The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

musso_kn

13 hours ago, Tinkle said:

@Scattered Wreck I think BJ had a sink he could wash his hands in & I carry hand gel sanitizer everywhere I go.

It took me a long time to recover when @Hermione posted the clip of BJ spitting - this maybe a game changer - I just need some time to process & cope😋

Lol I should find the gif of Billie and Mike spitting in the air and catching it in their own and each other's mouths. Used to be their go-to party trick on stage!

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Hermione said:

Lol I should find the gif of Billie and Mike spitting in the air and catching it in their own and each other's mouths. Used to be their go-to party trick on stage!

Spitting beer into people's faces too! 

9 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

Spitting beer into people's faces too! 

And showering the front rows with spit when he played St Jimmy. He's spitty in general, you can often hear that he has spit in his mouth when he's singing and close up you can see spit flying all the time. Just something we have to accept :lol: 

5 minutes ago, Hermione said:

And showering the front rows with spit when he played St Jimmy. He's spitty in general, you can often hear that he has spit in his mouth when he's singing and close up you can see spit flying all the time. Just something we have to accept :lol: 

Didn't get as close to be graced with his spit showers and I never realized that it's audible, but I blame the teeth. 

25 minutes ago, Hermione said:

Why do I want to see this 🤔

18 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

Didn't get as close to be graced with his spit showers and I never realized that it's audible, but I blame the teeth. 

It's probably just a singer thing, makes saliva build up I guess. And being a punk he doesn't mind spitting it out/letting it fly out :P 

11 minutes ago, herewegoagain said:

Why do I want to see this 🤔

It is quite an impressive skill to be fair :lol:. I found it

spitting.gif

5 minutes ago, Hermione said:

It's probably just a singer thing, makes saliva build up I guess. And being a punk he doesn't mind spitting it out/letting it fly out :P 

Wow! I'm beyond impressed! 

I didn't even notice he has different teeth. I'm really not good at this fangirl thing...hahahaha

4 minutes ago, melissi_unicorn said:

Wow! I'm beyond impressed! 

I didn't even notice he has different teeth. I'm really not good at this fangirl thing...hahahaha

I knew because it was discussed and if you look at them you can see, but I don't really notice it. I think they're well done and look very natural on him, could've been much more fake looking.

6 minutes ago, Hermione said:

I knew because it was discussed and if you look at them you can see, but I don't really notice it. I think they're well done and look very natural on him, could've been much more fake looking.

OMG, I see it! Haha, just watched the Late Show performance. I think they look quite natural, too. I approve.

22 minutes ago, Hermione said:

Ha! As if I needed another reason to love them.

Not going down the road of what's better of old teeth and new but I'm totally fascinated by them. I had some work done myself a while ago, it definitely took more than two weeks (as his changed from the Kroq show on 10th dec to the christmas eve family photo). And mine didn't even go from really poorly positioned to 100% straight like his. I guess anything is possible if you have the dollar though. Just going off on a tangent here, but I guess I'm feeling his physical pain/awkwardness somehow :lol:

1 hour ago, herewegoagain said:

Not going down the road of what's better of old teeth and new but I'm totally fascinated by them. I had some work done myself a while ago, it definitely took more than two weeks (as his changed from the Kroq show on 10th dec to the christmas eve family photo). And mine didn't even go from really poorly positioned to 100% straight like his. I guess anything is possible if you have the dollar though. Just going off on a tangent here, but I guess I'm feeling his physical pain/awkwardness somehow :lol:

Maybe they are veneers.

But I wonder why he did this now. It's not like his teeth were a recent thing.

4 hours ago, Shahd said:

Just curious, @Billie Hoe Is this the camera ^ he took your photo with?!

No, that wasn't it :D It was one like this

4185T2MRPZL._SX355_.jpg

4 minutes ago, Running with shears said:

Maybe they are veneers.

Yeah probably, they're just so straight the veneers must be criss-crossing his own :lol:

I often wonder why I put off going to the dentist for faaar too many years too :cry:;)

6 hours ago, MaraGreenDay said:

Can we please talk about how gorgeous he looks here?! Omg!! 

That smile, the hair, the outfit, the camera. I'm dying. 

Wow, his hair seems to have already grown quite a bit since he had it cut two weeks ago.

1 hour ago, Running with shears said:

Maybe they are veneers.

Looks like it. He might have had them done for medical reasons, it doesn't have to be just an aesthetic thing. 

I wonder if how his teeth looked had been bothering him.  That's kind of sad.  My mom was really self conscious about her teeth and decided to get braces when she was 40.  Made her so much happier.

I think they look nice and natural. 

4 hours ago, Hermione said:

Wow.  That's kinda fascinating.   BFF goals, lol.  

1 hour ago, Jane Lannister said:

Looks like it. He might have had them done for medical reasons, it doesn't have to be just an aesthetic thing. 

I was wondering if they were bothering him. Been cracked and broken multiple times so they could be really sensitive.

2 hours ago, Whatsername_123 said:

Wow, his hair seems to have already grown quite a bit since he had it cut two weeks ago.

That makes me happy :happy:

10 hours ago, MaraGreenDay said:

Can we please talk about how gorgeous he looks here?! Omg!! 

That smile, the hair, the outfit, the camera. I'm dying. 

love entire outfitted..including Billie.;)

Awwwwwwww he does take pictures with taller fans.  There is hope for me yet.

She is cute as a button, I'd take a picture with her too.

18 hours ago, Billie Hoe said:

Omg he must have a camera collection. :wub:

So now that they are back in the States, think Billie will keep on with the Canada look or go back to previous look?

18 hours ago, Billie Hoe said:

I must have missed this story! Do you mind sharing again?

Also, just to add - Billie's got a Leica Q in that picture from yesterday. It is the camera of my dreams, costs over $4200, and only people truly invested in photography gravitate toward the brand. I'm totally fangirling about him taking pictures, never knew he was that interested!

• BeachBum locked this topic

Archived