hair before, mine is dull, dry and falls out in little strands/bunches all on its own :lol:

9 minutes ago, bouncingoffthewallbja said:

I love how Tré has literally dyed his hair every colour of the rainbow and it's still really thick and shiny, and having never dyed my hair before, mine is dull, dry and falls out in little strands/bunches all on its own :lol:

Oh my God, tell me about it. :lol: All three of them have amazing hair, despite them all dyeing it billions of times. I'm so jealous of them. :D

This is obviously edited but :wub: anyway 

9 hours ago, so-unholy said:

Random but I just found this old screencap I took so I thought I'd share - I love the lines around his eyes so much, they make me so happy, and his little belly. :wub:

These brown pants were perfect. 

24 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

These brown pants were perfect. 

They make his ass look great. :lol:

They do indeed! It's not often we see him in light, more revealing colours. 

I started gravitating towards the idea of getting a tattoo (again) so I was watching a bunch of youtube videos about coping with the pain, and it just brought yet another layer to my Billie crush. Anyone who has them will probably say it's not that bad, and it's not like his are the most extreme, but the idea that he's 'tough' enough is such a turn on :wub:

5 minutes ago, herewegoagain said:

They do indeed! It's not often we see him in light, more revealing colours. 

I started gravitating towards the idea of getting a tattoo (again) so I was watching a bunch of youtube videos about coping with the pain, and it just brought yet another layer to my Billie crush. Anyone who has them will probably say it's not that bad, and it's not like his are the most extreme, but the idea that he's 'tough' enough is such a turn on :wub:

I didn't think it hurt to actually get a tattoo, but the healing process is extremely uncomfortable.  If you are not getting a tattoo because you think it hurts, don't let that stop you, I really did't think it hurt at all.  To me it felt like what we used to call an Indian Burn.  

27 minutes ago, G-L-O-R-I-A said:

Speaking of...this morning I was watching tv and the country singer Brad Paisley was on.  And I just wondered what Billie would look like in those tight western jeans.  Not that it's a style I really like but I sure would like to see his ass in a pair, just once.

11 minutes ago, herewegoagain said:

Mind over matter.  I only have my one geeky tattoo but it wasn't too bad.  And it's on my ankle which is supposed to be a bit more painful.

37 minutes ago, Scattered Wreck said:

I didn't think it hurt to actually get a tattoo, but the healing process is extremely uncomfortable.  If you are not getting a tattoo because you think it hurts, don't let that stop you, I really did't think it hurt at all.  To me it felt like what we used to call an Indian Burn.  

Yeah it's just as much the discomfort, I'm kinda squeamish about all that. And I can never leave scabs alone. Never had one of those thankfully, but somebody on youtube described it as cat claws on sunburnt skin :mellow::lol:

34 minutes ago, Niënor said:

Speaking of...this morning I was watching tv and the country singer Brad Paisley was on.  And I just wondered what Billie would look like in those tight western jeans.  Not that it's a style I really like but I sure would like to see his ass in a pair, just once.

Mind over matter.  I only have my one geeky tattoo but it wasn't too bad.  And it's on my ankle which is supposed to be a bit more painful.

I think I prefer The Naked Cowboy :ga:

Something about the the vibration hitting your bones, no? I've got some thinking to do anyway but I'm sure it'll end up somewhere on an arm

2 hours ago, G-L-O-R-I-A said:

helloo?..talking about his great buns again..what picture is this?

about that Billie on Jeff M's show...why or what is point of doing that show again?..

4 hours ago, bouncingoffthewallbja said:

Did anyone see Tre's latest haircut on Sara's Insta story a day or so ago? It looks so good!

I love RevRad-Billie era look from IG's photo up there. He look serious but at same time sexy in mature kind of way.

His Dark Raven Hair to his heavenly green eyes. He doesn't needed guy eyeliner or any make up at all.

So, as I said the other day I'll do a GD concert collage- but I'm going to do it the old school way with colouring pencils. I got an adult colouring-in set (a book and colouring pencils) for Christmas. I don't know why I got those for Christmas as I can't draw (as you will soon see ;)), but hey-ho (Billie Joe), I will still give it a go. 

This is my ''attempt'' at doing GD matchstick men for my concert collage.

cqFtlg5.jpg

29 minutes ago, Whatsername_123 said:

So, as I said the other day I'll do a GD concert collage- but I'm going to do it the old school way with colouring pencils. I got an adult colouring-in set (a book and colouring pencils) for Christmas. I don't know why I got those for Christmas as I can't draw (as you will soon see ;)), but hey-ho (Billie Joe), I will still give it a go. 

Mike's sideburns are on point. :D

29 minutes ago, Whatsername_123 said:

Nice.

4 hours ago, Whatsername_123 said:

They're so cute.  Nice job!

tumblr_ooq3wgfC161w6ad87o1_400.jpg

Here's our boys looking gorgeous.  One of my all time favorite pictures. 

10 minutes ago, amberwhite said:

They all have gorgeous smiles, especially Billie. :wub: And Mike's arms in that pic... :wub:

18 minutes ago, amberwhite said:

Can't disagree. Billie's hair(!) and smile is p e r f e c t :wub::wub::wub:

I so hope we get to see blond Billie at some point during the tour, unlikely, but I can dream...

• BeachBum locked this topic

Archived