The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

musso_kn

2 hours ago, G-L-O-R-I-A said:

I know, Tre is much smarter than he lets on. I don't think he's really that immature usually, but it's as if he turns into a child when he's around Billie and Mike. :lol:

all three of them are smart and dorky in their own special way....I think that is reason why they been together for so long..:toocool:

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree with you. They are all smart, dorky, funny and cute in their own ways and that's what makes them so adorable and lovable. :wub:

I'd really like to see Billie wear something like this again sometime

0bfb7e231cc8a26ad29ba3ab17f8e12d.jpg

1 hour ago, Whatsername_123 said:

I'd really like to see Billie wear something like this again sometime

Me too...

I like that jewellery on him too 

Can we all just take a moment to appreciate Billie's eyes? :wub:

tumblr_llwznnbXLw1qf5t8jo1_500.jpg

large.gif

tumblr_nm068r9sLK1u4zm64o1_500.jpg

tumblr_morkglLbz21rowzkqo1_500.jpg

Beautiful. :wub:

10 minutes ago, Caroline Truong said:

OMG...He got most gorgeous green eyes..I could get lost in them.:wub::wub:

I'm just absolutely mesmerized by them. :wub:

GreendayNikolai_Puc_Photography-140artNC

Isn't it weird how even belts can "tell stories"? (Don't know how to put it. I guess I'm just a bit poetic today :mellow:)

Edit: I mean that they always have those folds that tell you how they have been used.

1 hour ago, G-L-O-R-I-A said:

Oh that top one, gets me every time.  Not sure why you sometimes see this one and some others artificially coloured, they all have beautiful eyes, no work needed.  And you know I am going to say mouth......perfection!

13 minutes ago, Debs said:

Isn't it weird how even belts can "tell stories"? (Don't know how to put it. I guess I'm just a bit poetic today :mellow:)

Edit: I mean that they always have those folds that tell you how they have been used.

That Billie Joe Armstrong and his "wear something once and throw it away" attitude lol 😂 

15 minutes ago, Debs said:

Before I read the edit I thought you meant he put on some weight and you could tell from the wear of the belt. :lol:

3 minutes ago, jengd said:

That Billie Joe Armstrong and his "wear something once and throw it away" attitude lol 😂 

Sorry for asking but is this a joke refering to the complete opposite (Billie saying he's wearing his trousers from High School)? I don't get it as the belt looks used/worn several times to me.

2 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

Before I read the edit I thought you meant he put on some weight and you could tell from the wear of the belt. :lol:

Never thought about it like that but now I'd say that it's probably quite the contrary. I don't know though :(

2 hours ago, Jane Lannister said:

Me too...

I like that jewellery on him too 

For some reason, I think when a guy wears jewelry like rings and light chains, it's really attractive.

55 minutes ago, Debs said:

Sorry for asking but is this a joke refering to the complete opposite (Billie saying he's wearing his trousers from High School)? I don't get it as the belt looks used/worn several times to me.

Never thought about it like that but now I'd say that it's probably quite the contrary. I don't know though :(

I guess it is - he wears the same stuff over and over. :lol:

The belt has clearly been worn a hole tighter before though :ga:

34 minutes ago, kaylubd said:

For some reason, I think when a guy wears jewelry like rings and light chains, it's really attractive.

I'm not into it usually but I like his chains in that photo. 

13 hours ago, Debs said:

I don't know about belts stories but I want to know what he is doing in this picture? It is like he is pointing at Sky and telling that kid to go high?

2 hours ago, Debs said:

Feeling like a total creep for noticing a) he wore what must be that belt for some of the early Rev Rad photos and b) it's definitely a notch or two tighter. Don't think there's any reason to worry too much though :lol:

My favourite part about that picture is the guy totally photographing his ass. But(t) I mean, who wouldn't in that position?

6 hours ago, G-L-O-R-I-A said:

That first one,though. Where is the drooling emoticon? 

7 hours ago, G-L-O-R-I-A said:

Is it weird that I want him to do an eyeliner tutorial on Youtube?  :lol:

19 minutes ago, Montclare said:

I would watch that an embarrassing amount of times!

9 hours ago, Debs said:

Yes, sorry, just a feeble joke about how long he keeps and wears stuff, remember the brown striped t-shirt he produced a while back that was from the waiting video? Are there not meant to be vacuous celebrities who can only wear something once or is that a myth?

1 minute ago, jengd said:

Yes, sorry, just a feeble joke about how long he keeps and wears stuff, remember the brown striped t-shirt he produced a while back that was from the waiting video? Are there not meant to be vacuous celebrities who can only wear something once or is that a myth?

Yeah, they are probably expected to but I think it's cool they aren't like that. Was the Waiting video t-shirt brown striped? I only remember the Longview/Basket Case shirt was brown striped but he posted a pic of that one on Instagram a few years ago, too.

3 hours ago, Montclare said:

me too..but he doesn't wear guy eyeliner anymore..well from what I seen most recent picture from RevRad he doesn't have.:dry:

Yes, think you are right, am logged on here when I should be going to work so went with first thought, always risky lol!  I love that hat they aren't like that too, I really think we need to move away from disposable everything but don't let me get my soapbox out, it's too early in the day.

• BeachBum locked this topic

Archived