oh!from St.Patrick Day?..:lol:

he dare to do that..is amazing..

sweetie you must be new to the fandom, he has done far worse than that :lol:

4 minutes ago, Scattered Wreck said:

Are you sure that it was worse than swinging his dick out of a window? :lol:

Just now, Jane Lannister said:

Did you see how high up he was when he hung his dick out the window?  The only one that saw was Seagull.    I would say having his dick hanging out on stage was far worse.  

18 hours ago, Jane Lannister said:

he did sign is own dick pics, so I'd say that was worse :D 

Spoiler

7 minutes ago, Scattered Wreck said:

oh..don't worry?

I haveee seem worse..(i been fan for 30 years..) :lol::dance:

25 minutes ago, Billie Hoe said:

he did sign is own dick pics, so I'd say that was worse :D 

Oh my God LMAO 

I feel your pain while you were looking this up. :lol:

Just now, Jane Lannister said:

Oh my God LMAO 

I feel your pain while you were looking this up. :lol:

it showed up on my tumblr dashboard :lol: imagine my shock

28 minutes ago, Caroline Truong said:

oh..don't worry?

I haveee seem worse..(i been fan for 30 years..) :lol::dance:

Ahhh you are old like me, welcome!!!!

6 minutes ago, Billie Hoe said:

it showed up on my tumblr dashboard :lol: imagine my shock

*checks tumblr in terror 

4 hours ago, Whatsername_123 said:

I just had another look at the hotel window picture of Billie from the other week (who hasn't looked at it again :whistle), my god, he needs a suntan as his skins' a bit pasty. Perhaps he could go down to the beach to get a suntan and do some surfing....

I keep checking back on it to see when it'll reach 200k likes. At least I tell myself that's why :ermm:

Spoiler

:wub:

2 hours ago, Scattered Wreck said:

Ahhh you are old like me, welcome!!!!

:dance:

How about him mooning naked backside and kissing 20 different guys and people every night in front of millions on stage and T.V..

7 minutes ago, Caroline Truong said:

:dance:

How about him mooning naked backside and kissing 20 different guys and people every night in front of millions on stage and T.V..

See much worse than a naked butt picture!

Excerpts from Pittsburgh Post-Gazette review of Green Day's show

When he strutted across the stage at the Peterson Events Center, a black and white American flag guitar in tow, the audience reached near hysteria.

I love Billie, and his cute walk, but I don't know if he has ever strutted anywhere.

While the band requires all three founding members, it’s no exaggeration to say that Mr. Armstrong is the star. His facial expressions — ranging from raised eyebrows to a Cheshire grin — tied to his near Olympic level of jumping around on stage (seriously, the man jumps high) paints the perfect crowd-pleaser. It’s difficult to imagine a more ideal frontman to entertain a stadium-sized crowd, and he’s doing it better than ever at 45.

Truth

Every Green Day performance is still a tour de force, and after three decades, it never feels strained.

More truth

http://www.post-gazette.com/ae/music/2017/03/26/Concert-review-Green-Day-s-timeless-stage-antics-still-rock-at-the-Peterson-Events-Center/stories/201703260207?utm_campaign=Echobox&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#link_time=1490572025

PICTURE? OR VIDEO PLEASE....ESPECIALLY BILLIE'S CAT WALK- STU..

CONFESSION.MY SISTER SAID BILLIE LOOK LIKE FROM ENGLAND,SHE SAW HIM IN THAT SILL BREATHING VIDEO

..I ALWAYS THOUGHT HE LOOK LIKE IRISH..WITH HIS GREEN EYES AND PALE SKIN..

IS HE IRISH OR IRISH BLOOD?

12 minutes ago, Caroline Truong said:

PICTURE? OR VIDEO PLEASE....ESPECIALLY BILLIE'S CAT WALK- STU..

CONFESSION.MY SISTER SAID BILLIE LOOK LIKE FROM ENGLAND,SHE SAW HIM IN THAT SILL BREATHING VIDEO

..I ALWAYS THOUGHT HE LOOK LIKE IRISH..WITH HIS GREEN EYES AND PALE SKIN..

IS HE IRISH OR IRISH BLOOD?

I believe Billie's ancestory is Scottish, English, and Italian. I am half-Italian and to me Billie's Italian features are the most prominent. You can see it very clearly in his eyes, coloring, and physique. He really isn't all that pale or fair. He has a lot of olive tones. 

2 hours ago, neverdone2000 said:

I believe Billie's ancestory is Scottish, English, and Italian. I am half-Italian and to me Billie's Italian features are the most prominent. You can see it very clearly in his eyes, coloring, and physique. He really isn't all that pale or fair. He has a lot of olive tones. 

interesting..Italian?..where did he get his green eyes from..i guess from got great-great grandparent from english/scottish..

6 hours ago, Caroline Truong said:

interesting..Italian?..where did he get his green eyes from..i guess from got great-great grandparent from english/scottish..

Green eyes are a mix of blue and brown. I have green eyes myself. Father: Italian and brown eyes. Mother: Scotch/Irish and blue eyes.

Billie's eye shape is classic Italian. Believe me, I'm around a lot of people of Italian heritage. It's a strong gene. 

I have green eyes and I'm Scottish, but has Billie not got Native American blood too, sorry if that's not the correct term?  When he was at his Grandfather's grave recently in Oklahoma did he not say he had to get directions to the native American graveyard? 

2 minutes ago, jengd said:

I have green eyes and I'm Scottish, but has Billie not got Native American blood too, sorry if that's not the correct term?  When he was at his Grandfather's grave recently in Oklahoma did he not say he had to get directions to the native American graveyard? 

I remember this too and thought he had mentioned it before too.  Guess he's a mutt like most Americans. :)

12 hours ago, neverdone2000 said:

isn't there also a stereotype that Italians are very short? :P 

22 minutes ago, Billie Hoe said:

isn't there also a stereotype that Italians are very short? :P 

Scots certainly are!  Keep telling you all, he's not that short, he's perfect!  So are Irish, generally.  

Just now, jengd said:

Scots certainly are!  Keep telling you all, he's not that short, he's perfect!  So are Irish, generally.  

true though, everyone says he's short but 5'7" is what I would consider tall :P he's still 2 inches taller than me:ermm:

9 minutes ago, Billie Hoe said:

true though, everyone says he's short but 5'7" is what I would consider tall :P he's still 2 inches taller than me:ermm:

for a guy hes on the shorter petite size, Im 5'8 and considered tall (for women)

but most the the men in my life are 6'2 and taller (boyfriend is 6'7)

the average height for men is 5'10 and women 5'5

Looking at Joey and Jakob there's obviously a tonne of Italian genes going around, especially Jakob who's the spitting image of his grandfather. I struggle to see those features in Billie in the same way though, he's just Billie :lol: And I agree 5ft7 isn't that short but his slim build isn't helping.

• BeachBum locked this topic

Archived